2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No. I don't think it had anything to do with DC giving these psychics any kind of money.

I think DC used these psychics egos and their inability to hold down one theory of what happened to Caylee and where Caylee was. Caylee was alive and deceased, according to these people, too many times for me to count. Amy was resonsible. Tony L. was responsible. Ricardo Morales was responsible. Torress was responsible. Caylee was in Texas, N. Carolina, Georgia, Georgia, Puerto Rico, Columbia, Venuzuela, and too many cities in Florida to count.

DC did sent them a map of the Suburban Drive location... it was nearly 12 hours after he had already searched there the first time on November 15th, 2008. There was minimal conversation between DC and Luke about this location... only Luke asking about moving vans and pointing out a completely different address on Brackenridge (name??) that also runs into Suburban Drive and then Luke goes off into a different direction... a barn.

Since I only focused on the November (October) emails with my last two posts, I thought I would bring over some from December... which deal with Caylee being found. But first I want to point out that after the key dates of DC being out there searching, Ginette and Luke were sending out a slew of different locations... Ginette's location was a commercial building within a 3 mile radius WEST of the Hopespring home.

On December 11th, 2008 - Ginette writes to Luke about how many sponsers they are going to get and to tell DC that she is sorry for the tragedy and outcome but that when the remains are ID'ed, and it is Caylee... which she THINKS is Caylee. She thanks him for backing her up and confirming her accuracy... were the stones there?

Okay, first of all... When did the news about DC searching out in those woods become known? How did Ginette know that DC was backing her up just hours after Caylee's remains were found? Secondly, stones? Are stones even considered pavers? Aren't pavers concrete slabs, basically? Third, she THINKS it is Caylee? Hello!!! You were the one who found her, correct? You would KNOW it was her.

On December 11th, 2008 - Luke writes an email back to Ginette stating that she was in that "area" but not in the spot where Caylee was found. That the spot where Caylee was found was behind a house and across the street from the school.

Sounds to me, that if Ginette sent anyone anywhere, it was in the Kiomarie location across the street. Although none of these emails indicate that DC was sent out there at all. All indicators... until November 20th, 2008... Ginette was saying Caylee was alive.

On December 15th, 2008 - Dominic writes an email to Luke - "I looked in this exact spot and didn't find anything." (except the baby blanket?). No mention of being sent out there... just that HE had looked in this exact spot and HE didn't find anything.

On January 1st, 2009 Luke sent this email to Dominic - (SNIPPED)

Dominic, just spoke with Ginette. She agrees that you have our support to reveal that Ginette gave you the information on location where remains were found. In any statments to the press or LE, please refer to Ginette as a Dowsing expert rather than a psychic as that would undoubtedly cause more speculation and rumors.

Dominic replies:

Today I put a spin on the location with a brief interview and told them the purpose for being there was to verify Kiomarie's statement to LE that this location was a "hang out" of Casey and hers - I will however when asked by LE inform them of a Dowsing expert. My primary objective right now is to severely handled Hoover and Baez, Leonard Padilla is in the mix also.

Luke replies:

Dominic - at this point the vultures are gathering and it's going to come down hard. If Lee has/had a storage - it needs to be checked out. That body stayed somewhere before she was put out in those woods - gotta find out where. You really need to be considering how you being on Suburban Drive on the 15th, Nov. and how Hoovers comments to Padilla will be taken by LE. If you can prove that the remains were put there after the 15th, the first step is to find the placve the remains were stored first. Ginette and I are trying to place a time of death - the non-forensic method.

**** The key thing in these exchanges is the fact that it appears that DC is asking permission to say that Ginette sent him out to that location. In this last email that I posted, it makes it much more obvious that they are claiming that Caylee's remains were placed there after Nov. 15th... so how in the WORLD did Ginette lead them to the place Caylee's remains were... IF SHE WAS NOT THERE on November 15th, 2008??*****

Still on January 1st - Dominic Casey replies and askes "How could I be implicated?" Feeling guilty much??

But the REAL doozy comes from Dominic Casey's email to Luke on January 16th, 2008...

Dominic writes...

"It is true that I did not find Caylee Marie from Ginette's information however, Caylee Marie was found 150' +/-"

So DC admits that Ginette's information... whatever it was?? did not lead him to where Caylee was!!!

CASE CLOSED!!

ETA: DC used them as his scapegoat.

Ginette's various information didn't lead him to where Caylee was, and neither did anyone else's, because the primary result was he did not find her. Close doesn't count. So what you are saying above is pure speculation, IMO.

As far as I am concerned, the case remains open but I have no further interest in discussing anything to do with DC - I've wasted too much time second guessing him already. The man is clearly a lightweight charlatan was simply cluttering up the picture of how long she had been there and the hero who actually found her.

Ginette's various information didn't lead him to where Caylee was, and neither did anyone else's, because the primary result was he did not find her. Close doesn't count. So what you are saying above is pure speculation, IMO.
As far as I am concerned, the case remains open but I have no further interest in discussing anything to do with DC - I've wasted too much time second guessing him already. The man is clearly a lightweight charlatan was simply cluttering up the picture of how long she had been there and the hero who actually found her.

BBM-Of course it is speculation, that comes with the territory when sleuthing, using known facts to develop theories further :) We seem to be okay as long as we note that it's our opinion.

There are things we know, proven and unproven, that will never see the light of day in front of a jury either way, but it does not mean we do not want to seek to understand the full picture-though we likely never will.

DC hanging around there and when/if anyone told him to go there are VERY important issues, because if he found out via (non-privileged) conversation between JB and KC, it seals the deal on her conviction.

No. I don't think it had anything to do with DC giving these psychics any kind of money.

I think DC used these psychics egos and their inability to hold down one theory of what happened to Caylee and where Caylee was. Caylee was alive and deceased, according to these people, too many times for me to count. Amy was resonsible. Tony L. was responsible. Ricardo Morales was responsible. Torress was responsible. Caylee was in Texas, N. Carolina, Georgia, Georgia, Puerto Rico, Columbia, Venuzuela, and too many cities in Florida to count.

DC did sent them a map of the Suburban Drive location... it was nearly 12 hours after he had already searched there the first time on November 15th, 2008. There was minimal conversation between DC and Luke about this location... only Luke asking about moving vans and pointing out a completely different address on Brackenridge (name??) that also runs into Suburban Drive and then Luke goes off into a different direction... a barn.

Since I only focused on the November (October) emails with my last two posts, I thought I would bring over some from December... which deal with Caylee being found. But first I want to point out that after the key dates of DC being out there searching, Ginette and Luke were sending out a slew of different locations... Ginette's location was a commercial building within a 3 mile radius WEST of the Hopespring home.

On December 11th, 2008 - Ginette writes to Luke about how many sponsers they are going to get and to tell DC that she is sorry for the tragedy and outcome but that when the remains are ID'ed, and it is Caylee... which she THINKS is Caylee. She thanks him for backing her up and confirming her accuracy... were the stones there?

Okay, first of all... When did the news about DC searching out in those woods become known? How did Ginette know that DC was backing her up just hours after Caylee's remains were found? Secondly, stones? Are stones even considered pavers? Aren't pavers concrete slabs, basically? Third, she THINKS it is Caylee? Hello!!! You were the one who found her, correct? You would KNOW it was her.

On December 11th, 2008 - Luke writes an email back to Ginette stating that she was in that "area" but not in the spot where Caylee was found. That the spot where Caylee was found was behind a house and across the street from the school.

Sounds to me, that if Ginette sent anyone anywhere, it was in the Kiomarie location across the street. Although none of these emails indicate that DC was sent out there at all. All indicators... until November 20th, 2008... Ginette was saying Caylee was alive.

On December 15th, 2008 - Dominic writes an email to Luke - "I looked in this exact spot and didn't find anything." (except the baby blanket?). No mention of being sent out there... just that HE had looked in this exact spot and HE didn't find anything.

Dominic, just spoke with Ginette. She agrees that you have our support to reveal that Ginette gave you the information on location where remains were found. In any statments to the press or LE, please refer to Ginette as a Dowsing expert rather than a psychic as that would undoubtedly cause more speculation and rumors.

Dominic replies:

Today I put a spin on the location with a brief interview and told them the purpose for being there was to verify Kiomarie's statement to LE that this location was a "hang out" of Casey and hers - I will however when asked by LE inform them of a Dowsing expert. My primary objective right now is to severely handled Hoover and Baez, Leonard Padilla is in the mix also.

Luke replies:

Dominic - at this point the vultures are gathering and it's going to come down hard. If Lee has/had a storage - it needs to be checked out. That body stayed somewhere before she was put out in those woods - gotta find out where. You really need to be considering how you being on Suburban Drive on the 15th, Nov. and how Hoovers comments to Padilla will be taken by LE. If you can prove that the remains were put there after the 15th, the first step is to find the placve the remains were stored first. Ginette and I are trying to place a time of death - the non-forensic method.

**** The key thing in these exchanges is the fact that it appears that DC is asking permission to say that Ginette sent him out to that location. In this last email that I posted, it makes it much more obvious that they are claiming that Caylee's remains were placed there after Nov. 15th... so how in the WORLD did Ginette lead them to the place Caylee's remains were... IF SHE WAS NOT THERE on November 15th, 2008??*****

Still on January 1st - Dominic Casey replies and askes "How could I be implicated?" Feeling guilty much??

But the REAL doozy comes from Dominic Casey's email to Luke on January 16th, 2008...

Dominic writes...

"It is true that I did not find Caylee Marie from Ginette's information however, Caylee Marie was found 150' +/-"

So DC admits that Ginette's information... whatever it was?? did not lead him to where Caylee was!!!

CASE CLOSED!!

Thanks-I believe you are right, these e-mails do not suggest reward money (fame is another thing) was a motivator for my neighors to the southeast, though it still could have been for DC.

I'm with you, though, they were a perfect scapegoat, and I am highly suspicious about DC just being at Suburban on a whim, yet returning there 2, maybe more, times, as well as not being able to articulate why he was there to LE without a huge runaround.

BBM-Of course it is speculation, that comes with the territory when sleuthing, using known facts to develop theories further :) We seem to be okay as long as we note that it's our opinion.

There are things we know, proven and unproven, that will never see the light of day in front of a jury either way, but it does not mean we do not want to seek to understand the full picture-though we likely never will.

DC hanging around there and when/if anyone told him to go there are VERY important issues, because if he found out via (non-privileged) conversation between JB and KC, it seals the deal on her conviction.

Thank you Jayla, please see my post #879, where I have been appreciative of a lively discussion and once again spoken of my own speculation, and my own opinion. And I say through all of my posts that it is my opinion only and I do not expect to convert anyone. I may point out why I don't share their opinion but I fully expect differing opinions.

It just always surprises that my posts are immediately followed up by another poster who simply says my opinions are wrong. I'm okay with anyone's opinion as long as I am not expected to believe it without a logical realistic layout of their reasoning.

Thank you Jayla, please see my post #879, where I have been appreciative of a lively discussion and once again spoken of my own speculation, and my own opinion. And I say through all of my posts that it is my opinion only and I do not expect to convert anyone. I may point out why I don't share their opinion but I fully expect differing opinions.

It just always surprises that my posts are immediately followed up by another poster who simply says my opinions are wrong. I'm okay with anyone's opinion as long as I am not expected to believe it without a logical realistic layout of their reasoning.

No. No. No. I have never said your posts are wrong? I have always said I love your posts, which I do, and we agree about a heck of a lot more than we disagree on.

Maybe you took when I posted "Case closed" the wrong way? I was not implying that this whole issue was closed. That my post was the end all be all. It was not to imply that you are wrong and I am right. Maybe it was the wrong choice of words, but I meant to simply point out that DC, in his own words, admits that Ginette did not lead him to Caylee even though he told LE that she did. It is how I interpreted the email and that it was there in black and white that DC says Ginette did not lead him to Caylee. ETA: Maybe I should have said busted? I don't know? Case closed was basically saying busted.

The only part of that post that was towards you... and the reason I quoted your post was because I was replying back to issue of money. I was saying that I did not believe that DC offered any kind of money to Ginette or Luke. I do think that DC used them and I think it was easy for DC to convince them that they did lead him to Caylee. That's all. Their own egos and varying theories made them an easy target.

I'm really sorry if you think that I was implying anything else. I really am, but that is not what I was doing with my previous post. Everything else I posted was simply pointing out... since we are talking about DC going out into those woods...that the emails don't match up. I am sure there were a lot of phone calls and the emails don't tell the whole story, but that is all we have to go on and according to these emails, I do not see any evidence that Ginette or Luke led DC out into those woods in the first place?

It is only my opinion and I am 100% open to yours and I have always told you that I respect your opinions because your posts always make me think more than I would normally think. I love your opinions and again, I am sorry if my post made you feel that I was attacking you and your opinions... because that is not what I did.

That surprises me 'cause I have thought of you as a great contributor to this site-Tell me who's messin' with you and I'll beat 'em up....unless it's Just Jayla, I'm scared of her...:crazy:

***Mods, please remove if not relevant***
(I also put this in "Why isn't this house being... topic)

FWIW from a friend...

Second Look @ 8718 Brackenwood Dr.
Filed under: The Anthony Case, The Caylee Anthony Murder by ************ — 74 Comments May 22, 2010
Long ago, I had a theory which I was afraid to post on the world wide web in fear of repercussion. Now I’m learning the no-holds-barred of the trade and I’m going to state clearly that this article is nothing more than speculation and the information I will refer to has been previously discussed on other sites and are in public records.
My interest is in this Gonzalez family who lived at 8718 Brackenwood Dr, Orlando, FL.
Parcel Id 13-23-30-1290-00-450
Location 8718 BRACKENWOOD DR
Municipality UNINC ORG CNTY, FLORIDA
Millage Rate 16.4233 details
Property Use 0101
Owner Information
Owner Name(s): GONZALEZ HERNAN
GONZALEZ ELSA I
Mailing Address: 8718 BRACKENWOOD DR
ORLANDO, FL 32829
OWNER AND DEED TRANSFERS FOR BRACKENWOOD DR.
1.First owner was Davis
2.sold to a single man by the name of Loda R. Moore, married to Lisa, who has power of atty over Loda. Docs on Loda R. Moore are found on the Orange County Site. He is stated to be part of US Military within his/wife/power of atty documents. He’s all over the internet so I’m thinking he must have been highly ranked. There’s many articles of his military career. Not a common name..Loda R. Moore.
3.Lisa Moore sells house to Noemi Gonzalez 11/90
4.Noemi sold the house to Hernan L. Gonzales/Elsa I. Gonzales (Elsa also has another middle initial Elsa A. Gonzalez.
5.Arnaldo Gonzalez-painter/misc has tax returns to that address up till 2004′ He born in 1986. Is this him?
http://www.facebook.com/people/Arnaldo-J-Gonzalez/721079498
Considering Arnaldo Gonzalez’s and Casey are the same approx. age and the fact that he and his family lived in this house since 1990, I would assume that they were most likely school mates. I have to wonder if Casey knows him.
So “Where’s Waldo” ?? ( couldn’t resist )
The business Tax records show An Arnoldo Gonzales as a contractor, misc/ painting:
Last application 2004. Tax record #1816-582951 at 8718 brackenwood dr.
1816 1816-582951 GONZALEZ ARNALDO GONZALEZ ARNALDO 9/24/2004
8718 BRACKENWOOD DR
ORLANDO FL 32829
MISC CONTR/PAINTING
( Caylee was born August 9, 2005) just a thought…
The flatbed truck named “zanny”?
Arnaldo Gonzalez owned a truck registered to Ponce Waste Service Inc. The name on the truck (nick named zanny) is Ponce Waste Service Inc. The phone numebr on it is out of service as I would expect. After checking out the business name, I”m almost sure the company originated in Puerto Rico. This division hauled junk and does hazardouse waste (Freon Evauacions?) I found where Ponce Waste was sued for breach of contract in 2004. Is this why Arnaldo is MIA, missing in action? Did the entire family flee to Puerto Rico?
Focusing on this house, I also came across two women associated with this address. One DOB = 05-07-1978, the other is DOB = 10-19-1986. Again, I find a female (no name) but close to Casey’s age.
The only things so far is on Mr. Hernan L. Gonzales, his name came up on a Federal site. This Hernan l. Gonzales has an alias and has been banned from entering the US in for Drug trafficking. Info here:
http://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2004/fil6504a.html
U.S. Treasury – Recent OFAC Actions: 06/01/2004
ZEVALLOS GONZALES, Fernando Melciades (a.k.a. GONZALES, Hernan; a.k.a. ZEVALLOS In addition, all property and interests in property that are owned or controlled by the following and that are in, or come within, the United States (“U.S.”) or that are in, or come within, the possession or control of any U.S. person, including a foreign branch, have been blocked pending further investigation pursuant to the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Sanctions Regulations, 31 C.F.R. Part 598, and the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act, Pub.L. 106-120, title 8, 113 Stat. 1606, 1626-1636 (codified at 21 U.S.C. 1901-1908, 8 U.S.C. 1182(a)(2)(C). Although they are not now SDNTKs, their names have been integrated into OFAC’s SDN list with the descriptor “[BPI-SDNTK]” to indicate that their property and interests in property are currently blocked:
One of his aliases is Fernando Melciades. So now we have Hernan-dez and Fernan-dez. Also: ZEVALLOS GONZALES.
Whether or not Casey went to this house or not, whether there’s a fence separating this property from the school, across the street from the burial site, is not the issue. For whatever reason Dominick Casey was curious enough to take a look and so was Kathi Belich. After searching around on different sites and reading the comments, it seems there was once a new bicycle parked outside of the house in 2008 and fresh garbage bags with red ties outside. This could be an indication of some activity happening around the time Caylee went missing. And then there’s the flatbed truck named “Zanny” said to be parked there at some time along with a boat and several Pepsi machines. The rumors were rampant but along with them I found a few curious facts along the way. This house is also in close proximity to Lee Anthony’s house, so maybe Casey did visit there once or twice. Just a thought…

ALSO~ Did we know that over at Humble Opinion, Mikka is saying that Jesus Ortiz's mom's name is Zanaida and his grandmother's name is Gloria... and the plot thickens... Didn't they do a DNA analysis on Caylee and found her to be European, not Puerto Rican?

No. No. No. I have never said your posts are wrong? I have always said I love your posts, which I do, and we agree about a heck of a lot more than we disagree on.

Maybe you took when I posted "Case closed" the wrong way? I was not implying that this whole issue was closed. That my post was the end all be all. It was not to imply that you are wrong and I am right. Maybe it was the wrong choice of words, but I meant to simply point out that DC, in his own words, admits that Ginette did not lead him to Caylee even though he told LE that she did. It is how I interpreted the email and that it was there in black and white that DC says Ginette did not lead him to Caylee. ETA: Maybe I should have said busted? I don't know? Case closed was basically saying busted.

The only part of that post that was towards you... and the reason I quoted your post was because I was replying back to issue of money. I was saying that I did not believe that DC offered any kind of money to Ginette or Luke. I do think that DC used them and I think it was easy for DC to convince them that they did lead him to Caylee. That's all. Their own egos and varying theories made them an easy target.

I'm really sorry if you think that I was implying anything else. I really am, but that is not what I was doing with my previous post. Everything else I posted was simply pointing out... since we are talking about DC going out into those woods...that the emails don't match up. I am sure there were a lot of phone calls and the emails don't tell the whole story, but that is all we have to go on and according to these emails, I do not see any evidence that Ginette or Luke led DC out into those woods in the first place?

It is only my opinion and I am 100% open to yours and I have always told you that I respect your opinions because your posts always make me think more than I would normally think. I love your opinions and again, I am sorry if my post made you feel that I was attacking you and your opinions... because that is not what I did.

Thank you LolaMoon08 - I really appreciate you saying this - I sometimes get overwhelmed with the objections to whatever I am exploring - and in one thread the comment - here come the doubters for the defense was slipped into the middle of one of our discussions. I find that very hurtful because I am so anti-defense!:banghead:

But what happens is I find myself going along and realize I am standing in the middle of the road making all kinds of assumptions and notice I haven't gone over to either edge of the road to see how it looks from that angle. And since we are marking time until we get to the trial - I think - why not?

I really do like it when posters say - hey wait a minute - that's crazy because of so and so. And I think :waitasec: yes, that works or wait a minute - what about this. But it is never about for a second thinking anything but all the evidence points to ICA and we will see Justice For Caylee.

That surprises me 'cause I have thought of you as a great contributor to this site-Tell me who's messin' with you and I'll beat 'em up....unless it's Just Jayla, I'm scared of her...:crazy:

Whew! Thank you so much for warning me about Just Jayla - cause if you are sceered of her, I'd better be too! :great:

Dominic replies:

Luke replies:

Dominic writes...

CASE CLOSED!!

What a cast of characters!!

So where is his depo anyway?!! If it never surfaces there would be one question I'd like to ask the SA when all is said and done...was it all bluster?

Dominic replies:

Luke replies:

Dominic writes...

CASE CLOSED!!

Maybe the theory is that Ginny was correct that Caylee was alive as of mid-November, but she successfully psychically PREDICTED where the kidnappers would dump her body in a week or so, after they killed her?? :waitasec:

Maybe the theory is that Ginny was correct that Caylee was alive as of mid-November, but she successfully psychically PREDICTED where the kidnappers would dump her body in a week or so, after they killed her?? :waitasec:

You know, that crossed my mind? :floorlaugh: Really it did. :floorlaugh:

You know, if it wasn't for that smiley, I would think you were serious. :floorlaugh:

Oh the craziness of this case!

:innocent: Would do wonders for a budding career, eh? :innocent::seeya:
(Long term $ gain might have been more important than sharing a reward?!)

This thread, along with the Revisit thread regarding GA staring off into the woods on Suburbban on Oct.30 2008, has haunted my mind for a quite while so Thanks for the Bumps...BUT...was it ever confirmed that George was spotted in exactly this location?!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74450"]**OLD REVISIT**GA Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched for Caylee - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'd love for Dominic to get on the stand. Anyone think he will? Or would that be for a Cindy trial?

Nancy Grace was asking all the lawyers on her show this question tonight. Very few solid answers from anybody. Last time around on this subject here at websleuths we were being bombarded with Leonard Padilla and his daisy-chain theory every night.

Today's trial testimony certainly brought the question of how Dominic Casey knew where to look smack into the spotlight!

Since I don't believe in psychics, my answer is that someone told him exactly where to look and what to look for. It is just a matter of who.

The info had to come inititally from Casey herself. Then where did it go? Did Lee make some good guesses, based on Casey's "clues" - like "she's close"? Did Lee or George or Cindy know that the family had thrown trash or grass clippings over the hill in that very spot many times in the past?

Opinions?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back