2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury wants to see 313..the heart sticker found at the scene?

The FBI analyst said the heart sticker residue was the size of a dime.

The puffy sticker is bigger.

JB asking CA how long have you owned the pontiac sunfire

CA since 2000

Jb for 8 years?

CA yes

JB and your hair length has changed a lot in 8 years.

CA yes

Jb and so has Casey's

CA yes

Jb and so had Caylee's?

CA Yes

Gramma and lee too....

JB asking about how old caylee was in this picture.

CA i'de say 18 months.

JB Caylee had grown significantly since then. in a year and some months since this picture.

CA yes

JB so it would be a fair statement that who ever put these hsorts on her was unfamilliar with her SIZE.

LDB Objection asking a witness to speculate.

LDB redirect. Nothing further.

(My daughter wears all different sizes of clothes. If they fit they fit. Who cares what the label says. Jb is obviously not a parent)

The shorts could feasibly fit Caylee at both points in time, considering whether she was wearing a diaper or not, and further, what kind of diaper she was wearing (disposables are slimmer than cloth).

So is JB trying to say that when Caylee drowned George dressed her in too small shorts and threw her away? What would be the point of dressing a drowned child if you plan to put her in a garbage bag?

Am I crazy, but isn't it just a NO BRAINER that once you get to the end of a roll of duct tape you are able to read the manufacturer information better? So if this roll was at the end why would they find it in the house? Wouldn't it be finished/done?

Who buys multiple rolls of duct tape anyway?

It was a special brand of tape that had the logo repeating across the entire roll. That type of Henkel tape was only manufactured for a few years.

I think they are going to say that hair some how belonged to the grandma.

I thought she was looking at the monitor - I'm not sure.

She wears her "Caylee bracelet" that has several pictures of Caylee as well as Caylee's name on it. That is generally what she is looking at. I didn't not notice if she was wearing it today.

sizing means nothing - Cindy testified earlier that Caylee was chubbier at 18 months. Kids lose their puppy fat around their bellies

ev1jyp.jpg

JB smirking....I have no idea why he looks so smug:waitasec:

Actually, I put my kids in shorts that are a size smaller than what they wear sometimes, because they sometimes run big or have the function inside of them to make them looser or tighter. My son is 22 months and can fit in his 18 months shorts and he's HUGE for his age (34 lbs)

Smaller shorts fit the kids again when there is no diaper.

Question: why can't this be done during deliberation? (passing around sticker)

Typically 24 month old babies are thicker then almost 3 year olds..they get longer and leaner as they are more and more mobile and grow taller.

My daughter dropped down a size when she went from diapers to "big girl panties." Those diapers take up a lot more room.

CA never said she was a nurse of decompostion- that is incorrect and does not even make sense, as there is no such thing. I cannot remember or find the exact quote from her testimony, but it is something like "I am familiar with that smell, as a nurse, of decomposition". She is not calling herself a nurse of decomposition- there is no such thing...you cannot nurse decomposition. :banghead:

Here's your proof on video, check it out at :46

"I'm a nurse of decomposition":
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxcVQGlr_0g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxcVQGlr_0g[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel