2008.07.23 Amy H. Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for Amy, she does not look like a happy camper.
And, they made her drive all the way up to Orlando on what was probably supposed to be her down time. Does she have to pay her attorneys fees out of her own pocket? If so, it seems like the victims in this case are the only ones that keep getting used and abused.

Yes, I believe she does, and she's a victim twice because of ICA. It is one thing to try to get your money back that your BFF stole from you, and another to have to pay a lawyer to stand by during a deposition to protect yourself from backwash from the defense team.

BBM- that kills me, because that's about how much someone working a normal job might make, it just grinds my gears that KC made stealing from her parents her full-time job.

Amy is indeed a dangerous witness, didn't she tell the investigators that the first time she ever heard the name ZFG was when Caylee was already gone? That right there is a massive, huge, shiny nail in the imaginanny story.

Shells,

They let her do it. They let her.

Yes, I believe she does, and she's a victim twice because of ICA. It is one thing to try to get your money back that your BFF stole from you, and another to have to pay a lawyer to stand by during a deposition to protect yourself from backwash from the defense team.

Logical,

There are a slew of people who are going to be dragged into this and their lives changed for a while because of the selfishness of the entire family. It is what it is.

Logical,

There are a slew of people who are going to be dragged into this and their lives changed for a while because of the selfishness of the entire family. It is what it is.

Yes, agree Solace. The difference for me is we have seen a number of people who have pushed themselves into this case for their own self promotion or need for attention, who have ended up needing lawyers.

I feel sympathy for someone like Amy H. who clearly looks like she will be affected by this for some time to come.

Compare the look on Amy's face as she is forced to come testify against her ex-BFF who lied to her, stole from her, took her for a ride and essentially use her and duped her again, and again, and again...

with the look on KC's face during her blue-hoodie-that-Amy-bought perp walk.

One of these young women is going to tell the truth under oath. And bless her for it.

Well if the last time Caylee was accounted for was on the 16th of June, she was in that trunk for about 5 days or more. Which explains the the overpowering smell in the various accounts of the smell and the test results from the Body Farm.

What a thought! Driving around for 5 days with your dead child in the trunk. No wonder everyone is so addicted to this case. It's truly unbelievable!! Just the thought is so heinous!

I think it's interesting that AH has cut her hair in a more mature fashion while the other one grows it long..they're going in opposite directions.

i hope AH gave them "what for" at this deposition. i also hope that she was questioned about her totaled car and the tip from the WW interview regarding whether or not KC presented a car to an unknown mechanic for car repairs that also smelled like a dead body because after all, if you're going to drug, steal and gaslight someone, leaving your child's decomposing remains in the trunk of the car that Amy owned and KC had access to would be a piece of cake. I cannot wait to read this deposition!

Go Amy! May your heart and glass remain full!

i hope AH gave them "what for" at this deposition. i also hope that she was questioned about her totaled car and the tip from the WW interview regarding whether or not KC presented a car to an unknown mechanic for car repairs that also smelled like a dead body because after all, if you're going to drug, steal and gaslight someone, leaving your child's decomposing remains in the trunk of the car that Amy owned and KC had access to would be a piece of cake. I cannot wait to read this deposition!

I'm confused - are you saying you think ICA was thinking about transferring Caylee's remains to Amy's car trunk? I am confused - maybe I just need dinner to clear my head - LOL.

Thanks so much. :seeya:

IN reading the amount of money that KC was spending every month and taking out of Cindy's account, not to mention the charges, it is just incredible. How and why did Cindy overlook this amount of money being stolen.

Cuz she's clearly an enabler

Huh? :waitasec: I must have missed something?:waitasec:

As long as Amy tells the whole truth, and I am confidants she will, all will be just fine. Baez will not want this coming into play!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUH?? Imagine the truth playing a part in this circus????? HUH???????????? Wha??

I hope someone is asking Amy about the duct tape!

I think the SA already has a very clear evidence and a time line for the duct tape already and they know it didn't come from Amy. It has been established it was last used in an establishment George worked at and may have "mistakenly" taken a number of rolls home for his own use.

Oh I think there is not doubt Cindy knew it but I also think ICA was generally an explosive person and Cindy kept trying to reason with her and threaten her. It may be that ICA made her usual promises to keep Cindy off her back. Don't misunderstand me, I am not trying to make excuses for Cindy. I am thinking back to some of my own daughter "experiences" that went on and on until I finally hit my wall. But our situation was a "normal" one and did not have the horrendous consequences this one finally did.

Cindy says in her online posting "a mother forgives, etc etc." but to me ICA was clearly had the upper hand in this situation.

Huge differences between a chronic enabler and a "forgiving mother".

Huge differences between a chronic enabler and a "forgiving mother".

I have only been seeing and hearing hearsay evidence about Cindy's behavior, most of which is coming from ICA, who has her own view of what is going on. I do understand any mother who makes numerous attempts to get her daughter to "go straight", at her own expense. I believe mother's first blame themselves for their child's behavior, that "they" must have done something wrong in bringing them up, before they have their face at the wall, and need to make strong changes in an attempt to correct that behavior. Not all parents can handle "tough love".

I am not speaking about what CA has done or appears to have done since ICA was arrested, but her behavior from December 2007 to June 15, 2008 regarding her own money, and that of her parents, that ICA was "dipping" into whenever she felt like it.

Perhaps not the appropriate thread to post this ........ but, AH rides w/ CA, directing her to TL's apt., where KC is. Alrighty!

AH gets KC to the door - alrighty - CA takes over ...... she (CA), at this time, has no idea where Caylee is, right? There is no discussion of this, Caylee's whereabouts, on record @ the time she is @ the apt. .........

WHY, dear lawd, does she just MAKE KC come w/ her???? She doesn't look in the apt., call for Caylee, etc.

Did she KNOW Caylee wasn't there? If so, from whom (or what evidence she smelled/saw in KC's vehicle) did she derive this information?

I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that this woman (CA) did not immediately question KC relative to Caylee's whereabouts, AT THE DOOR of TL's apt!

Is it just me??? Or is this strange to anyone else?

Perhaps not the appropriate thread to post this ........ but, AH rides w/ CA, directing her to TL's apt., where KC is. Alrighty!

AH gets KC to the door - alrighty - CA takes over ...... she (CA), at this time, has no idea where Caylee is, right? There is no discussion of this, Caylee's whereabouts, on record @ the time she is @ the apt. .........

WHY, dear lawd, does she just MAKE KC come w/ her???? She doesn't look in the apt., call for Caylee, etc.

Did she KNOW Caylee wasn't there? If so, from whom (or what evidence she smelled/saw in KC's vehicle) did she derive this information?

I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that this woman (CA) did not immediately question KC relative to Caylee's whereabouts, AT THE DOOR of TL's apt!

msinformed, yes yes yes. By that point CA had found KC, and she suddenly stopped short at looking for Caylee. She was at the doorway. By TonE's account, CA did not step more than a few feet into their apartment. Why would Cindy not have gone doggedly in pursuit of her granddaughter in the same way she was doggedly in pursuit of KC?

Supposedly CA did immediately ask KC if Caylee was there and KC said no, she's with the nanny.

I'm confused - are you saying you think ICA was thinking about transferring Caylee's remains to Amy's car trunk? I am confused - maybe I just need dinner to clear my head - LOL.

Yes. I remember this. There was speculation that Caylee was put in AH *wrecked* car! I guess the notion was that the wrecked car went to some junkyard and then Caylee would never be found. :(

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member