2009.05.21 Annie D. Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seems like nobody knows the dates when Annie was at the house.

If what AD is saying is true then by casey's words of Caylee being home for her birthday, it had to be BEFORE LP got her out on bond.... HOWEVER, Casey wasn't out of jail UNTIL LP got her out... AFTER caylee's birthday... so AD is obviously lying or mixing things up.

Her timeline doesn't make sense anymore.

I think AD thrust herself into this mess either to help the Anthony's and to get her 15 minutes. Unfortunately, I don't know which one. She appears to be cooperative, but after having read this thread and really thought about the facts - there's just no way. It's not logical that she wouldn't ask much of KC and then want to GRILL Tony. Maybe she is telling the truth that she didn't ask KC, but maybe they wrote notes back and forth (I also seem to recall AD saying that KC didn't want to talk about things b/c she believed the house to be bugged - how convenient). And I wouldn't be surprised if that e-mail she wrote to AL was a direct copy/paste from Cindy. So, I don't know.

I'm VERY interested to learn more about this ticket thing. Which thread did you guys say to look in? I can't remember. :(

Thanks!

I am calling BS on Annie.

They were supposed to have been close friends who had drifted apart, but when KC's child is reported missing and she is arrested, AD comes up with some of her own personal problems to discuss with KC. (No one in their right mind would seek KC's advice on any subject - she is a loser in every category, something a college educated girl should be able to figure out, especially after knowing her for any length of time).

These problems are so huge that AD jumps in the car with CA and ducks undercover until the garage door is closed so that she can have a pajama party with CA and KC. And of course, seek KC's wisened advice on a personal matter.

They don't talk about the missing child, but chloroform comes up and AD knows all about cleaning products and the A's devotion to them. The slumber party girls watch a movie. Does this mean something? Bugs, movie blaring. Or were they having popcorn and pillow fights?

When KC seems on the verge of confessing,or at least seemingly wanting to talk about the situation, AD changes the subject because she "didn't want to be the one to know everything". Right. Imaginanny might come and get her. BS - she thinks the child is alive, but doesn't want to know anything about it, like where, who or when? No details, please? Right. Nope, not buying it. It doesn't happen like that.

No reason in the world not to get the story from the horse's mouth so she could be defended in public where the media and LE were twisting her words. And if not to publically defend her, then at least to ease one's own mind. But, AD says she avoided that kind of talk.

BS. BS. BS.

I wonder if she followed KC's advice on the personal stuff.

You can't sure stupid.

I think that AD will be more forthcoming at KC's trial. I was in a 6hr deposition and they are grueling, exhausting and infuriating, talk about anxiety, ugh. With that said, you are not on the witness stand and there is no judge, it will be different. She knew what this deposition was all about and IMO she did make it very clear that no Zanny the Nanny ever existed. She did also tell me that it was not all popcorn and gummy bears that night with the information about CA and KC fighting over the email. What that tells me is the prosecution will ask a lot more from her. The why did you not's and the why were you really there, what did you find out's, etc. If she in fact does have an anxiety disorder (I know she takes Xanax) then she held out very well during the deposition but again, the stand is quite another thing.:eek:

What I interpreted from the interview with Annie is she is a typical person that would hang around with KC. Birds of a feather flock together as the old saying goes! Both her and KC are self absorbed, irresponsible, disrespectful human beings! She doesnt give a hoot about what happened to Caylee anymore than KC. JMO

Forgive me if someone has already raised this point, but have we stopped to consider Annie's demeanour in light of her "condition" which requires Xanax?

If she suffers from anxiety or panic disorder, then perhaps we're reading way too much into her behaviour and appearances in the depo.

My BF suffers from bouts of anxiety (PTSD) and at times can come across as "having something to hide", when she is in fact just anxious or edgey.

Just putting it out there ... and feel free to attack the 'straw man' ;-)

And this gives her the excuse or excuses for what? :waitasec:

Forgive me if someone has already raised this point, but have we stopped to consider Annie's demeanour in light of her "condition" which requires Xanax?

If she suffers from anxiety or panic disorder, then perhaps we're reading way too much into her behaviour and appearances in the depo.

My BF suffers from bouts of anxiety (PTSD) and at times can come across as "having something to hide", when she is in fact just anxious or edgey.

Just putting it out there ... and feel free to attack the 'straw man' ;-)

Didn't AD say her last prescription for Xanax was in 2005? Perhaps she was going through some sporadic anxiety attacks. Regardless, if her last prescription was in 2005 that would hardly qualify her as someone able to disperse or sell this drug to friends. KWIM?

As to KC knowing she could get Xanax from AD, what makes anyone think that KC would even ask for it? She would probably steal it and probably did on occasion.

I do wonder why this whole Xanax mess would upset AD so much. I don't know the penalty for giving a friend a Xanax, but she seems to be over reacting to this line of questioning.

Didn't AD say her last prescription for Xanax was in 2005? Perhaps she was going through some sporadic anxiety attacks. Regardless, if her last prescription was in 2005 that would hardly qualify her as someone able to disperse or sell this drug to friends. KWIM?

As to KC knowing she could get Xanax from AD, what makes anyone think that KC would even ask for it? She would probably steal it and probably did on occasion.

I do wonder why this whole Xanax mess would upset AD so much. I don't know the penalty for giving a friend a Xanax, but she seems to be over reacting to this line of questioning.

Did Annie say the last time she refilled that RXscript was in '05?
:waitasec:

So AD's visit(s) with KC at home were between 8/21 & 8/29, 9/5 & 9/15 and/or 9/16 & 10/14. So her statement about the conversation with KC during her visit with KC at home and KC saying Caylee would be home by her birthday is fictional....or it occured under different circumstances and at a different, earlier time.....which leaves -
1.Before anyone knew Caylee was gone- Did KC have a conversation with AD explaining why she didn't have Caylee with her? Did she tell the "Caylee was taken by the nanny to teach her a lesson" story to AD before CA's 911 call on 7/15?
2. Before KC was arrested- Did AD talk to KC sometime between CA's 911 call on 7/15 & KC's arrest on 7/16? Did she feed the "nanny stole the baby in the park" scenerio to her?- IIRC it wasn't until after KC came up with that script BS that Caylee was to be home by her birthday, as KC's "punishment" would be over then.
3. While KC was in jail- Did AD visit KC in jail between 7/16 & Caylee's birthday? Did AD go see KC in jail before her 8/21 release, but those tapes never released? IIRC, AD was on the jail visitor list, but we never established whether or not she actually visied KC in jail, or got turned away by KC. (I have searched for the link but can't find it, it was posted here somewhere....:waitasec:)
4. AD was coached on what to say- But by whom? Who would tell AD to get that statement in there- how KC thought Caylee would be back by her birthday? Or is she just parroting stuff she's heard on the news, thinking she heard it from KC? Or did she hear it, but not from KC- maybe CA or GA, while KC was in jail? If she heard it from them-it speaks to the fact that they had heard the BP story from KC while she was in jail, somehow, but didn't tell LE about it.

When did LP & co. pull out of there? Wasn't it after the 9/5 arrest? So Tracey may not have been in the home when AD was there, if it was after LP left .

Hmmmm.........:waitasec:

If you don't mind, I'd like to add a #5 to your list...

5. The conversation did take place when KC was out in late Aug but it was said in the past tense... Let me explain a bit better... Kc was saying that the "nanny" said Caylee was supposed to have been returned by her 3rd birthday.

What I interpreted from the interview with Annie is she is a typical person that would hang around with KC. Birds of a feather flock together as the old saying goes! Both her and KC are self absorbed, irresponsible, disrespectful human beings! She doesnt give a hoot about what happened to Caylee anymore than KC. JMO

I agree. I also think she jumped back into Casey's life for her 15 minutes of fame.

I don't know how any one could go into that house with all those pictures of Caylee and do absolutely nothing to find her. In fact, the exact opposite. Sounds like they had a normal girls night in. I guess the protestors had to remind them a baby was missing.

Tony didn't even know AD and was smart enough to forward her questions to LE. Honestly, did she really think Tony was going answer specific questions from a stranger? I don't think so. I think the questions came directly from one of the As.

May I just ask at this point, where can I find this email from AD to AL? Sorry, I haven't read this entire thread but what are the questions she asked of AL?

It was widely speculated Casey was giving Caylee Xanax to put her to sleep...sort of as a babysitter. It was also speculated that Zanny was actually Xanax and not a real person. If Xanax had been found in Caylee's body and Annie gave Casey Xanax, I think there may have been a manslaughter case against Annie (not sure, I'm not a lawyer). Possibly a wrongful death lawsuit too. This scenario is a stretch, maybe a lawyer could jump in here. I'm just guessing.

Verité;3789209 said:
bolding mine

'scuse me. . .but are we thinking about the same event described on the video as the occasion when KC was released from jail? Sure doesn't seem
"incomprehensible" or "bizarre" to me that one would choose not to be exposed to the accounts of that friend's involvement with the criminal justice system. . .

If one doesn't wish to be exposed to a friend's legal troubles regarding her kidnapped baby--why would one hide on the floor of a car in order to spend the night with her in a house surrounded by violent protestors?

seems like good common sense judgment on the part of a young woman who's a college graduate. Regardless of the previous level of friendship, one is likely to compromise that when placed in the role, however unwittingly, of becoming a witness by receiving an account of info directly from the defendant.

If one does not wish to receive info about one's friend's kidnapped baby girl, but wishes instead to discuss her own problem, just exactly what problemcould possibly seem worthy of discussing with this friend whose baby is missing? A job demotion? Car trouble? Falling out of love with one's current boyfriend? Woe is me. Oh, woe is me! LOL

I'm sticking with my original summation of these two as being self-centered young women sharing a superficial friendship. Or else....Annie's problem somehow directly involved KC.

If one doesn't wish to be exposed to a friend's troubles, why would one hide on the floor of a car in order to spend the night with her in a house surrounded by violent protestors?

I'm sticking with my original summation of these two as being self-centered young women sharing a superficial friendship. Or else....Annie's problem somehow directly involved KC.
*snipped*

I hafta admit, Friday, my instinct is to agree w/ your assessment.

If I try to be fair about it...:waitasec: I know Annie didn't ask for any of this.

OK...I only skimmed through Annie's depo...and hafta allow that Annie & Casey only became friends as a result of their intersection w/ Brandon. And I'm tempted to make the comparison to Amy since Casey befriended her too...and we see how that worked out :rolleyes:...but that casts more of a 'victim status' on Annie than I'm seeing. The Annie & Casey relationship seems more of a 'birds of a feather' one to me. Perhaps I'm just selfishly enjoying the pure irony of how that would be playing out in front of us?

Annie did get the shirts thing going, right? So...OK...there's evidence of a legitimately caring person there. Annie eventually got a tat in Caylee's memory...OK...each in their own way...this also seems to suggest some caring @ Annie's core. Pics of Annie partying w/ Casey were all from some time ago...giving Annie the benefit that they're just party pics (although media rarely distinguishes 'tween these & the Fusian-while-Caylee-was-missing pics :mad: ) Annie's been handed a few raw deals.

Anyone bother to go back and identify the date when the shamrock hat was found in the curbside trash vs. the dates that were being sleuthed for the clandestine Annie-stowed-away-to-G&C's-while-Casey-was-out-on-bond visits?

G&C brokered the visit, right? After all, G&C wanted Casey to spill it...and I'm sure they bent to Casey's wishes to get what they wanted. I don't recall reading in the depo if Annie was asked who originated the idea of her visit...maybe I missed it. I can see Casey having some desire to iron out something with Annie...dunno what :waitasec:...perhaps looking for some help w/ an alibi Casey was working on @ the time. I can envision Casey asking Annie for help in private...and Annie saying NFW! - afterwhich the shamrock hat goes in the trash.

I can see Annie going along w/ a general request from G&C to come see/comfort Casey...w/ G&C's ulterior motive to get Casey to leak something. But, Annie's expressed disdain for wanting to know anything suggests to me at most she is being deceptive 'bout her motivation in it all...and/or perhaps she's leaving out some very pertinent details 'bout her exchange w/ Casey...and/or perhaps she gave key information off-the-record.

I can also allow that Annie may just be smart enough to realize by the time of the visit - based on her assessment of Casey's character - that Casey wasn't to be trusted...and Annie was just "keeping her friends close, and her enemies closer" so-to-speak. IOW, Annie wanted to know to what extent she might get sucked under the bus, or if any of her close friends were going to find themselves there. This scenario would kinda be a more self-centered motivation that would fit w/ Friday's assessment, IMHO.

I gotta admit. I'm trying to give Annie the benefit of the doubt. Trying.

If one doesn't wish to be exposed to a friend's legal troubles regarding her kidnapped baby--why would one hide on the floor of a car in order to spend the night with her in a house surrounded by violent protestors?

If one does not wish to receive info about one's friend's kidnapped baby girl, but wishes instead to discuss her own problem, just exactly what problemcould possibly seem worthy of discussing with this friend whose baby is missing? A job demotion? Car trouble? Falling out of love with one's current boyfriend? Woe is me. Oh, woe is me! LOL

Maybe AD was being "taught a lesson" by the same "dude(s) who had been teaching KC by forcing her to enter that "hot body contest". . . .Ya know,
"Get down in this car, take your ear plugs out, and listen!" LOL :shutup:

JBean just bumped up the Dante S interview thread and I am finding a few discrepancies here between what Dante said both in his interview and when he visited Websleuths and Annie's depo. For one, he makes it very clear that he talked to Annie about whether or not Caylee was ever in their apartment and appears to say that they both agree that she was not. He states that both he and Annie were working at Don Reid Ford and that if KC had been there with Caylee he would have known it. Don't know how to bring the links over to this thread. If this is true, why would Annie lie about this now?

I have seen several saying that the cap with the shamrock on it (the one in the trash) belonged to Annie. I thought I have seen that that cap was given to KC by JG but Annie had it on in a pic. Which is it---> Annie or JG?

I think all the players are trying to cover their butts.If Annie gave Sean Xanax she would give it to Casey.Annie is full of BS.
I agree with you about the xanax. IMO if Annie would give Xanax to SD, not only would she give it to KC, but she would also give it to any of her other friends as well... she was probably a source for Xanax IMO. That's why she's so defensive. That part of her depo had me bothered, particularly when I saw part of her attorney's head move in on the camera getting ready to interject (if necessary).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back