aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched all the clips, but you are right. All she is doing is saying everything she already did during her trial. Nothing new.:banghead:

I hadnot heard her story about Travis chasing the 4 yr old with an open Bible. :drama::drama:

Yes! omg! Jodi! Stop! I'm going to stroke out from laughter!

And to think, up until this moment, I would have said Jodi had no sense of humor.

I've mentioned this before -- I have a friend who likes to get updates about the trial because she doesn't watch it herself. I said the best description you can give is that every single day, somebody says "you just can't make this <stuff> up." And it's true!

Absolutely...she details how The Prosecutor was shady, her lawyers didn't call the right witnesses, exculpatory evidence on her hard drive not introduced then, in the very next breath, says she would have been happy to go off to prison for 20 years if her plea deal had only been accepted! Really? You claim you acted in self defense...you claim you are wrongfully convicted then say 20 years would have made you happy?

Absolutely! Good grief

If CFJA is given the DP and is in the midst of serving her sentence and the DP is determined to be unconstitutional in the state of Arizona, is her sentence then commuted to life?

yes that is what happened here in Illinois. All DP are now LWOP.

This pic bothers me. It's so awful and does not even remotely look sexy or whatever she is trying to be here.

jodi.jpg

Thought I'd heard all of the interview after the verdict, but there seems to be more to it that is being played on Geraldo. She is leaking poison, and she's oozing toxins.

It doesn't bother her at age 32 that the people hate her. It did when she first got arrested. Even before that, it used to really stay on the back of her mind if someone didn't like her. Hmm...what happened to those people?

She's pretending she gives away 10% of her income away. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. This chick blows my mind at least one thing is true, she knows she has to make up a story about herself every single time to come across as a half decent person.

Now Twitter, hasn't ever seen it. She had a false one shut down apparently .. now she's happy, not happy about Twitter, satisfaction from being able to impart her ideas / thoughts .. frig she thinks she has pearls of wisdom or something .. Juan is hypocritical to call her a liar because he is .. yes that's right Jodi.

Did you see her on Geraldo on fox tonight. In the interview she says something about Travis dressing like a priest chasing a 6 year old boy around. About 6 months before she caught him with the pictures? What?? I missed it will watch when repeats tonight.

Ivory soap. I have tasted Ivory soap! Yes Mother washed my mouth out with soap!

And I lived ...and I did not kill her and I loved her! well not until later did I love her, as I really didn't like her that day when she put the soap in my mouth!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

My Mom and Dad used LAVA SOAP! Gritty, Nasty! UGH! The HORROR!

I hadnot heard her story about Travis chasing the 4 yr old with an open Bible. :drama::drama:

When did this happen its the first time I've heard this. Can you please elaborate? Thank you in advance.

If CFJA is given the DP and is in the midst of serving her sentence and the DP is determined to be unconstitutional in the state of Arizona, is her sentence then commuted to life?

I would think so as that is what happened to Manson and his girls in CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinTonic