17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you think his purpose was in continuing to follow him then?

Carrying a gun does not make one hungry to kill. I am not opposed to shooting someone who is about to take my life or do great bodily harm to me including rape. I would protect the life of another as well. All those with a CCP are prepared to use their weapin of they need to. I feel you are using this fact to imply that GZ wanted to shoot someone that night.

So the police were on their way huh? How long was it before they arrived? What good would it have done if by the time they got there TM was long gone because GZ did not have a location on him? See, that's where you say it was bad judgment, but maybe it wasn't. It's only considered bad judgment to me, if GM had his gun drawn and was tracking the kid down for a confrontation, but we DO NOT KNOW THAT. It's being promoted as what happened, but I think that's unfair because we really have no idea.

If GZ's suspicions were correct, and TM was a burglar, and GZ didn't pursue him and he got away then someone might have lost some property, but no one would have lost their lives.

RBBM
I understand that is your opinion of what you think I'm saying, but it's not.

I don't think GZ was opposed to the idea of shooting someone, hence his carrying his gun. I never said it was illegal to follow someone. I don't think GZ should have continued to follow TM after knowing the police were on their way.

I never said he wasn't legally allowed to, but that he wasn't using good judgement when he did. You of course are legally allowed to discount my opinion.

Given your scenario:
So if GZ lost sight of TM and thought the police is due, I better see where the kid went....
What if he felt that something can go wrong if he cant show the cops where he went,
because he did suspect him. (and IMO he could have pegged him right)
It is possible given the ladies jewelry and screw driver. NO not accusing. But I sure would see it that way.
I know my grandkids have never been suspended at all. I know my nieces and nephews never did either.
I know that you do not get suspended 3 times for being a good kid.

Sadly something did go wrong, sadly a young man lost his life. :(
But if I was on guard, I would be thinking, the cops are due any minute, let me see what is going on....
I sure don’t think he said, WOW let me shoot him before they get here.

Pardon? :what:
Same birthday, the picture is obviously him, the friends apparently aligned. There wasn't much doubt it was his. For them to deny it just makes it look odd, because there was nothing really innately wrong with it to begin with.

All without incident. Sounds like he was doing a good job.

There were more crimes that weren't solved - you won't find the information on facebook though.

You can find the information in the burglary reports :)

He also never cursed on any other 911 calls, never referred to *advertiser censored**holes or co*ns...something tells me on Feb 26, he wasn't up to the job...JMO

If GZ's suspicions were correct, and TM was a burglar, and GZ didn't pursue him and he got away then someone might have lost some property, but no one would have lost their lives.

Again, you don't know that. Burgleries, home invasions etc. often escalate, especially if drugs are involved. If you are familiar with the Petit family murders you will understand that burgleries can become murders, especially at night when people are home. It's impossible for you to say that only property would have been lost had TM been an actual perp.

Same birthday, the picture is obviously him, the friends apparently aligned. There wasn't much doubt it was his. For them to deny it just makes it look odd, because there was nothing really innately wrong with it to begin with.

I don't know whether it was his or not. It was stated that there were tweets after he was deceased. If the parents say it is not his then it is reasonable to wait and see if it is investigated and we are given proof one way or the other.

Again, you don't know that. Burgleries, home invasions etc. often escalate, especially if drugs are involved. If you are familiar with the Petit family murders you will understand that burgleries can become murders, especially at night when people are home. It's impossible for you to say that only property would have been lost had TM been an actual perp.

In one of the burglary reports, a woman was home when the house was burglarized (more like home invasion). Imagine what might have happened if she made her presence known.

We don't know if GZ told Martin that or not.

TM: 6 foot 3, 160 pounds (I've read 140 in other articles)
GZ: 5 foot 9, (Don't know how much GZ weighed, it seems like might have lost weight).

TM is only 6 feet tall and at most 150 lbs. That's what his coach said on NG.
GZ is 5, 9" and I heard he was 250 lbs but then his friend said he lost weight but didn't really say how much he weighed. He looks quite stocky!!

I don't know that. That is my guess. I thought it was clear I wasn't attempting to be omniscient or psychic.

When GZ answered the dispatcher abt a description, he said, "he looks black".
Did GZ even know for sure at that time?
Somebody had to be home to know he went to the store to buy skittles.

TM is only 6 feet tall and at most 150 lbs. That's what his coach said on NG.
GZ is 5, 9" and I heard he was 250 lbs but then his friend said he lost weight but didn't really say how much he weighed. He looks quite stocky!!

I think he's now 170

That is usually true - and sometimes in a burglary people do.
GZ had no way to know where he was or if he was holding a weapon.

When GZ answered the dispatcher abt a description, he said, "he looks black".
Did GZ even know for sure at that time?
Somebody had to be home to know he went to the store to buy skittles.

Dad and Gf went out for the evening and I believe, TM's 13 year old brother was at home. He was the one who requested the skittles.

But TM WASN'T an actual perp. I can understand why this line of conversation continues. TM wasn't a flawless person, but he was an innocent one.

You can find the information in the burglary reports :)

He also never cursed on any other 911 calls, never referred to *advertiser censored**holes or coons...something tells me on Feb 26, he wasn't up to the job...JMO

I think the slurring words suggest he might have been drinking. IMO

"Former CNN Anchor Joe Oliver" (as Vinnie said) is on Prime News yelling at Vinnie for interrupting him when he was evading Vinnie's question lol

Whoa - anyone got HLN on with Vinnie?

Vinnie is interviewing Oliver. He asked him why GZ felt he needed to carry a gun. Oliver is all over the place and not really answering the question. Vinnie interrupted him and Oliver is getting quite testy - saying if Vinnie interrupts him one more time this interview is over.

Wow. Vinnie ain't mincing words with this guy AT ALL!!!

I don't know whether it was his or not. It was stated that there were tweets after he was deceased. If the parents say it is not his then it is reasonable to wait and see if it is investigated and we are given proof one way or the other.
Then I guess they somehow got pictures of his tattoo of his mother's name 83 days ago and posted it, and for some reason got a ton of people to wish them happy birthday on February 5th, their nickname was Slimm, and posted a picture of a sketch of "Tray" drawn out all bubbly (looks like it might have been from his girlfriend).

I just don't see it as logical that someone planned an account that mirrored his life to that level months before his death. I'm pretty sure Occam's Razor, at the least, applies here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member