2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Catholic woman is incredibly selfish to avoid civic duty especially when she believes her faith is so dependent on a physical act. Faith not acts and all that, you know.

True.

St James could send the Bishop or any of the priests to say a prayer with her if she couldn't go to the 7am mass that is held everyday.

What a bizarre cross section of society these people are. Some of their excuses are laughable. I give the judge credit for being so patient.
My DH now has Wesh.com running at work and is listening to the audio because I told him that these people are something else with their excuses.

Judge Perry will bring him back after lunch for further questioning, before they ask him to change his plans. In case they want to dismiss him for other reasons.

:blowkiss: Judge Perry Rocks!

$125 to move ticket - if covered would you move it - juror yes''HHJP - let me figure out how I can cover it - we will take careof that"

He was suppose to fly out tomorrow - bring him back after lunch for 2nd round questioning

any objections? no

tell him not to cancel flight we will ask him lots of questions at 1:15

bringing back 3203 after lunch (ohio vaca man with bro who will own busi) to do full voir dire

She probaby would have never made it anyway if she is anti DP.

Probably so, but not all Catholics are necessarily against the DP. I was raised Catholic and have no opposition to the DP when warranted.

3203 has answer to ticket. 133.00 to move it back.

HHJP: if that expense was covered would you move it back.

yes sir. I sure would.

HHJP: okay. now let me figure out how I can cover it. (laughs)

(everyone laughs)

HHJP: okay, you have to pay that when you rebook the flight? I would think so. Okay, then we will take care of that. When were you supposed to fly out?

Tomorrow.

HHJP: Step outside for a second. Lets bring him back after lunch and let you all question him, rather than bring him back Thursday or Friday. Any objections today?

CM: are you saying bring him back to ask regular questions?

HHJP: yeah, you can ask him anything and everything. Tell him to come back at one fifteen, do not cancel his flight we will ask questions and that way if he is not serving he will not have lost his flight.

She could go to Mass on Saturday night or on Sunday.

I suspect there also lay people in St.James Parish who would be available to bring her communion on a daily basis..IMMO.. She doesn't have a legitimate excuse, however I would not want her on the jury..

Delta - Good corporate citizens!

He has home plate tickets for the Brewers!

Everyone laughing!

Judge Perry will work on it!

Judge appreciates willingness of this man to change his plans and willingness to serve.

Well done young man.

The Brewers guy has changed his flight and needs primo tickets. He was supposed to fly the 19th. You will be back for further questioning. I have to get you tickets behind the plate. You can go home now. We will contact you for the second round of questioning. Fill out the information sheet. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth