A little history on JMK....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is a little info from an article today talking about the Delorean. The man speaking was a friend of JMK's father.

McCrary said John later talked his father into selling one of the family's rental properties and going into the car business.

"They started buying cars, fixing them up, and selling them," McCrary said. "He found a DeLorean and said 'Daddy, I want that. And his daddy said, 'All right.' They got a good price for it."

Referring to John's diverse and unusual talents, McCrary recounted a story of John once single-handedly dismantling and re-assembling the DeLorean.

OB

Nate Karr is an older half-brother to JMK, circumstances still unknown to me. The other brother is named Michael.

Family friend McCrary described JMK's mother tried to kill him when he was a little boy by making a "donut" of kindling, putting him in the center, and trying to light it before she was intercepted by one of JMK's brothers. His mother was subsequently commited to an asylum. She died some years after the divorce.

I posted this on another thread..but here goes again. A poster on fark.com thought it was weird that his "best friend" rented from JMK's brother AND works for the lawyer's office that might be defending JMK. And they're located in Denver.

So which one of JMK's bro's live in Denver (or nearby) and isn't that just a little bit from Boulder?

Boulder is less than 50 miles from Denver.

Posters on forums who offer undocumented 'info' fall into rumor only category for my data base.

So far we've learned that JMK has a brother Nate Karr in Atlanta, GA, and another brother named Michael present address not yet revealed. Internet phone book searches show that there are several persons named "Michael Karr" in the Denver area, but there's no way to know yet if any of them are related to JMK.

IF JMK has a brother or half-brother living in Colorado, I'd have to say that the Karr family has been deceptive with the media BUT it's just an unknown so far.

From the intital news story that he was a "wonderful family man" the stories began to leak out one by one. I think it shows that any initial story (or PR spin) has to be greeted with at least some wariness until more details or confirmation occurs.

From his brother's little interview, we did not get the later details: mother tried to burn him alive; raised as a little girl; married two underage girls; fired from just about every job for inappropriate behaviour with children or possession of *advertiser censored*; the creepy emails about his identification with Michael Jackson's not being understood by the world (as far as loving children); then the taped discussion with the California woman of the JBR murder and his love of little girls. Not really an ideal family man. He had not seen his children in 5 years. His father thought he was dead. Etc.

I might just email the poster on that forum and ask for more details. He might be giving something out that he shouldn't have. (eek) Or BS'ing, but I don't think so. Seemed to not know that it might be relavent that a Karr brother has a rental house in Denver. Hmmm... we'll see.

Zelda said:
I read or heard somewhere, and can't remember where, that Karr's mother died when he was 12--I assume after the divorce. She was killed in an automobile accident.
I've been reading that she died in 2000. Which might explain where Karr's funds to travel came from, if he inherited anything from her estate.
From what I've been able figure out the "died in a car crash" stuff is a "family story" to hide the fact his mother had been institutionalized.
As far as I can tell Karr's father sent him to live with the grandparents after his second marriage ended in divorce.

jc9876 said:
I might just email the poster on that forum and ask for more details. He might be giving something out that he shouldn't have. (eek) Or BS'ing, but I don't think so. Seemed to not know that it might be relavent that a Karr brother has a rental house in Denver. Hmmm... we'll see.

He didn't ever say they were in Denver (or CO), did he? I read your link ... I thought he just said that his best friend's landlord was a brother. His best friend might live in a different state, you know. Maybe I misread it ...

John Karr's mother, Patricia Elaine Adcock "made a big round donut [of kindling] and put him in the middle of it," said George McCrary, 76, who said he has known Karr's father, Wexford Karr, for 40 years. --->>

She died in 2000, according to an obituary in the Pittsburgh, Pa., Post-Gazette...-->>

The son of a deacon from Hamilton, Ala., the elder Karr moved to Atlanta after World War II and began a construction and real estate business and was very active in his church, McCrary said.

Wexford Karr twice married and divorced women who were many years younger than him. He met Adcock, an 18-year-old traveling evangelist from Lovejoy, Ga., and married her when he was 37, according to McCrary. They had two children together — Michael, 47 this month, and John, 41. --->>

She was committed to Central State Hospital and Wexford Karr divorced her in 1973, saying the marriage was "irretrievably broken," according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
- http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=nation_world&id=4484557

LovelyPigeon said:
John Karr's mother, Patricia Elaine Adcock "made a big round donut [of kindling] and put him in the middle of it," said George McCrary, 76, who said he has known Karr's father, Wexford Karr, for 40 years. --->>

She died in 2000, according to an obituary in the Pittsburgh, Pa., Post-Gazette...-->>

The son of a deacon from Hamilton, Ala., the elder Karr moved to Atlanta after World War II and began a construction and real estate business and was very active in his church, McCrary said.

Wexford Karr twice married and divorced women who were many years younger than him. He met Adcock, an 18-year-old traveling evangelist from Lovejoy, Ga., and married her when he was 37, according to McCrary. They had two children together — Michael, 47 this month, and John, 41. --->>

She was committed to Central State Hospital and Wexford Karr divorced her in 1973, saying the marriage was "irretrievably broken," according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution. - http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=nation_world&id=4484557
Nate must be the son by the 2nd wife, and therefore younger than JMK.

BillyGoatGruff said:
I've been reading that she died in 2000. Which might explain where Karr's funds to travel came from, if he inherited anything from her estate.
From what I've been able figure out the "died in a car crash" stuff is a "family story" to hide the fact his mother had been institutionalized.
As far as I can tell Karr's father sent him to live with the grandparents after his second marriage ended in divorce.
Could it be that Karr never even knew what happened to his mother? Maybe all his life he thought or was told he was to blame for her leaving? Then she dies in 2000 and that's when his obsession with dead children cranks into high gear?

FYI... not sure if this has already been posted:

Nate is Nathaniel S. Karr and he is 34
Michael A. Karr is 46

Does anyone know if JMK is supposed to have any sisters just a few years older tham him???

Wexford filed for divorce from Adcock in 1973, and said the children were in his custody. "His wife received a $5,000 mobile home and $125 a month in alimony, according to court papers.

Soon after, Wexford Karr, then 52, married a woman 23 years his junior, Susan Simpson. But his union with the 29-year-old burned out in divorce six months later."
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/stories/0820metkarr.html

In 1975, Wex married Simpson. They divorced 6 months later.

If Nate is 34, he was probably born in 1972. Who is the mother of Nate?

LovelyPigeon said:
Wexford filed for divorce from Adcock in 1973, and said the children were in his custody. "His wife received a $5,000 mobile home and $125 a month in alimony, according to court papers.

Soon after, Wexford Karr, then 52, married a woman 23 years his junior, Susan Simpson. But his union with the 29-year-old burned out in divorce six months later."
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/stories/0820metkarr.html

In 1975, Wex married Simpson. They divorced 6 months later.

If Nate is 34, he was probably born in 1972. Who is the mother of Nate?

Was Patricia Karr in a mental hospital in 1972? If not, she could be Nate's mother, even if they divorced the following year.

Wex and Patricia seperated 11 years after they married, so that would have been 1969. They divorced in 1973.

If Nate is 34, born in 1972, then Patricia could be his mother even though Wex was seperated from her at the time.

Unusual family, all around, whatever the circumstances turn out to be.

JMK's first wife, Quientana, told Good Morning America on 8/23/06 that during their short marriage he drugged her and "things were done to me" while she was drugged. She said that JMK "had fantasies about little girls".

Quientana's mother, Melissa Shotts, told GMA that John wrote "SBTC" at the bottom of letters.

Larry Shotts, Quientana's father, said that JMK spoke often of death and darkness.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,209953,00.html

Let's see the letters with that signature then.

Here's what I want to know...haven't they known for the last TEN years that the RN was signed like that? Why is it just now that this is coming out?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back