2009.02.20 Family presser~RC's mother & sister interviewed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can someone confirm is the MySpace limk to "Joe" is the right guy? He looks 100% hispanic to me. Couldn't be her cousin IMO
________________-
I've searched the myspace links with the cousins and pics and on the Overstreet side there is hispanic cousins.Actually Brandons brothers look part hispanic,more than him.Look at Brandon's pics.And Kristy is Kayla's sister,which they are the two myspace friends of Joe.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=149499351
Kristy's
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=149499351
Kayla's and Kristy and Joe are next to one another on her friends list.There are pics of her and Kristy saying this is my sister.

is ron having a bad day because all of the searchers showing up and heading out to the woods and he knows the gig is up? i hope not.

if he and misty are in this together, i could see her striking a deal with LE if she was mainly just a witness and a scared/forced accomplice.

is ron having a bad day because all of the searchers showed up and headed out to the woods and he knows the gig is up? i hope not.

if he and misty are in this together, i could see her striking a deal with LE if she was mainly just a witness and a scared/forced accomplice.

*Hanging my head to admit this....but I thought that as well.

When Teresa said she didn't know how to answer/not going to answer the question regarding JR being questioned...I sensed she knew but was advised not to elaborate or talk about it with the media.

My jaw dropped when she said Misty was at HOME! Then said, no ma'am she is not here...she is at HOME! Well, well, well...seems to me as if the actual family of Haleigh are starting to doubt her. I thought her HOME was with Ron??? Why has that changed?

I am not doubting that Misty has a cousin who may have 'messed' with her when she was younger, but I find it really odd that all of a sudden NOW we start hearing so much about him and his ways, so to speak!

I Iz confuzd.
Ok, so this Joe cousin has been interviewed..I feel better about that, they know where he is
Ron is having a bad day, no one to search with him. God that ripped my heart out

bolded by me.
me too! I thought "I'd search with him!!!" SO sad.

What do they mean 'no one' to search with him? Like, LE won't let him search today? Why can't he just go search by himself? Or with volunteers?

Brandon Overstreet looks to be hispanic or indian also, could be from the other side of the family. I am dark skinned dark hair dark eyes and a few of my cousins are blonde as blonde can be. So is my teenage daughter...go figure

Misty not being there raises flags to me. She was with detectives for hours yesterday. What if, she told them something and they advised her to go to her families either last night or this morning before they went in to do a search?

IF he is her cousin he is not blood related. I lived too many years in Calif. to tell the difference between 1/2 Hispanic and a full blooded one.

I'm going to have to disagree...;)

My step father is 1/4 hispanic and he looks 100% hispanic! Looks like he walked right out of Mexico into the states!!! His whole family looks totally different...it is funny how that happens!

This video states the FBI is interviewing the cousin. The tip to the woods was by him. The response is huge, and they would not call out that type of search if this was not a crediable tip. A confession perhaps?

It's the cousin

Ned,,,, we do not KNOW the tip to the woods was from cousin. Don't let anything grow feet here!!!!! :blowkiss:

IF he is her cousin he is not blood related. I lived too many years in Calif. to tell the difference between 1/2 Hispanic and a full blooded one.

That don't mean a thing. Let me guess you are white.

is ron having a bad day because all of the searchers showing up and heading out to the woods and he knows the gig is up? i hope not.

Speculating, but they also may not him to search with LE as the tip may be solid and they don't want him to stumple upon her remains(I really hate saying or assuming that!!!!!!) or be around if a body is found. He would explode!

So we don't know the tip was from the cousin? I have a really bad feeling about this. I really hope this sweet little girl is ok.

Ned,,,, we do not KNOW the tip to the woods was from cousin. Don't let anything grow feet here!!!!! :blowkiss:

No that's JMO. The FBI is interviewing the cousin and all of a sudden we have hundreds of heavy duty LE searching the woods again.

1+1

Speculating, but they also may not him to search with LE as the tip may be solid and they don't want him to stumple upon her remains(I really hate saying or assuming that!!!!!!) or be around if a body is found. He would explode!

Which is why Misty isn't there. Either she spilled the beans, or the cousin spilled the beans.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=438615018
This is a joe overstreet, hasnt logged in since December, from Antioch Tenn. One of his friends is friends with mistys other cousin brandon.

Makes sense.

Let's see. 70 deputies are searching the wooded area 200 yards behind the Cummings house? And the crime lab is on the scene? And they are working a tip from last night?

Neither Ron nor Misty were at the press conference. Was bio-mom there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back