2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda Drane Burdick.....:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

You are da bomb!!!!!:rocker:

That one statement made more of an impact then CM's entire speech!

Go Linda!

LDB speaking about the anthonys being "agents of the state" she is citing another case.

I had sound but no pic...what was Casey's reaction when LDB brought up the first phone call home? Did she even look up?

Head down, scribbling on paper.

This case is in great hands.....i have absolutely no doubt caylee will get justice.

I had sound but no pic...what was Casey's reaction when LDB brought up the first phone call home? Did she even look up?

While LDB read transcripts (repeating Ms. Anthony's foul language and offensive demeanor) of Casey calling home requesting Tony's number while her daughter was missing:

t8m975.jpg

ICA's writing gets more frantic the more the statements hit closer to home. She won't even look UP!!!!

Go Linda....talking about the phone call where she said she was arrested on a fking whim today.....a custodial interference she was not entitled to miranda warning>>> did I hear right???

ICA has the preponderance of the evidence that her family acted on part of the govt...LE had to do something actively, not passively...

Next motion Agents of state - she ripped apart the first one.

I saw her looking down, then whispering in Jose's ear shortly after.

Jose is slumped, staring and blinking...the look of defeat so soon?

I think he is bummed because he just lost at "Bejeweled" on his IPad. :banghead:

You could hear a pin drop in that courtroom. It is absolutely silent except for LDB hitting it out of the ballpark.

Nope, just kept her head buried amoung her notes...nothing came from her....

I am just smitten with LDB! Love her!!

Unless, I have over looked something I think the state has both these motions locked down. I did not hear ANYTHING that proved the Miranda issue or the agent of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove