2008.09.18 Tracy M Interview Audio #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.. Hi tony :)
And yes I do..

Well, if you're close I can understand how you might feel you have to say something to defend her. But please keep in mind that everyone who is remotely involved in this case gets scrutinized. . . And Tracy seems to be faring better than most. The only person who is globally loved is our pure Caylee. Personally, I posted much earlier that I thought Tracy was the perfect fit for the job and that LP had made a wonderful choice with selecting her for the job. She got great results and has provided valuable insights into the workings of the Anthony family.

I know! I am grateful for her insight but then I heard I found out I was a loser that sits in front of the computer all day...Go Figure:loser:

Yes, aren't we all sad! :crazy: I believe we have some highly intelligent "losers" who post here daily! She might be surprised to know the professions and abilities of many of us on here.

I am in NO WAY speaking for her... but I am sure she is talking about the people who sit here (not here but in blogs) all day criticizing people they do not know...

When the mornin' rooster crows on Hopesprings does it screech, "Wackadoodle doo, wackadoodle doo?" Lord, have mercy on all of them.

POTD!!! If I could have thanked you a thousand times, I would have! :clap:

I am in NO WAY speaking for her... but I am sure she is talking about the people who sit here (not here but in blogs) all day criticizing people they do not know...

Well, I'm guilty of not knowing Casey nor Cindy but have expressed my critical opinions of things they have done and said that I think are wrong. :confused: Hope that doesn't make me an enemy!

I caught Tracy's comment about WSers!!
I'm hoping her intent was scarcasm...
:slap: :razz:

This may be a bit off topic but this is what concerns me after hearing this. I recall reading or hearing that LP has been in frequent contact with JB. Maybe from the TP thread. My concern is LP fist generation Mexican, JB professes to be the first Mexican covering a high profile case. Tracy saying that KC is confident of a mistrial. Could all of these sneaky people be planning something sinister so there is no justice for Caylee. In there delusions of grandeur, no offense or racism but Obama is our first black President and now JB our first Mexican high profile lawyer to win a high profile case against insurmountable odds. With the help of LP who my play media who** but is a very knowledgeable person and has been around the block. In addition to having a law degree. My head hurts after today.

He said he was the first high-profile Hispanic, not Mexican (insult to Mexicans everywhere! :p ). I think he is Puerto Rican. And he is certainly not the first high-profile anything. He's only high profile in his own mind.

Listening to this interview I can't help but wonder.............Wasn't KC ordered not to have any internet usage and cell phone usage? It doesn't sound like the phone was a particular problem, but the MYSPACE clue searches, chats with Dakota, Facebook updates, coupled with the fact that Tracy said KC and JB would only meet for a little while and that she was on the computer most of the time.......isn't the attorney responsible for making sure that she is adhering to the terms of her bond? Does he just thumb his nose at the law at every opportunity? Am I "misremembering" the fact that she was not to have internet access yet she had carte blanche use at home and with JB. OH and BTW.......KC telling Tracy she was concerned that Howard Stern would ask her bra size and whether or not Jose was "hitin it" instead of expressing any concern about Caylee. That sums it up for me. "Hitin it"..............was that a freudian slip or another one of her throwing it out there and thinking she was the only one who knew the secret....like chloroform before it was ever mentioned? JB....you may need another "rest" in the hospital after today....think your stomach issues are going to be working overtime.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank You Sleutherontheside;

You must have been reading my mind .....Exactly what I was thinking as I was reading all this....

I always thought she was taking the laptop to Jose's office in that backpack -- way back when......Everyone was commenting on her baking him brownies.

Can anything be done for her not adhereing to the terms of her bond made by the court???? (If this can be proven).

This may be a bit off topic but this is what concerns me after hearing this. I recall reading or hearing that LP has been in frequent contact with JB. Maybe from the TP thread. My concern is LP fist generation Mexican, JB professes to be the first Mexican covering a high profile case. Tracy saying that KC is confident of a mistrial. Could all of these sneaky people be planning something sinister so there is no justice for Caylee. In there delusions of grandeur, no offense or racism but Obama is our first black President and now JB our first Mexican high profile lawyer to win a high profile case against insurmountable odds. With the help of LP who my play media who** but is a very knowledgeable person and has been around the block. In addition to having a law degree. My head hurts after today.

JB is not Mexican; IIRC he is of Puerto Rican descent. He spoke of himself as Hispanic (which is, by the way, a Caucasian term and one that many Latinos disapprove of). I think that Orlando has a higher Puerto Rican population than other FL cities like Miami and Tampa, whose Latino demographics are primarily Cuban.

I had several businesses in FL and among our employees were legal immigrants from all over Central America and the Caribbean, as well as of Puerto Rican and Cuban descent, were well represented. Instead of the solidarity I imagined they would have as a minority group with some cultural similarities, I was shocked at the competitive nature and prejudice many of them showed for other Latino cultures; many of them had to receive different assignments because they refused to get along. Bigotry within a race also exists. Also, it is my experience I that most first generation type immigrants from many countries are harder on themselves than they are to those "outside" their own culture because they know that assimilation and acceptance is important to their success. I don't think it's that easy to stereotype.

I imagine that Tracy and LP are smart to keep in touch with the "opposition" - JB and KC are so naive and egotistical, they probably let things slip all the time.

Tracy can go ahead and insult me to her hearts content, lol! She has no idea who or what I am. So far she hasn't spent 8 days in my home ..until she does, what does it matter?

What does matter is that she related so well with KC for that week or so, and got to watch the A family relate to each other.. that interview tape is going to help a lot in the trial ahead. THAT is the only thing I care about.

Tracy can go ahead and insult me to her hearts content, lol! She has no idea who or what I am. So far she hasn't spent 8 days in my home ..until she does, what does it matter?

What does matter is that she related so well with KC for that week or so, and got to watch the A family relate to each other.. that interview tape is going to help a lot in the trial ahead. THAT is the only thing I care about.

I agree with you. Sometimes you need a good laugh.

This tape will either send her to the electric chair or the iNsane asylum:waitasec:

He said he was the first high-profile Hispanic, not Mexican (insult to Mexicans everywhere! :p ). I think he is Puerto Rican. And he is certainly not the first high-profile anything. He's only high profile in his own mind.

----------------------
KC. was with Tracy very early in this mess.I feel her attitude has changed.I think KC. is getting edgy over the thought of the trial.The civil will be a taste of it for her. From what I read on the autopsy pages their ideas will not float. Oh chicagofa13 JB IS high profile! Bag Of Wind.:rolleyes:

After hearing that testimony, I am more convinced than ever, that Kc got angrier and angrier with Caylee when she was getting ready for a date with TonE, or online. Caylee was needing attention, Kc was trying to put on mascara and pick out the Best Outfit for the night...or in the middle of a very "serious" flirt session on myspace. I can really see KC getting irate at Caylee for needing attention, ...after all the only one who should be getting all the attention is Kc. I can just see in my mind KC flying into a rage while she is trying to apply mascara and eyeliner, and Caylee pulling at her dress, like most toddlers do when they want your attention.

After hearing that testimony, I am more convinced than ever, that Kc got angrier and angrier with Caylee when she was getting ready for a date with TonE, or online. Caylee was needing attention, Kc was trying to put on mascara and pick out the Best Outfit for the night...or in the middle of a very "serious" flirt session on myspace. I can really see KC getting irate at Caylee for needing attention, ...after all the only one who should be getting all the attention is Kc. I can just see in my mind KC flying into a rage while she is trying to apply mascara and eyeliner, and Caylee pulling at her dress, like most toddlers do when they want your attention.

If I close my eyes, I can see that, too! I can also see a firey pit with KC standing in the middle of it screaming "It's all about ME!!"

And when the air tests from the Sunfire's trunk were made public Tracy says she tried to keep Casey occupied but that Casey saw it on television. Casey's first reaction was to quip that many people had access to the car (i.e., *I* did not do it!). It is STUNNING that she did not fall to the ground, or have a panic attack, crying that perhaps her BABY is dead. I don't care what good brother Lee later allegedly told Casey to think about the air tests. [sarcasm] Why wasn't she extremely concerned about a DEAD BODY having been in that trunk?

And don't get me started on LEE. Puh-lease. Who does he think he is with telling Cindy not to open the door to the Police who were there to arrest Casey? Are you kidding me?

(above BBM)

I thought that exact same thing when I read that. If I ever had any doubts about her guilt, that sealed it for me %100. It's obvious she cared nothing for little Caylee. --- I bet it has the same effect on the jury as well. :furious::furious::furious:

JB is not Mexican; IIRC he is of Puerto Rican descent. He spoke of himself as Hispanic (which is, by the way, a Caucasian term and one that many Latinos disapprove of). I think that Orlando has a higher Puerto Rican population than other FL cities like Miami and Tampa, whose Latino demographics are primarily Cuban.

I had several businesses in FL and among our employees were legal immigrants from all over Central America and the Caribbean, as well as of Puerto Rican and Cuban descent, were well represented. Instead of the solidarity I imagined they would have as a minority group with some cultural similarities, I was shocked at the competitive nature and prejudice many of them showed for other Latino cultures; many of them had to receive different assignments because they refused to get along. Bigotry within a race also exists. Also, it is my experience I that most first generation type immigrants from many countries are harder on themselves than they are to those "outside" their own culture because they know that assimilation and acceptance is important to their success. I don't think it's that easy to stereotype.

I imagine that Tracy and LP are smart to keep in touch with the "opposition" - JB and KC are so naive and egotistical, they probably let things slip all the time.

Because North America has been such a "Melting Pot" for so long we tend to forget that elsewhere minor diferences become such hardened predjudices and diferences. I have worked heavily in both the Spanish and Asian comunities, and it can come as a shock to someone not used to it how they aren't homogeneous groups, and their minor cultural diferences and resentments from their places of birth are typically far more important to them then any major cultural diferences that they experience in their new home countries, such as the US or Canada.

One of my Columbian friends tells me that in the US Spanish comunity Puerto Ricans tend to draw a great deal of resentment from the other groups. In large part because they are US Citizens from birth and can travel at will into the US. I can only imagine the joyful reaction in the Florida Spanish comunity over JB's claims of prominance as a "hispanic attorney"

Casey is a pathological liar.
Enough said. She killed her own child.

Why so many threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads