AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i think this is the map/address that Otto used
OK when I put that address in Zillow nothing with that address comes up but a piece of property with the same street name but house #200 comes up for sale and it looks more like the house on the FB pictures. It has been for sale for about 4 yrs and has several cabins and other buildings and 38 acres and has water frontage.
I may be way off base, but just thought I'd pass this along.

I haven't heard back from him yet... as soon as I do, I will report. I'm as anxious as all of you. :)

BBM

I know; I feel an urgency to find Lisa.

Wish Rolltidemom would give us an update; she seems to be our own "MSM" source.....

BBM

I know; I feel an urgency to find Lisa.

Wish Rolltidemom would give us an update; she seems to be our own "MSM" source.....

Wasn't there someone trying to get verified as a best friend of Lisa's or am I confused?

Wasn't there someone trying to get verified as a best friend of Lisa's or am I confused?

No you're not confused and boy do we need an insider. I have a million questions and no answers.:banghead:

Welcome guests (we have 10 viewing)!! Boy, we could sure use your input; please join us!!

OK when I put that address in Zillow nothing with that address comes up but a piece of property with the same street name but house #200 comes up for sale and it looks more like the house on the FB pictures. It has been for sale for about 4 yrs and has several cabins and other buildings and 38 acres and has water frontage.
I may be way off base, but just thought I'd pass this along.

I can't access facebook, but if there is confirmation that this is the place, I'll work with that in terms of maps and whatever other info I can extract from the ziillow website.
Thanks

I can't access facebook, but if there is confirmation that this is the place, I'll work with that in terms of maps and whatever other info I can extract from the ziillow website.
Thanks

Otto, I'm just not 100% sure that it's connected at all.

The MISSING flyer has been posted to the following news facebook pages:
Eufaula Tribune
WTVM News 9
WSFA-TV
WRBL News 3
WLTZ

I've attached a jpg of the flyer if anyone would like to use it to post on other media sites.
(the earlier flyer I posted is a pdf)

I do not see anywhere on any of the news sites to post anything..I did send emails and I cannot find the Eufala Tribune FB page...can someone link....THAT is the page we need to really hit and if local LE has one.... oh heck....I just realized it is the news stations FB pages....heading there now! AND I am not seeing where the poster is stil on them...I hope they did not delete them!

I sent email to HLN, Jane Velez Mitchele.

Dear Jane, There is a missing 35 year old mom, Lisa Altimari-Wallace, missing since Oct 27th from Eufaula, Alabama. Lisa's mom states the assigned Detective will not return her calls. Lisa left behind a 22 month old daughter. She also had brain surgery last year. Her husband states that Lisa engaged in an argument and packed a small bag and left on foot. She has made no contact with anyone since . There has been no cell activity and no credit card activity. Lisa is 35 years old 5'2-5'3" and around 150 lbs. She has really long reddish hair and hazel eyes. She has a dolphin tattoo on her left upper arm.
http://lostnmissing.org/missing/lisa-altimari-wallace-october-27-2012-eufala-al/
Could you please help get the word out Jane. Thank You

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/show/success.html

Okay I just added a comment on the posts I could find on the news stations web sites and added her missing poster and plea for help on the ones I could not find it on...still have not been able to find...Eufala Tribune facebook.

Thanks, trigger!!

Oh no problem...Its very frustrating when LE doesn't seem to care. I'll keep sending JVM the email.

Lisa's mom has to contact C.U.E. Center for Missing Persons. IDK if i'm allowed to post their website here. They have help over 9,000 families.

I sent email to HLN, Jane Velez Mitchele.

Dear Jane, There is a missing 35 year old mom, Lisa Altimari-Wallace, missing since Oct 27th from Eufaula, Alabama. Lisa's mom states the assigned Detective will not return her calls. Lisa left behind a 22 month old daughter. She also had brain surgery last year. Her husband states that Lisa engaged in an argument and packed a small bag and left on foot. She has made no contact with anyone since . There has been no cell activity and no credit card activity. Lisa is 35 years old 5'2-5'3" and around 150 lbs. She has really long reddish hair and hazel eyes. She has a dolphin tattoo on her left upper arm.
http://lostnmissing.org/missing/lisa-altimari-wallace-october-27-2012-eufala-al/
Could you please help get the word out Jane. Thank You

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/show/success.html

Excellent! Hopefully this will get things moving.

She signed up yesterday and could not get verified so she asked me to help. I tried to set up her account be it said she could not be verified because her email was not secure, meaning she needed an email account from some place other than yahoo, hotmail, facebook, etc. She is hopefully setting up a new email account with another host so she can join as a verified member.

Thanks rolltidemom! :)

Email advice I just received from a Huntsville, Alabama reporter:

"Most stations won’t air a missing persons story until the police/sheriff’s department sends out a press release. Make sure the investigator does this!"

RTMom - Has anyone contacted the sheriff's department?

Can anyone tell me why LE would not send out a press release about a missing person?

Something doesn't feel right about this case....there's more going on than what we have been told...can this really be "a good ole boy situation"?

Lisa has been missing for over TWO weeks!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Can anyone tell me why LE would not send out a press release about a missing person?

Something doesn't feel right about this case....there's more going on than what we have been told...can this really be "a good ole boy situation"?

Lisa has been missing for over TWO weeks!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Could it be that someone has to go to the police station in person to register a missing person's report ... and that no one (other than the husband and his family) has been able to do that yet?

Could it be that someone has to go to the police station in person to register a missing person's report ... and that no one (other than the husband and his family) has been able to do that yet?

I think her mother was going to police station yesterday. So wierd too, noone has commented under the missing posters on the News Stations. At least peope usually will say something if just "praying"...So frustrating!

Her Mom lives about 5 hours away and certain circumstances of which I am not knowledgeable of have kept her from traveling except when she went to file the missing persons report. I know she works a lot and is not in a position to take time off. I honestly believe she is at her wits end with getting no answers from LE so I see a trip to Eufaula in her near future. My friend is also planning a trip. She may go tomorrow. Hopefully Lisa's Mom can ride with her.

[BBBM][/B]

it seems from this post, Lisa's mom did make the trip to file the missing person's report (from memory I thought it was either Tuesday/Wednesday)

I can go back and look...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikeymelton