2011.07.20 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they won't do your deal, Al. They'd want ABC, etc. I think it ends up with GR. He has been kissing *advertiser censored* for months now but FOX isn't paying a million either.
Has Netflix issued a statement denying the rumor yet?
There is a petition...FWIW

There probably isn't a second deal, just the team of lawyers trying to get the price up.

Wasn't this guy's interview contingent upon her being hooked up to lie detector test? Heck she has fooled everyone else, why not the lie detector. I am sure JB will never allow it.

I'd say if he's on NG talking about it, he didn't get the deal signed.

My thoughts exactly.

Lippman on NG's show now, doubting the meeting altogether.

Lippman also says GA/CA said it wasn't Casey in the airport video.

"Another tv personality wants to sink our deal"

Pleasepleaseplease name names. We need more lawsuits with this circus.

IIRC, Good ole AL was "crying in his beer" that Geraldo RIVERA or as some may remember him as "Jerry Rivers" was snaking behind his back after the phone call from Jose Baez LIVE on his show. Made the claim on another show that he'd have to consider a lawsuit against Jose since Al declares a claim of understanding/agreement of exclusivity to "get the first Casey interview".

Mark L: Cindy saw it [video] and says it's not Casey (private jet).

Wasn't this guy's interview contingent upon her being hooked up to lie detector test? Heck she has fooled everyone else, why not the lie detector. I am sure JB will never allow it.

Yes, IIRC, a lie detector was part of the deal.

I doubt there is any deal... especially not involving this guy.

I predict a release denial from Baez or CM. Is one of them doing an interview tonight already?

Very astute of you. If they don't have a deal with this guy, they will be complaining for sure, since they don't like NG. If they did meet with him, they will either be angry he is on NG or they are allowing him to speak on NG to drive up the desire for an interview and increase the price.

All of it the same circus that KC has created since Day 31. :furious:

The hypocrisy drives me! Lippman is saying that Taylor is being evasive. Dude, your clients have been EVASIVE for over 3 years. Perhaps they should have been straightforward from the beginning...

... and the lies continue. Who knows WHAT to believe anymore? And here I thought it would all stop when they didn't have a jury to confuse and mislead anymore (silly me)

NG just named about 25 or so locales that Casey may be at.

My thoughts exactly.

Lippman on NG's show now, doubting the meeting altogether.

Lippman also says GA/CA said it wasn't Casey in the airport video.

Since I can't watch the show live I was about to ask if it appears that Nancy believes there was really a meeting. I guess she probably has doubts if Lippman does.

Why would anyone in their right mind pay a known liar 1 million for an interview that they know she is not going to be able to answer any hardball questions due to all the lawsuits!

This is all grossing me out. I cannot hardly fathom the idea of her making a dime of the murder of her beautiful baby girl Caylee. It just needs to be about Caylee, NOT Casey! It is making me thoroughly sick to my stomach!

If they had a deal the guy wouldn't be talking. He just wants his 15 minutes of fame. Sad this is the best way he can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove