2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But shouldn't that have been done in JB's original cross-examination?

Yes it could have, but Baez was too busy pouting over not having color photos, and then gloating when HHJP did not allow the State to show the Powerpoint, to remember (or know how) to ask those questions then. :loser:

All this time i thought JB was playing dirty perhaps he felt bad at getting caught and thought it would be nice to give JA a chance to show the evidence that JB managed to keep out of the states CIC..

WTF is JB doing??? this now once again sounds like the sates CIC not cross of a DT witness...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Is the hair banding one of the things that is in a FL court for the first time? or was it just the decomp air that was a first? Either way I think that JA has brought both of them into the light of day and they certainly look usable to me. JA brought DNA to FL courts many years ago too. We are watching some special history happening.

stevehelling Steve Helling
Thrown out: a 40ish woman who was allegedly sleeping. She is pleading her case to the cop. But I saw her. She was totally asleep.

Someone help me out, here. Don't they get their tickets the afternoon/evening before now? Why are people still falling asleep?

Listening to this testimony about living hair becoming dead and hardened with age make me want to go get my hair trimmed.
I was just looking to see if I had any deep conditioner in the bathroom. :floorlaugh:

Here a hair, there a hair, everywhere a hair hair. Witness explaining every hair and sounding more of an expert, hair by hair. This man knows his hairs.

LOL. I expected him to be bald after reading this post!!

IMO, I think it would be better to just hit the important high points and sit down and then let JB flounder and talk, yadayada...so the jury won't be lost here...just seems if they could do it layman's terms it would keep their attention.

hairout.gif

Like ICA, I suspect JB cannot plan ahead. Either he "won" his objection to keep the power point out without ever thinking about the content of the images and the potential for his own defense story, or perhaps he wanted this presentation to beef out his own thin case, or perhaps hew as so lazy he truly didn't go over the information previously, and after he was forced to look at it he narrow mindedly only saw the parts he wanted to use for himself without thought for what doors it would open for the State. IMO.
Very well said.

wftv has these extremely annoying "sims" ads which pop up in the middle of witness testimony, it started yesterday and is so annoying, am just about to give them the flick.

I watch the live vid on wftv on firefox with the plus plugin and I haven't gotten a single commercial the entire trial. Not only no commercials but no blackouts where the commercials would have been. Testimony right on through.

Every witness JB has put on has only stregthened the prosecutions case. Can't he see what he is doing. They would of been better off just not presenting any witnesses and just giving a closing statement. Because to me his ship his sinking and going down fast.

IMHO, that is exactly what CM wanted to do (Rest the Defence). However,JB wanted the court time to enhance his resume so here we are.

Can't grab screen shots today but I have seen ICA shoot flaming eye daggers at JA at least twice now. First time was when he was talking about the hair that was in the trunk of a car.

Flaming. Eye. Daggers.

Perhaps he's another 'hair' expert? Do toupees get post-mortem banding? JB probably wants to waste all our time finding out...

Or is there another Cy Spurling?

Hahahahahaha! I honestly believed that tweet.

I actually just googled Cy Spurling.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Every witness JB has put on has only stregthened the prosecutions case. Can't he see what he is doing. They would of been better off just not presenting any witnesses and just giving a closing statement. Because to me his ship his sinking and going down fast.

Ah, but you're thinking like a mere mortal, not like the greatest DT in the history of western jurisprudence.

I being told a woman upstairs was kicked out for sleeping. People Dow stairs look pretty tired... But still awake. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:59 AM

I was just looking to see if I had any deep conditioner in the bathroom. :floorlaugh:

Are you not listening to this witness! The dead hair is hardened by kerotin! Liquid can not penerate it! Go cut your hair!!! :maddening:

Wouldn't all this testimony about hair being in water contradict the DT's defense that Kronk moved the body? Wouldn't it prove moreso that Caylee was under water at the location site? I'm really lost on why JB is bringing this up.

I think he is trying to say the science is shaky as a wet hair can be confused as a death hair.

Going through dozens of individual hairs. Some are from cadavers ...

Boring. Sparing you all the transcription and sparing me the typing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member