2010.12.17 Doc Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest WESH 2 Tweets:

Not clear why, but the CD includes the Casey/Robyn letters.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:42 AM

I say, "not clear why," because these were released in April: www.wesh.com
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:42 AM

Not sure if this has been posted:

One of the text messages from the phone is from a number listed in the contacts as George Anthony. The text message from Dec. 19, 2008, said, "Just thinking about you! I need you in my life."

Photo Shows George Anthony, Woman Who Claimed Affair

Link here (dated today):

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26171456/detail.html

Mel

I had to do a double take... the look on GA's face made me laugh. It's... comical?

Honestly, I hate to disappoint y'all, but there's not a hell of a lot in this dump that's interesting. Mostly peripheral stuff like River Cruz related, Robin Adams related, Lori C, Joy Wray related.

I'll put a list in the motions thread, just so everyone can see what's in it.

There is one video I haven't watched yet, will have to do it on my other computer. :)

MM

I think the A's just put the comment out because of a different rumour. The photo released today of GA and River is not the first time that we have seen it.

So far this dump is a big pile of ... (I won't test Beach on her first mod day) I mean to say repeats. :angel:

There was a different rumor? ooh do tell if it won't get us both in trouble! (just ignore me if it will) we definately want Beach to enjoy her day) :)

Latest WESH 2 Tweets:

Looks like we have some new audio from Maya Derkovic. Posting that now.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:55 AM

Maya called Melich on Dec 10 09 from jail. Looks like detectives went to talk to her the very next day.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:56 AM

Wait a cotton pickin' minute, News! Are you trying to BRIBE Santa? Isn't that sneaky or illegal or ...er...something? LOL! (Just LMK if it works. I need a few special things this Christmas. :) )

I want to see JP Chatt's interview.

O/T Merry Christmas Paintr!

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26171122/detail.html

Page 92--this is dated 11/19/08

Robin to another friend writes about her and ICA's 3am meetings...she is secretly allowed out for one on one conversations with ICA. That she isn't herself lately, very emotional and crying all the time just very depressed...RA gave her a book, Be Anxious for Nothing...hoping it will get her to pull it together a little...she showed RA pictures of Caylee and started tearing up.. she was worried about the diver who was interviewed...she said she knows her little girl is alive and that they weren't looking in the right places (meaning searches etc)...her brother has gotten very close with JD (Trentons' father, remember him) anyway, she'll be getting out on bond in a few weeks..

Page 168...a bunch of nonsenss but what stood out...she's talking about a Caylee tribute, the voodoo doll on ebay. ah, another series of rumors and ridiculousness, ah the life of a celebrity huh. If I was old and ugly then they wouldn't care...

Justice for Caylee

I really need to get my arse in gear...so I'll check back later for better updates....

Latest WESH 2 Tweet:

Some of the transcripts we're posting today we've seen... but some of the audio and video of the interviews is new.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 11:22 AM

12/17/2010 Doc Dump - 10 folders on a DVD-R.

Folder # 152 - Lori Cree audio interview 8/20/2009 (already released?)
153 - Lori Cree video interview
154 - Joe Jordan audio interview with LDB 11/05/2009 (released)
155 - Melissa Earnest (Cindy 'friend') - audio, emails, texts from Cindy
156 - Joy Wray - JibJab video, pictures, arrest reports, Best Buy audio, video from TV
160 - Deputy Anthony Whitmore audio interview (2 min) about River Cruz/Crystal
161 - Samsung cell phone exam - River Cruz/Crystal
162 - River Cruz / Crystal video interview at OCSO
163 - More River Cruz/Crystal stuff including audio interview of gate guard
Robin Adams stuff - letters, audio interviews of her Dad and friend Tracy Neally
164 - Camera forensic exam - River Cruz/Crystal

MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members