2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling so much respect and admiration for SMS right now. I just can't help but feel that there is a plan to resolve the RB case going on behind the scenes. Obviously I have no concrete information to support this, but I do have faith that SMS will do everything in his power to bring justice to the Bolin family.

I heartily agree with this.

I wonder what the headlines are today in Missouri?

Crickets so far ?

This is all I could find: very ODD wording
Fla. man accused of hiring two Missouri men to kill his wife
http://www.kmov.com/story/31330793/fla-man-accused-of-hiring-two-missouri-men-to-kill-his-wife

one more:
http://www.stltoday.com/news/nation...cle_d6acdac8-9cb6-5692-abc1-e1246e5168b2.html

I'm assuming the term used for murder in Missouri is slay.
I know the meaning is the same, but I can't say I've ever heard it used in all the cases I have followed.

Yeah, I'm certain I didn't put it correctly into words but I would have much preferred JRR get 25 yrs VS CWW ...

Much better that CWW out at near 70, than JR out at 45. These lowlifes could wield so much more harm in this world. Prison will not likely make them reformed souls. JMO

I personally suspect that the plan is for MS to roll back on CWW regarding the Bolin murder, as some others here have suggested. Perhaps its wishful thinking, but I am not ready to accept that CWW will be walking the streets again in just 20-25.

So who is going to box up all of Mark's belongings and toss them out of the house. Lol. The neighborhood should buy his schwinn bike and auction it off. Lol.

It would be great if they all 3 just plead guilty. Taking this to trial is not going to help either one of them. They are evil murders period!
It would certainly save TS's family the heartache of having to relive her horrific murder over and over again. :frown:

ETA ~
Save the taxpayers money...

Good point. No matter how upsetting it must have been for them to see any of that, they are safe. I used to live in Puyallup not far from Josh Powell's fathers house. Absolutely heartbreaking.

It would be great if they all 3 just plead guilty. Taking this to trial is not going to help either one of them. They are evil murders period!
It would certainly save TS's family the heartache of having to relive her horrific murder over and over again. :frown:

ETA ~

I'm not sure, but if they plead guilty, could they excape the death penalty?

Welcome Jessicades.
:welcome6::wagon::welcome:

In all honesty. I think Mark can borrow the 450k and have it paid back via the rights to the story. I think the judge needs to up that to 10 million. This way he would need a million to secure bond.

ETA ~

I'm a believer in the death penalty and was really hoping they would ALL at the very least see lwop BUT you do make a good point regarding saving her family the pain of a trial. I suppose ultimately in my heart I would want what the family of the victim or victims are comfortable with. Having never been in that position it would be hard for me to say what I believe now would be what I'd want if I was walking in their shoes. Good post Dmacky

Most states besides Texas and maybe 3 others take 30 years to execute the death penalty if at all. But the upside is that death row inmates are still heavily isolated for those decades where death is now desired by those said inmates. Now Mark has enough to pay the right people for protection for some years. Via cigarettes or whatever.

But his money will not matter as much on death row; Since he will be isolated 23hrs a day or so.

Maybe we can send him a monthly subscription of Websleuths or something. Lol.

Most states besides Texas and maybe 3 others take 30 years to execute the death penalty if at all. But the upside is that death row inmates are still heavily isolated for those decades where death is now desired by those said inmates. Now Mark has enough to pay the right people for protection for some years. Via cigarettes or whatever.

But his money will not matter as much on death row; Since he will be isolated 23hrs a day or so.

Maybe we can send him a monthly subscription of Websleuths or something. Lol.

This case is making me want to understand these nuances of the penalty system. My appreciation to all here who bring realities to light bit by bit about what life is like behind bars for these animals. The precious life they stole from this earth, from TS daughters and family, and from us, and most of all - FROM TS! I've never experienced so personally as this case. Thank you DexterMorgan, and all the others that shed light on the realities of the indignities that these sub-humans are currently, and will soon to be, experiencing.

I will love to jump for joy right now. But let's not forget. Jose Baez turned George Anthony into a supposed incest pedophile by the time Casey's case was finished. And she was found not guilty.

So Mark does have a chance. Any lawyer can claim that Mark was allowed to sleep with Curtis lovers; But Curtis became enraged when Mark didn't want Curtis to have access to be with Teresa.

Now of course this is all hog wash. But the Casey Anthony case was all hog washed as well. Jmo.

Good point. No matter how upsetting it must have been for them to see any of that, they are safe. I used to live in Puyallup not far from Josh Powell's fathers house. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Death penalty requires unanimous jury decision.

A unanimous jury vote is not required in Florida for an advisory sentence of death.
Florida requires a simple majority jury vote for death recommendation.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...ng=&URL=0900-0999/0921/Sections/0921.141.html
The 2015 Florida Statutes
921.141 Sentence of death or life imprisonment for capital felonies; further proceedings to determine sentence.—
(1) SEPARATE PROCEEDINGS ON ISSUE OF PENALTY.

http://www.tampabay.com/projects/2016/florida-executions/jury-votes/
By ANNA M. PHILLIPS
Times Staff Writer
Jan. 31, 2016
Florida has more than 170 people on death row today who may not have been condemned to die in any other state — the result of its one-of-a-kind law that allows a jury to recommend capital punishment by a simple majority vote, a Tampa Bay Times analysis has found.

While I was reading the article from News-Press.com, it stated that the state attorney's office asked the judge to seal the plea deal that CWW made. So does that mean it is sealed only until his sentencing hearing on May 31, or is it sealed forever? IMO, I don't think it should be sealed. The family has a right to know what CWW said in his plea. He may have been the one that actually physically murdered TS, but blamed JR in the plea. They can't prove which one actually did it. JR could say CWW did it. They may never really know. IMO, I think this should also be a big part of the plea. CWW needs to say who physically did it and have proof. If he physically did it, there is no way 25 years is enough.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...vers-arrested-wright-pleas-25-years/80997770/

NBC2:

attachment.php

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31333810...ew-with-friend-of-teresa-sievers#.VtJCopUVE6Y

Attachments

• SH text messages MS2.jpg
    SH text messages MS2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 403
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics