2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB - The heart sticker could have been a leaf. :waitasec:

JB: Shall I continue, judge?

Oh how I wish HHJP would have said: No. No you shouldn't.

How can a supposed loving mother smile and joke around when her sweet child has been viciously murdered! :( UNFRICKENBELIEVABLE

Hi Darla :)

I agree! ICA disgusts me!:banghead:

ohhhhh...he wants the heart sticker photos found in ICA's room thrown out. Cuz the outline on the duct tape could have been a leaf - it could have been anything.

"I'm not sure a leaf would leave adhesive on a piece of tape" --JA

lol....ha ha, Mr Ashton refuses to use the word "phantom" when discussing the sticker. You go Mr Ashton! :)

DT has withdrawn their psych docs from the trial. Whatever she told them was highly prejudicial.

You could be right but I also don't think HHJP was going to allow this evidence without at least giving the SA the chance to rebut their testimony with their own experts, and to cross examine JB's expert.

It became also apparent JB's experts testimony comprised of quoting other experts who were not being called in to testify.

A no go all around!

JB: the stickers are indicitive of nothing in this case. exclude any mention of the phantom sticker. the fbi LE will testify that she saw something shaped like a heart but she cannot say it is a sticker and take a leap of faith and say it is not a leaf, it is speculative and has no bearing on this case. more predujcial. the photographs of these stickers are not the alleged, but just pictures. there is zero, not a shred of evidence a sticker was on the duct tape, those are our objections.

HHJP: mr ashton?

JA: i would not agree with defense of interpretation of what witness said, however if evidence is allowed witness will say residue, adheasive....I don't know a leaf? rule on the relevance of the photo.

JA: I don't know that a leaf would leave adhesive on duct tape--at least not the leaves I'm familiar with. Hehehe.

JB: My brief rebuttal....

Baez word of the day "brief"

We'll be the judge of that....

First hearing I've been able to watched streamed, and the mic has been off 95% of the time ><

I am toggling back and forth between the links and insession for that very reason.

JB: "There is no evidence of residue." "To use the word residue, I think is subject to interpretation." "She saw something one moment, and then it was gone."

Oh, Ashton just got a light bulb moment from Linda...can't wait to hear

JB proffering again about what he believes the criminologist is going to testify to. He does like his new word.

ah ah a leaf? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members