2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ...the jury are all area + FL residents .. so they know the dates & times of the storm I'd guess.
That storm just wouldn't go away either. It stayed put off and on for 3 weeks IIRC.

Confusing day for me so far.

GA and CA just not believable. Its almost as if they are trying to come across as everything is/was so peachy keen in that house from the moment they knew something was wrong. They never fought, they never had moments of pure anger or never thought ICA had done something with their grandbaby. Come on...denial. There has to be some psychiatric definition for that level of denial and wanting the public to think they are they good.

LA, pretty much tells the truth about arguments but it always turns around to he was 'out of the loop'. He probably was out of the loop because he wasn't willing to portray the family is so innocent, good and loving. That bothers me more than anything. During such an emotional time there are bound to be arguments, there are bound to be physical altercations. The amount of stress and emotion involved?

RK, poor guy probably never guessed. Did what he thought was right, called 911. Now, every word, action is under examination. Someone else said it better than I ever could..THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DON"T GET INVOLVED.

I really hope the SA brings in information about the hurricane, the reward money and anything else that is the TRUTH. Not some spin off. I found it funny LDB said "if they stipulate the date' on the map when entering in to evidence. Had she not, the confusion would have beenRK did that map in Aug not DEC.

BBM

Exactly, how many times do we here neighbors or someone thought something wasn't right but they just pushed it off because "it was none of their business? " and didn't want to be involved.

Intuition is God's way of talking to you...I wish people would actually stand up instead of turning away from things like this

I deleted my posts in which I spoke about the Defendents physical appearance.

If you quoted a post of mine please go back and remove my quoted post to save the mods the trouble.

Thank you.

LOL

And while breaking for lunch, ICA purposely stood there and WOULD NOT LEAVE when the guard motioned. ICA turned around and gave her the stink eye 2-3 times, smoothed her clothing, stared straight ahead, and then FINALLY moved away from the table. I bet the guard had to LOUDLY tell her to move it!

LOL

I've noticed some friction between the guard and ICA several times today. ICA seems to be irritated with the guards proximity and authority

I don't believe GA. I believe he lied about the affair. "Comfort" and "console" are code words for sex. Especially for sex addicts who don't see it as an affair or a relationship it's purely physical for them.
He hesitated, hemmed and hawed. He may never said to RC verbatim "It was an accident that snowballed out of control." He might have said "it spiraled out of control" and therefore feels he isn't really lying.
GA likes to see himself as a hero who "consoled" a dying woman, when he was going over there for sex. I believe GA has a gambling problem, is a pathological liar and is a sex addict. The family is dysfunctional and the lies have lead to this fiasco.
It's possible GA hid CA's dead body because he feared ICA had dirt on him to blackmail him. Possibly molestation, child abuse on her or Caylee. Something is not right.

Something is not right is right. And that is the DT's theory of what happened to Caylee. jmo

I agree.

If the defense don't nail Kronk on contradicting himself (if he is), then that's their own fault.

Same with the SA if they fail to nail a witness.

CM: What was significant to you on August 11th?

RK: A dead rattlesnake.

That was pure bull.

LOL

And while breaking for lunch, ICA purposely stood there and WOULD NOT LEAVE when the guard motioned. ICA turned around and gave her the stink eye 2-3 times, smoothed her clothing, stared straight ahead, and then FINALLY moved away from the table. I bet the guard had to LOUDLY tell her to move it!

LOL

Here in Texas when an inmate does that kind of thing we call it "slow bucking". Very irritating and not tolerated.

I may wind up with egg on my face but seeing that this is the first time I've heard any of Roy Kronk's testimony, he sounds very credible. If I was innocent and in his shoes I might feel a little sheepish that I relieved myself in the woods and now everyone in the world knows about it. I also might feel embarrassed that I sold a picture of a rattlesnake or that I thought I might get some reward money. No one likes admitting that they can use some extra money. However, none of these things indicate he is guilty of what the DT is accusing him of.

Well ...the jury are all area + FL residents .. so they know the dates & times of the storm I'd guess.

Yes, I see your point, but would they be making the connection? We've had some big storms here too, but I don't know if I could tell you the exact dates 3 years later. Especially if they weren't directly impacted or had any damage of their own - personally.

I want the State to tie up those loose ends, because if not, the DT is counting on the doubt that those varying testimonies puts into jurors minds.

hey everyone...catching up...doctor's appt. dang it!!! whadddidimiss?

I don't believe GA. I believe he lied about the affair. "Comfort" and "console" are code words for sex. Especially for sex addicts who don't see it as an affair or a relationship it's purely physical for them.
He hesitated, hemmed and hawed. He may never said to RC verbatim "It was an accident that snowballed out of control." He might have said "it spiraled out of control" and therefore feels he isn't really lying.
GA likes to see himself as a hero who "consoled" a dying woman, when he was going over there for sex. I believe GA has a gambling problem, is a pathological liar and is a sex addict. The family is dysfunctional and the lies have lead to this fiasco.
It's possible GA hid CA's dead body because he feared ICA had dirt on him to blackmail him. Possibly molestation, child abuse on her or Caylee. Something is not right.

Alot of things aren't right in this trial. If GA had an affair, ok bad decision but what in the world it has to do with Caylee's death is beyond me.

Did 'nt GA say in front of the jury KH was arrested for fraud..he put that out there so the jury will not believe her testimony!

Here is what I am missing-DT pointed their fingers at George as the mastermind behind the disposal of Caylee. They cant have it both ways-George threw her away but Kronk, what, messed with the remains? I dont understand this, and I cannot imagine that the Jury is going to be real clear on this either.

As I have not studied Kronk's previous testimonies, could you please tell me what he is contradicting himself on? Thanks.

Too many to list now without intense review of his testimony today. It will come out later in the Kronk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove