Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no, she'll sing to them, buy them cuppycakes, trace a picture for them to send home. They will love her. you oughta know that the only people who don't love her just need somebody to persecute. Pssh

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

:facepalm:

Oh my Lord, you're right. She'll have a classroom full of inmates to whom she can teach Spanish. And sign language. And how to write the Greatest American Book of Poo with a broken down jailhouse pencil.

New here. Trial follower beginning with the OJ trial. Finally decided to join Websleuths. :seeya:

The minute she said this I felt she was trying to manipulate her way into Life. It was bizarre but I think she feels was so intellectually superior to the jury and the rest of us that no one would guess her attempts at reverse psychology. This is why she only wanted to interview immediately if it was M1. She needed to fake her suicidality, as she knew it would buy her time and delay the trial(yet again). She hopes, and probably believes, the jury will see her 'preference' for death and out of spite make her serve life. Completely disingenuous. This woman wants to live. She could have successfully suicided plenty of times, and would certainly not give notice if she truly wanted to end it. She knows how to kill. Look at Travis. Hope the DT throws some attempts at #6 mitigating factors so Juan can bring in Troy Hayden's interview (as much as It infuriated me) in the rebuttal. Her lack of remorse in that tape is as clear as her psychopathy. Thanks for all the amazing insight. Very intelligent folks here!

So glad you decided to join Darkhorse! Welcome to our group. :seeya:

I completely agree that CMJA is totally faking her suicide and wanting the DP talk. She KNOWS that she's gonna get the DP and this is her way of making it seem like she's getting her way and still controlling everything.

Anyhow, looking forward to hearing more from you!

:wagon:

:facepalm:

Oh my Lord, you're right. She'll have a classroom full of inmates to whom she can teach Spanish. And sign language. And how to write the Greatest American Book of Poo with a broken down jailhouse pencil.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

So, I watched the Geraldo "special" last night because I wanted to see the entire post conviction interview she gave-- did you all hear the part where she said her defense team did not bother to find witnesses that saw her bruises--and they did not think the picture she had on her hard drive of Travis chasing a little naked boy (while Travis was holding a Bible) was significant to her pedophilia accusations, so they did not use it?

Come on-- if the defense knew these people, or this evidence was out there and credible, they would have used it.

She is so delusional.

Nurmi is getting thrown under the bus--now everything is going to be HIS fault. Just one more person for her to blame.

Gee I missed that. I rarely, if ever, watch FOX. I have been googling my little brains out to try to find Geraldo's interview. I've tried YouTube etc., but can't seem to find a link.

Can anybody help me out with that. Sorry in advance to be such a pain :blushing:

Sorry if this has already been addressed...

I know a lot of us have been wondering what the killer's family actually thinks or believes... apparently the Aunt believes that JA was a victim of DV...her FB page includes at least one "like" for stopping a DV site and she states that JA is a victim....she also posted links two petitions...one to make Ebay stop allowing the use of the word 'guilty' in the item titles...that was done before the conviction. She also has a petition link posted to stop HLN and NG to stop stating false info about the murderess.... I have tried to have compassion for this family but I can't. They are the tree...she is the acorn. Twisted little acorn...

Id just found some more sympathy for her mom yesterday when I saw a gif her sister Angela posted about it felt seeing her mom cry. I felt bad for her family last night, especially her dad, but I'm fully aware that mom and auntie will do something to stomp those feelings into the ground.my emotions toward them have been like a rollercoaster this whole trial.

One day in the not too distant future we will cease to talk about ja. She will head off to her next residence. We will be bored with her by then so the media that films her will realize they are loosing their ratings and will film the next big story.

She has no real control. She doesn't control Juan, the Alexander Family, the media or me. She doesn't control where she lives or what she eats. She will not control what she wears, when she showers, or how long she gets to stay outside.

I can see daily that we are focusing more and more on Travis, joy that M1 happened and less on her. One day before long we won't pay attention to her anymore.

BBM

I know a lot of us have been wondering what the killer's family actually thinks or believes... apparently the Aunt believes that JA was a victim of DV...her FB page includes at least one "like" for stopping a DV site and she states that JA is a victim....she also posted links two petitions...one to make Ebay stop allowing the use of the word 'guilty' in the item titles...that was done before the conviction. She also has a petition link posted to stop HLN and NG to stop stating false info about the murderess.... I have tried to have compassion for this family but I can't. They are the tree...she is the acorn. Twisted little acorn...

RE: BBM ^ That's a great analogy Beach! I'm gonna use that one, if you don't mind that is... :blushing:

I wouldn't assume that all of them support her. There are many family members and nothing has been heard from the brother or the dad. I personally don't assume anything unless its been proven.....and lumping everyone in the family with Jodi is a pretty big assumption.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I wouldn't assume that all of them support her. There are many family members and nothing has been heard from the brother or the dad. I personally don't assume anything unless its been proven.....and lumping everyone in the family with Jodi is a pretty big assumption.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

The intro to my post was a reference to many wondering what the family is thinking or feeling. My post clearly only addressed what I saw on the Aunt's page. I never claimed to assume what anyone else is feeling or thinking in the family. I never lumped anyone together, per se, but I would find it rather impossible for them not to stand in unison and maintain a fairly livable family unit. I have no contact with them nor do I contact them. But I will say on the record that my heart goes out to her younger brother. But as a group, they are far from my cup of tea.

Id just found some more sympathy for her mom yesterday when I saw a gif her sister Angela posted about it felt seeing her mom cry. I felt bad for her family last night, especially her dad, but I'm fully aware that mom and auntie will do something to stomp those feelings into the ground.my emotions toward them have been like a rollercoaster this whole trial.

I can so relate to this.

The Arias clan behaved as if they were enjoying a baseball game. JMO

8733020852_4ee0620b6a_z.jpg

Who is the woman sitting next to Sandy Arias?

Like a moth to the flame, I can't stay away from my addiction to this trial - EVEN ON MOTHER'S DAY! Happy Mother's Day to all the WS Moms!

For those who may have missed it, Travis's close friend from PPL, Tony Hughes, was on Dr. D. Friday night relating an interesting conversation he had with Travis in the hot tub just days before he was murdered. One story was just freaking creepy! Travis would be awakened from his sleep to the sounds of JA vacuuming his floors - unwanted and uninvited!!!

I don't think anything less than an exorcism would have driven JA away!

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/10/travis-opens-about-jodi-days-murder

Care to say who?

Now I am regretting erasing my tapes. Also I must clarify..when I am talking about witnesess, I am not talking about JA.
The one I feel sure about is the last psychologist who was called to refute the prosecution psychologist's methods of testing. There was one point where JM said something to the effect he was making it up or lying. I was impressed that the psych kept his cool but he seemed clearly stunned by the reference. Everyone, I know most of you love JM and thought he was brilliant. I didn't and don't. But I respect your opionion and know nothing I say will change it( nor should it) but please respect mine also becuase it's also valid and after this long..nothing will change my opinion( nor should) it)

I meant to add to my post that I don't mind that Jodi did a post verdict interview at all. She is pretending that she has accepted her fate, but this will go on for years to come, so the more she talks the better. She always has been the States best weapon against the defence, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV