2011.06.22 - Breaking News Folks! George and Cindy Anthony think Casey is guilty!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you're saying - that they were shocked and appalled by the sexual allegations. But someone asked why they would come out now with the 'not inncocent' statement and speculated it may have been due to River Cruz's recent accusations. I'm just saying that it seems to me that the straw that broke the camel's back and turned the tide for them, so to speak, would be the sexual allegations rather than accusations of an affair that may or may not have happened.

And now I've gone and confused myself. :D

You might be confused but your posts are never confusing -
you always make sense:cheerful:

This is not breaking news. They have known the entire time. This is simply called "acceptance". The 5 stages. They were in denial for a long time.

I hope they really let go. There is nothing they can do for her now. Just let go.

Softail 9 chances out of 10 I agree with your posts. And as usual I agree with this. this post in particular I agree with wholeheartedly.

I wish them the best as they deal with the next stages of grief.

What JSR said.

I wish I could be a bigger person here,but the Anthony's have hurt a lot of people,defrauded a lot of people (IMO) and would just as happily let someone else be blamed for Caylee's murder.
Yes,they are suffering,no doubt, but that does not give them a pass,IMO.

Anyone remember Kidfinders? The Caylee Foundation? the Kidfinders boat? They took $$$ from people knowing Caylee wasn't missing.
How about the nasty voicemails CA left for TM?
How about Dominic Casey? The e-mails when CA discusses giving LE the wrong brush? She was covering up,not in denial.

The A's are at the end of their own Universal Hallway and are now turning around to face the lie. They should have done it a very long time ago.

JMO

I have been saying that all along. I just got done arguing with someone who stated to me that the A's are nothing more than grieving grandparents.....OK! Believe what you want, but I along with many others have followed this case since day one and have read the thousands of documents and have seen the spiral of lies from the entire family. I think the only reason the A's made this 11th hour statement is because they have finally realized that ICA has thrown the whole family under the bus and that this is the only way they can get out from under it......JMO

:gthanks:

****Oh and by the way, the end of the Universal Hallway actually leads to MY OFFICE!! Really! that is the truth, when ICA brought OCSO to show them where her office was she literally stopped in front of my office; I work as a Paramedic at Universal Studios here in Orlando. She saw that the door to my office was closed and then admitted that she didn't work here.........:seeya:

I have a question. If CA is called to testify tomorrow, can the SA ask her if she thinks her daughter is innocent? If so, could that be the reason they came out with this tonight?

I have been saying that all along. I just got done arguing with someone who stated to me that the A's are nothing more than grieving grandparents.....OK! Believe what you want, but I along with many others have followed this case since day one and have read the thousands of documents and have seen the spiral of lies from the entire family. I think the only reason the A's made this 11th hour statement is because they have finally realized that ICA has thrown the whole family under the bus and that this is the only way they can get out from under it......JMO

****Oh and by the way, the end of the Universal Hallway actually leads to MY OFFICE!! Really! that is the truth, when ICA brought OCSO to show them where her office was she literally stopped in front of my office; I work as a Paramedic at Universal Studios here in Orlando. She saw that the door to my office was closed and then admitted that she didn't work here.........:seeya:

Were you there when that happened? :eek:

ETA My high school class president used to work for Universal....no idea what he did. It was the 80s tho

ETA PSS. You're lucky you haven't been thrown under the bus!

Interesting what can happen when one finds out the proverbial cat is about to be "let out of the bag". If they honestly felt this way, it wouldn't have taken them 3 years to admit it... but come time for someone to take a ride on the underside of the bus, and things start to change... the gloves are coming off.

Personally, I think this is the first sign that there is descension happening in the Anthony family, driven by the fear of What's going to happen to who?, and the Anthony's are starting to ponder the potential outcomes. The first one to make a deal with the State, gets the best deal... which one will it be? My guess is Cindy will. JMOO as always.

Snagit1-114.png

You are serious aren't you. Your about me says Orlando Florida. Oh My Gosh!!!

I am very worried right now about this.....I don't want any game playing from any of them to de-rail this trial.

Me too, Nana46, but I think it's too late to wish away the game playing. I think there's a big group of people burning the midnight oil trying to figure out a strategy to get themselves out of this new pickle.

:rocker::rocker: Now that is cool.

I have a question. If CA is called to testify tomorrow, can the SA ask her if she thinks her daughter is innocent? If so, could that be the reason they came out with this tonight?

I doubt they would want to ask her that because we all know that every good lawyer never asks a question they don't know the answer to,lol...and I don't think the SA would risk any given day what that answer from her might be,IMO

bobkealingbob kealing

#CaseyAnthony Anthony's attorney Mark Lippman disputing statement attributed to him his clients believe Casey "is not innocent"

I was only on page 3 and I was holding my breath waiting to run across something like this. Not for a second do I believe CA & GA will ever believe that ICA is guilty of anything...I'm not even sure they believe Caylee is dead. Cindy of all people would never disgrace herself by admitting or accepting that ICA is anything but innocent.

Baez would jump out of his chair so fast objecting to relevance that his head would hit the ceiling. IMO (or at least he should)

ETA - Now that I've had 5 seconds to think about this, Baez will likely open the door to this type of question on direct. What a hoot. He asks her about her media tour, interviews, looking for zanny - all the time insisting Casey is innocent. Up comes JA on cross -

JA: Mrs. Anthony, have you now changed your thoughts and opinions since those interviews?
Baez: Objection! Relevance!
HHJP: Over Ruled. You opened the door Mr. Baez.

IMO

Yegads man you are famous!!!!! How cool is this!!!!

Were you there when that happened? :eek:

ETA My high school class president used to work for Universal....no idea what he did. It was the 80s tho

ETA PSS. You're lucky you haven't been thrown under the bus!

No, I work third shift so I was off; but the office she stopped in front of is where we performed our audiograms (hearing tests) for our employees, it's a small office with a hearing booth. Often during the day the door is closed because hearing tests are being performed. I often think what If I was there, I believe that she would have just walked in like it was nothing. :seeya: Hi I am here for my hearing test.......along with all these cops!

bobkealingbob kealing

#CaseyAnthony Lippman has just released statement. Neither confirms nor denies "Casey is not innocent" quote attributed to him on @CNN.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Lippman has just released statement. Neither confirms nor denies "Casey is not innocent" quote attributed to him on @CNN.

Why bother? lol

bobkealingbob kealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orions