Found Deceased 4 young males, Jevon Hurst, Harvey Owen, Wilf Fitchett, Hugo Morris, traveling in a silver Ford Fiesta,Harlech/Porthmadog,North Wales,19 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Latest:​

Ex-deputy police chief says search challenging​

Gareth Pritchard, former deputy chief constable of North Wales Police and trustee of the Ogwen Montain Rescue Team charity, says locating the teenagers is the biggest challenge facing the emergency services.
Speaking on BBC Radio Cymru's Dros Ginio programme, he said: "It is such a vast area and not knowing the route of the teenagers will make it even more challenging and will take a lot of time."
He says the community's knowledge and help is essential in the attempts to locate the the teenagers.

Adding to my own post, wouldn't a car with bodies in mean a greater presence of police and other vehicles. Is there only one van?

Gareth Pritchard, former deputy chief constable of North Wales Police and trustee of the Ogwen Montain Rescue Team charity, says locating the teenagers is the biggest challenge facing the emergency services.
Speaking on BBC Radio Cymru's Dros Ginio programme, he said: "It is such a vast area and not knowing the route of the teenagers will make it even more challenging and will take a lot of time."
He says the community's knowledge and help is essential in the attempts to locate the the teenagers.
Assuming he's privy to information we don't have it's good that it's a search, must mean they arent in the car

Makes it sound like they aren’t in the car at all?

Any idea what time he said that? Or if he’s actually on the scene / involved in the SAR?

14:41Andrew Nuttall

'Thoughts and prayers'​

Manasa Boma is the manager at The Royal Goat Hotel in Beddgelert, a short distance from the scene of the police have blocked the road. She told our reporter: "We’re closed for the winter but our handyman messaged me to say there had been a terrible accident. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone who’s involved

Assuming he's privy to information we don't have it's good that it's a search, must mean they arent in the car
From there being a collision van my guess is that he has as much information as us.

The collision van will only be sent IMO if there’s been life threatening injuries or sadly deaths in the car.

14:41Andrew Nuttall

'Thoughts and prayers'​

Manasa Boma is the manager at The Royal Goat Hotel in Beddgelert, a short distance from the scene of the police have blocked the road. She told our reporter: "We’re closed for the winter but our handyman messaged me to say there had been a terrible accident. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone who’s involved

Oh dear that doesn't sound good

From there being a collision van my guess is that he has as much information as us.

The collision van will only be sent IMO if there’s been life threatening injuries or sadly deaths in the car.
Air ambulance, too. They’re expensive to send out, so I’d say that’s a promising sign of life, at least. Probably wouldn’t be attending the scene if there were 4 confirmed fatalities.

It worries me. Not so long ago I was a young, just passed driver living in a very rural place. I was sensible and not silly, but I was caught out on a few rough country roads. They're a whole different animal to town centres, assuming that's where they learnt to drive.

Still got hope and crossing everything for the boys <3

Air ambulance, too. They’re expensive to send out, so I’d say that’s a promising sign of life, at least. Probably wouldn’t be attending the scene if there were 4 confirmed fatalities.
The air ambulance could have been precautionary possibly IMO - if the car was in a ditch the police might not have been able to check for signs of life until further teams reached the scene.

What worried me about the air ambulance is that it appears to have been there for hours now and hasn’t moved. Now they’ve got an raf training exercise going on over head aswell. It must be chaotic down there right now.

What worried me about the air ambulance is that it appears to have been there for hours now and hasn’t moved. Now they’ve got an raf training exercise going on over head aswell. It must be chaotic down there right now.
Yeah that worries me to

I don’t think we’ve seen any ambulance leave the scene yet have we? Which IMO suggests this is going to be a tragic outcome.

Statement from the boys previous headteacher.

From this we can take that Hugo is 17 as he left a year ago - the rest will either be 16 or just turned 17 as they finished year 11 in the summer

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knotty70
Back