2011.07.15 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't we already seen all of these videos? Maybe she has something new? Don't know if I can stand an entire hour of listening to Miss Wheeny-Whiney.

I missed Issues, will this evening's show be on the internet? If so, could someone please give me a link? tia

Being shown in their entirety. Tonight's video is GA/CA visiting her.

It just occurred to me that during DCS's interview with Joy Behar she continuously referred to KC in the past tense! I guess she has already washed her hands of her and moved on!

I think any DT member who says they will give KC a place to stay is full of it! IMO!!!

It's hard for me to watch HLN these days bc they plaster KC everywhere. I truly wish they'd take all her pictures down and replace them with Caylee Marie. Bc we all know that's exactly what KC wants to see, her image all over the tv.. ugggh

ITA! Check out these statement analysis of DCS interview with Joy B

It won't let me directly link the articles???

google *statement analysis*

Been on news channel 13 Orlando, maybe HLN too. I don't remember who the reporters are....anyone know?
Sorry, I'm on my IPad and it takes longer for me to look up info.

That's okay. Interesting. I'm sure it'll be a big show and production though.

Ok, here's something I don't get. All the HLN shows are constantly telling viewers to stay calm, don't resort to violence, blah blah blah.....Yet all day long they play the verdict video in the background, with KC crying her tears of joy and relief, and hugs and happiness all around the DT..... over and over and over again. I didn't even realize what was bothering while I sat there watching this crud. My neck and shoulders are all tensed up, my stomach is in knots, I have this sense of frustration and anger. And it's because of those damn videos! :banghead:

So what do they expect? They are the ones inciting anger and possible violence!

Btw, since I've noticed this, I've decided to stop watching. Not sure how long that will last!:crazy:

Am I the only one finding the video a little disturbing? It's got Caylee's law and boycotts but yelling tweets and the v/o saying "you don't know what we're capable of"? That stuff should help every one move forward to something positive. Not stoking the rage more.

Nothing wrong with good old fashion rage. Nothing wrong with stirring it up.

"Hatred is a very underestimated emotion." - Jim Morrison

Nothing wrong with good old fashion rage. Nothing wrong with stirring it up.

"Hatred is a very underestimated emotion." - Jim Morrison

My early-90s roommate got in trouble in Catholic High School because she dressed up as Jim Morrison on Hero Day!:floorlaugh:

Being shown in their entirety. Tonight's video is GA/CA visiting her.

Does anyone besides me think this family converses in an unusual way? Their granddaughter is missing for God's sake. They know it is being taped. If ica is so smart and tough per cm, how can she not react like i think most people would . This tape is driving me crazy. No body acts like this. Did the jury see this tape when ica had the melt down . i think it was on a holiday, maybe Labor day, while jb was out of town.

Dr. Drew - "Casey will never be truly free".

Likelihood she will end up in trouble again one day. Think of OJ.

Three years to the day when little Caylee was finally reported missing.

Playing 911 call.........

O/T I was looking for something nonFCA related and clicked over to Bio channel (guess Celebrity Ghost Stories is Sat nights) and it's about...Casey Anthony. There was a clip of BC saying FCAs face never changed throughout the pretrial...cold. :eek:

Does anyone besides me think this family converses in an unusual way? Their granddaughter is missing for God's sake. They know it is being taped. If ica is so smart and tough per cm, how can she not react like i think most people would . This tape is driving me crazy. No body acts like this. Did the jury see this tape when ica had the melt down . i think it was on a holiday, maybe Labor day, while jb was out of town.

Oh you newbies are SO CUTE! Yes, we all think it's strange (well most of us). There is even a thread on it IIRC.

A factitious seizure is right. Now Krop is saying she had at least 5 seizures. Um, I'd love to know if one person witnessed these seizures she claimed to have in the Cookie letters. And if she did, why would she not have had some kind of brain scan?

Dr drew just stated he'll have a psychologist on who saw FCA.....and that FCA apparently had 5 (?) seizures while in jail....

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28556571/detail.html

Q&A with Cheney Maso

CM: Today alone, I received 75 pieces of mail specifically offering places for her to live. You’d just be surprised the outpouring of mental health counselors, doctors and nurses. Also people with homes on ranches or farms or places for her to stay and protect her.

TP: And money, too. Checks? Cash?

CM: Checks.

TP: Are you going to cash them, give them to her?

CM: Absolutely.

TP: How much money are we talking about?

CM: Well, I’m not going to tell you.

TP: Well give me an idea thousands? Hundreds?

CM: Thousands. Thousands of dollars in checks

GMAB Cheney!

First of all, those 'mental health counselors, doctors and nurses' are possibly/probably hitching a ride on that Caylee money blood train.

Second of all, I would be scared to trust those 'people with homes on ranches or farms or places for her to stay and protect her' because there are some ANGRY people out there who do not feel justice was served and I sure a few of them probably live on ranches or farms.....just sayin' :rolleyes:

Lastly, about those 'Thousands. Thousands of dollars in checks' you might as well just have her endorse them over to the following:

the State of Florida

or Texas Equisearch

or OCSO

or the IRS

or Zeneida Gonzalez

or Leonard Padilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online