aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
666 (332 members and 334 guests)

Ummm does this mean something??? ;-)

Still ample time for JA to spazz-out and that stun belt being deployed.
Either with the juror decision of this phase ... Or next phase of DP or LWOP.
Guess that's just plain old mean of me ... but JA has inflicted so much pain on the Alexander Family.
I still think something happened after the camera faded to the seal last trial day ... JA flipped out or something and that is sealed info for now.

I just saw the autopsy photo of travis' face and if anyone can honestly believe that his death wasn't cruel or heinous they should take a look at that pic...i will never get it out of my mind

This phase is NOT sentencing. THIS phase is to determine if the aggravating factor was met. IF the jury says "yes" and it's unanimous, THEN the next phase will begin (the mitigating phase) in which JA's lawyers throw spaghetti against the wall and find people to plead for JA's life. It is only after that phase that the jury will deliberate the sentence: whether JA gets LWOP or the DP.

SBM

If throwing spaghetti against the wall could save her arse she should have hired Martha Stewart for the job. I bet she could do it better than Nurmi! :floorlaugh:

On a more serious note... how will juror #8 interview tonight affect mitigation? Is there any possibility that can raise any stupid motions?

We all know that JA admitted that she had a thing about wanting to photograph in the mirror, I think that she slit his throat at that mirror and we will never know if she had a straight razor either. She mentioned him shaving; how Do I know she didn't use that to slit his throat? It's always been a question for me. I haven't seen all the crime scene photos so are they ragged cuts like from a serrated knife? I think that WAS testified to that it was most likely a serrated edge correct? That rules out a straight razor...Am thinking out loud here. I believe he stood there in front of that sink and I believe that he DID see her behind him and knew what was happening. I hope the Jurors come back with PROVEN. And then we go into the Penalty Phase.

His face in the autopsy photo looks like its frozen in pain...cruel and heinous

Thanks "at the lake" for posting the links to Juan's closing.
Much-o appreciated!!

This is the first trial I've ever heard of with an ' aggravated' phase. It's a little confusing but I guess it's just the way things are done in AZ.

I heard it mentioned a week or so ago on WS and when I saw the media attention I went and looked. wow.

I had a bad feeling about the episode when, 40 minutes in they weren't showing the changes that they would be making.

So how soon could we have a death sentence or lwop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the jury comes back today with no death possible..does the judge give her the sentence today?

Punishment phase, which is next. Also during that phase JA's family could say how she was a sweet little girl and loved spelling tests and easy bake ovens so she deserves to live. It's going to be a sickening and very sad phase to watch !

It's true, I lost my post when the thread changed but it will be sickening if we get that far. Although I stand by my post that went Poof *i think it did* that she had no girlfriends. I haven't seen ONE PERSON female come fwd to say she was my friend in school we did everything together. Only hangeron's from AFTER her horrendous crime. I don't think any other female could stand to be around her, even her mother. Women; like many of us here would have figured her out and many did and found her to be a freak; she unsettled them. We have freak radars permanently installed. I doubt one person will take the stand to say they loved her; besides family and her sister.

<...sniff....> <....sniff....>

Is something Cooking??
Turkey-01-june.gif
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics