2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried about juror #4 really eating up all this that JB has to offer since she stated that she doesn't want to judge.

Didn't I read yesterday that that they don't know who the alternates are until they begin deliberating?

Truly? I was not around for JA's closing. Did JA talk about witnesses in this way?

No, he concentrated on the case, not belittling everyone. My comment was because I'm sitting here shocked that he can speak like this about other professionals.

Ok. Now he feels "sorry" for LA? The one he claims to have molested his client??

He is referencing that the defense expert forensic pathologist, Dr Spitz, served as forensic pathologist on the commission that investigated the death of Dr Martin Luther King in the '60s. In addition, Dr Spitz served on the commission that investigated the death of President John F. Kennedy.

Yes, he did - when I was a child - now I am old and so is Dr. Spitz....but he is much much older than me.

JB is doing a good job?? I don't think the jury is totally stupid.

He's doing a good job of entertaining me at the moment. I find myself expressing a range of emotions for abject horror, to uncontrollable laughter to anger.

But as far as doing his job as an attorney, I have to say he's sinking like the Titanic right now.

Ohhhhhhh here we go..... he is going to the Lee thing. Let's see how far he pushes this.

Baez: "I don't think you can deny Lee Anthony's testimony. The only member of the Anthony family that didn't get impeached."

Am I starting to hear things or did he just bring up JFK and MLK, Jr.? What in the_______?!

Pandering to a particular juror, IMO. Really offensive to do that for that reason; almost as offensive as making a joke during the closing arguments of murder trial of an innocent toddler.

He is doing better now talking about the pregnancy and the A's bizarre behavior. He is better when he has calmed down.........

I don't think he's doing horribly and I know a tiny, tiny bit about the law. Other than his character attacks on the state and their witnesses & tripping over some words, he hasn't done as badly as I was expecting ... yet.

I don't think, however, that it will end in a hung jury. I still think they'll find her guilty ... if it does end in a hung jury, it will be 11 to 1 ... my prediction FWIW.
This I agree with.

oh my God JB said LA molested ICA now LA is the only one whose testimony wasn't impeached. IS he crazy

Not to worry. I feel certain LDB will set them straight. And she'll do it in a calm, methodical manner that makes sense.

Yes and following this chaos will be a great relief for the jurors!

Umm wait so Lee is a good guy now JB??? I thought he was a molester? :waitasec::waitasec:

I have no words. This is an abomination of epic proportions.

What a joke! If you thought you knocked your sister up you wouldn't tell your mom about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand