2011.05.28 Cindy Anthony testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When the SA ask about KC's lies always seemed to center around Caylee being watched, so she could go out, CA wanted to avoid the question.

Absolutely heartbreaking to watch Cindy who is now (or six weeks ago as she said on the stand) facing that her daughter killed her granddaughter. And today the prosecution secured KC's guilt. I watched Cindy fall literally apart on the stand as she listened to herself and she knew that what she has been denying for three years was actually the truth. I hope today helps her; I feel nothing but sorrow for this woman. I hope she can find some kind of peace after this day. And I hope that when this is all over she and George can go on and find a life that they deserve which has been interrupted by their sociopathic daughter who SHOWED NO TEARS for her mother, just disdain. Cindy andGeorge still have Lee and they have a chance and I hope they take it. They deserve it.

When Cindy was on the stand LDB asked her about Caylee's teddybear. She said yes she cuddled with it since she couldn't cuddle with Caylee.Then LDB asked if it come up missing and Cindy said yes. She then ask Cindy if she told Casey about it and Cindy said maybe a few days later. So I wonder if Casey went back to the home and took the Teddy because she knew her mom was sleeping with it and she wasn't gonna let her mom have any comfort at all. I am also thinking this is what Cindy was refering to when on the jail visits early on, Cindy ask Casey if Zanny had a key to their house. Maybe she thought Zanny had come and took Caylee's fav. bear. Did they ever get the bear back I wonder?

The point the prosecution was trying to make was that KC came in the house and probably found the teddy bear on Cindy's bed and TOOK IT. She did not even want Cindy to have the teddy bear.

I never have gotten the anger either towards Cindy. Caylee loved her very much and she is really grieving that little girl. No one deserves that. jmo

Cindy came across as very angry and nasty at times in the beginning because she did not want to believe her daughter did this. She went to the end of the line and the end was six weeks ago when Baez told Cindy in his office that they were using the sex abuse defense and were fingering George and Lee for that. That did it for Cindy. KC expected Cindy to go along and try to save her life but Cindy did not and as I see it, today Cindy felt the real emotion that has been inside of her, the emotion that she denied in order to save KC. There is no need for that and Cindy broke like china today. IT WAS VERY HARD TO WATCH.

Cindy came across as very angry and nasty at times in the beginning because she did not want to believe her daughter did this. She went to the end of the line and the end was six weeks ago when Baez told Cindy in his office that they were using the sex abuse defense and were fingering George and Lee for that. That did it for Cindy. KC expected Cindy to go along and try to save her life but Cindy did not and as I see it, today Cindy felt the real emotion that has been inside of her, the emotion that she denied in order to save KC. There is no need for that and Cindy broke like china today. IT WAS VERY HARD TO WATCH.

Well, I dont understand how anyone cannot sympathize with them when women kill their kids everyday but they were so lucky to have to deal with the masses and hoardes of people who made their lives miserable everyday by protesting at their house and screaming at them, all because of what their daughter did. It made me so sick I stopped following the case after I saw people acting so irate, their anger towards Cindy probably really made Casey happy and I just could never join that game. Misdirected anger is what I call that.

jmo

Well, I dont understand how anyone cannot sympathize with them when women kill their kids everyday but they were so lucky to have to deal with the masses and hoardes of people who made their lives miserable everyday by protesting at their house and screaming at them, all because of what their daughter did. It made me so sick I stopped following the case after I saw people acting so irate, their anger towards Cindy probably really made Casey happy and I just could never join that game. Misdirected anger is what I call that.

jmo

Agreed and how long does she have to suffer. It is over. She has suffered enough.

BBM

I don't agree with this. CA at least had been in contact with ICA pretty much daily. That more or less rules ICA as being the source of the odor, and even though neither CA nor GA had contact with Caylee, IMO, it is just not human nature to immediately go to worst case scenario in a situation like this. Not only would CA and GA have to accept, on the basis of an odor, that their grandchild was dead, they would also have to accept their daughter was a killer. Double whammy, and IMO I just don't think most people would be able to do it right there on the spot.
My mind wouldn't go directly to my gd being dead either. I would probably think my dd was involved with some shady people and would be worried about their safety. I would try to get in touch with her before calling cops, especially if I wasn't sure where she was. Also, I'd be reassuring myself with the fact that I had talked to my dd every day and would be desperate to believe everything was ok. MOO.

It was heart-rending to watch Cindy on the stand today. You know how people will sometimes say something like "If you do this or that, it would kill your mother/father/grandparent, etc." I caught a glimpse of that today. At some points I thought Cindy might just melt.

I'm just through watching the 911 call video and my heart is breaking for Cindy.

Why does a two year old with one home regularly keep a toothbrush in her backpack?

The toothbrush (in the backpack) and "Mama" doll in the car shows me Casey and Caylee left on the 16th (as George said) to go to Zanny's house. No other reason for a toothbrush and the doll other than they LEFT the A's house. After that, Casey killed Caylee, IMO because she was in the way of the "beautiful life". JMO

I wonder if Cindy is telling the whole truth about her statement that the car smelled like a dead body had been in there. Her saying that it was something she'd never smelled before and wasn't very comparable to bed sores or necrosis that she'd smelled in nursing is believeable, bout I wonder if George told her that it smelled just like what he'd smelled in police work. Wonder if she'll ever tell that or be given the chance, if it happened. I don't believe that she'd use the term "dead body" if someone hadn't told her that's the smell.

As I watched some of C.A. testimony today, I kept thinking that she was going to need medical intervention, and possibly hospitalization. That level of breakdown and pain and grief...it's the out-of-your-mind level of grief. I am hoping she has a psychiatrist nearby and s/he can give her some additional meds and help. She was in what looked like a full breakdown on that stand and I was really worried for her, seeing that.

Is there a site somewhere where I can see the testimony? I had to work today.

Tink

I wonder if Cindy is telling the whole truth about her statement that the car smelled like a dead body had been in there. Her saying that it was something she'd never smelled before and wasn't very comparable to bed sores or necrosis that she'd smelled in nursing is believeable, bout I wonder if George told her that it smelled just like what he'd smelled in police work. Wonder if she'll ever tell that or be given the chance, if it happened. I don't believe that she'd use the term "dead body" if someone hadn't told her that's the smell.

Wasn't there some point, really early, maybe even the first 400 pages, where it was stated that she and GA were standing in the driveway looking at the car after they brought it home and CA asked GA, something like "It was the Pizza, wasn't it." and he said yes and then went to work. Does anyone else remember that?

ETA: I always thought that she knew then and that he was just saying that to make her feel better until they could find out what was going on. I also figured that after he saw that they weren't in the trunk, his mind raced all the way home and he remembered that they have had contact with KC, and that he thought that she had a dead body in the car and was in some type of trouble, but that it couldn't be Caylee, because what daughter wouldn't tell something that big.

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.co...thony-lied-about-the-last-time-he-saw-caylee/

...Leonard says Lee revealed that Cindy attempted to choke Casey on Father’s Day and that Casey then took off with Caylee. Cindy has denied that ever happened and Casey’s defense team wanted to keep those incriminating statements that Padilla and his associates made, private, saying Padilla was working for the prosecution. Padilla denies this and says that Casey did not appear desperate to find her baby after he bonded her out of jail....

This is the JG interview where he brings up the fight;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EraLDbl931Y[/ame]

This seems to be the busiest thread, so I'll ask my question on here!! LOL! Someone posted on this morning trial thread:

It appears that CM was complaining about sidebars and the transcripts. CJBP explained to him that they are not broadcast live, but if anyone requests the transcripts, they can get them. They ARE public record!

Question - is someone (or a group) going to get these trial transcrips with the sidesbars and all?? TIA!

This is the JG interview where he brings up the fight;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EraLDbl931Y

YEP and if you/everyone listens closely.... JG is in close contact with Lenny P. Lenny is telling JG all sorts of "stuff". LP is full of ..... (something I can't print here)... IMO and Jesse was played for a fool by LP and Jose B. LE warned JG to stay away. LP was never, ever, ever working with LE or the prosecution, IMO.

LP was all about himself and there is a very good reason LP is not going to be called to testify in this case.
JMO

I see motive through CA's testimony in court. Yes, I feel compassion for this woman. I know some don't. That's up to them. But even though I feel compassion, what I am seeing on the other side of the courtroom is showing me that ICA IS jealous of CA. She was jealous of her the day Caylee was born. From what I understand in the other threads, it's been reported that CA was the first to hold Caylee the day she was born. ICA was jealous of that. On one of the 911 calls, I believe the first one when CA took ICA to the police station and it was closed, you can hear CA say to ICA, if this is the way you want to play it, we'll just get her, or vice versa. I don't think that was the first time she had ever heard that from CA. The threat of CA taking custody was not to be tolerated by ICA in my estimation. How would that look? Where would she go?

What I am seeing with the seething looks from ICA towards her mother and verbally saying things about her mother's reactions in court to her attorneys is showing me that she took Caylee out of the equation because she was soooooo jealous of CA's and Caylee's relationship AND EVEN CONTINUES TO BE!! I think that was her motive. That being said, IF there actually was a fight the night before, that just seals it for me anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67
Back