Anthony's admit to Conflicting Statements Seek Full Immunity

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should George and Cindy be granted full immunity in exchange for truth?

• Yes

Votes: 200 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 123 16.5%
  • No and go after them for obstruction of justice!

Votes: 421 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would still be a half-truth, truth or maybe a mistruth, truth..take your pick. JMO.

It was sort of a rhetorical question, MD Mommy. You and I both agree on the answer. :yes:

My niece who is 19 years old was raised to always tell the truth, not to take advantage of anyone, and was always made to face the consequences of her actions. She had never been through the terrible twos, never been in trouble a day in her life, then all of a sudden she went into a department store and stole a $40 shirt. She was made to suffer the consequenses of her actions by the law, but never once was her parents to blame for what she did.
It can happen, even those with the proper raisings sometimes do things unimaginable.
I would like to feel like my kids are being raised with the morals I try to instill in them, and hope they always do right by other people
, and I too would refuse to believe that my child could do something so wrong..matter of fact, I would probably be just like the Anthony's saying, prove it to me..
I don't think the Anthony's knew that this situation would ever arise.

I agree. They never saw this coming, but I believe the A's have taken prove it to me to a whole new level of crazy. If this is the way they behaved about everything KC ever did wrong, I can understand why they are in the position they are in.

There is too much disrespect towards LE in this family. Good, honorable cops are being treated as if they were the crooks and that is wrong, it's also part of the problem. When OCSD went to the A's with the proof they were turned away.

There is also a huge sense of entitlement, the way KC acts about being held in protective custody. As if she's too good for general population. She doesn't get it, that if in g/p her she won't be around to go to trial.

These two traits speak volumes to me about KC, her family, their current situation and what kind of parents they were.

There but for the grace of God goes I; anyone of us could wake up to a similar nightmare. I can't imagine anyone else trying so hard to make a lie come true.

Assuming the A's genuinely believed Caylee was alive until this discovery, couldn't it be possible that, in coming to grips with the reality of Caylee's demise and that there is no longer a baby to protect, they really do want justice? In their shoes, I feel quite sure I'd hang on to hope maniacly until the very end. Maybe now, they just want to know what really happened?

I know I will get slapped around here but here I go.
1 GA and CA are only doing what any parent would be. Standing up for their Daughter
2 I honestly feel neither of them had anything to do with Caylee's disappearnce and now looks like murder.Or anything to do with getting rid of any evidence.
3 CA and GA now have not only lost the daughter but also Caylee.
4 I firmly think if GA and Ca will tell the LE everything they should get ammunity.
It is so easy for all of us to pass judgement on them. Why because none of us have ever had to be in a situation like Casey stuck them in.

I think the two should be granted full immunity if they are willing to testify for the prosecution. I believe that their testimonies would be invaluable for the prosecution. What jury will not convict her with the mountain of evidence AND her parents on the other side of the courtroom? Not to mention, this will give them a chance to fight for Caylee. I know they've had it in the past, but I think KC forced them into living on the "denial" stage of grief with her insistence Caylee was alive. They wanted to believe it, and she played them on that.

They've found the body, and the As have moved on to anger. LE should use immunity to direct this anger where it should lie - on KC.

I too say, charge away......They are just worrying about themselves as per usual..Honesty is always the best policy C.A. and G.A. especially when it concerns your two year old Grandbaby, little Caylee Marie...

Remember that tape of CA saying something like "if anything happens to Caylee I will just die? Do you hear me? I'll die!" The genuine anguish in her voice and the panic in her voice during the first 911 call just don't square with her subsequent actions. I really felt for her originally as she was truly a grandparent suffering the loss of a beloved child. But what gives with the subterfuge with the hairbrush, the lack of actual looking for Caylee (did she ever go door-to-door, go to the park or Sawgrass and ask around, or, hey, provide something that belonged to Caylee to TES?) and the subsequent fame-whoring and finger-pointing make me think either she's one hell of an actress or something else is at play. From the "I'll just die" and "what did you do?" to "there was no odor" and "my daughter would never hurt Caylee" was quite a leap.

Cindy didn't say that one of KC friends said that... I have not seen Cindy of KC shed a tear for Caylee

Lest anyone forget - Cindy and George A. (not Casey) are the registered (legal) owners of the Pontiac. Am I the only one who finds it interesting that this car was reported stolen AFTER it was discovered to have been impounded and reeking of the smell of a "dead body"?

DT

I don't recall the car was listed as stolen. Where did you find that info?? Who listed it?

I voted to give them immunity if they tell the truth. BUT with Cindy, does she even know what the truth is??? Does she know how to tell the truth? To me, she is just like her daughter. Like daughter, like mother. If CA really humbles herself and really tells the truth, then yes, I would be forgiving and say give her immunity. But no more BS. The truth needs to come out in this case and KC needs to stay in jail the rest of her life for what she has done.

This is what floors me from the article:

"Conway said he plans to meet with the lead prosecutor and detectives later this week to ask for full immunity for the Anthonys.

Conway admits the Anthonys have made conflicting statements in the past. They will be re-interviewed by investigators. He said, for the next interview they give to authorities, there will not be any conflicting statements."

He's basically saying they lied but will stop lying if they are given full immunity. I say give it to them and let's see what they have to say!

JoAnn_W

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO!
I don't believe for one nano second that they would tell the truth. even in a backwards kind of way.:rolleyes:
They know full well what they have done to hinder finding Caylee.:mad:imo
again, no no no!!

Bold by me.......

After having thought back over this, the child was abused. Any child which is taken to adult parties where there was drugs and drinking is considered abused. I do think CA tried to take care of Caylee, but she KNEW that KC was abusive and that I believe is why she seemed to overcompensate with all the clothes, toys, etc. There is reason to believe now that KC physically, psychologically, and emotionally abused Caylee for years.

GA admitted on the FBI tape that he had known KC didn't have a job for a couple of years. I am sure he told CA, but yet she let the farce go on.

I think it would be a stretch, but after reading the accesory laws, if it can be proven that CA, GA or Lee knew of prior abuse, they could be charged with accessories before the fact. CA's counseling visits might be damning depending on what she revealed. And sadly, mental health records are not protected in court. All an attorney has to do is make a good argument as to why they are relevant to the case. This exact thing happened to me when I sought counseling after my husband passed away and I filed a suit for wrongful death. Thankfully there was nothing damning in the records and I won my case.

I bet if they give CA immunity she will try to back track on the it smells like a dead body has been in the damn car statement and more ..she needs to be called on her lies NO Immunity

I saw that too, Caylee was sitting on the floor and the person with the camcorder never spoke, and Caylee was in obvious distress.

Wow-I haven't seen that one! The one I'm talking about is a snapshot and Caylee is wearing a red football-type jersey. Gotta link for yours? please:blowkiss:

shadow ...this is very telling comment casey made to CA on the 911 call. Iv'e always felt CA knew more.. and KC sounded confused at what CA was saying . then the sugar started rolling from CA mouth..well sweetheart if if if.

1 GA and CA are only doing what any parent would be. Standing up for their Daughter
2 I honestly feel neither of them had anything to do with Caylee's disappearnce and now looks like murder.Or anything to do with getting rid of any evidence.
4 I firmly think if GA and Ca will tell the LE everything they should get ammunity.
It is so easy for all of us to pass judgement on them. Why because none of us have ever had to be in a situation like Casey stuck them in.

No slapping here JDB. You have a kind heart.

OT I always looked for your posts while lurking here since the Scott P trial. Not only for the content but because I loved your atavars. I am sorta partial to horses and cowboys. LOL!

I don't think the A's have any money,but if they do.....cough it up!

They may have no money now...but CA is writing a book, isn't she? I say give them the bill so that any money they make from books, movies, etc. will pay back the extraordinary costs of this crime and prevent them from cashing in on that poor child's death. JMO

I think it would be a stretch, but after reading the accesory laws, if it can be proven that CA, GA or Lee knew of prior abuse, they could be charged with accessories before the fact. CA's counseling visits might be damning depending on what she revealed. And sadly, mental health records are not protected in court. All an attorney has to do is make a good argument as to why they are relevant to the case. This exact thing happened to me when I sought counseling after my husband passed away and I filed a suit for wrongful death. Thankfully there was nothing damning in the records and I won my case.

I don't think that would fly in court. G and C were speaking to a councelor and were taking steps to gain legal custody of Caylee. So they were clearly acting to protect the child. In court it will simply be shown that they simply did not appreciate the magnitude of the danger to the child. And honestly who would. Who believes their child would be capable of all of this?

the A's areas of culpability will be entirely after the fact. What did they do when the car was found? What did they see and say in that encounter on the 15th? What did GA see in the trunk? What was cleaned, moved painted? Why was false or fraudulent evidence deliberately given to LE? Why were false statements given to LE and what is the truth?

Assuming the A's genuinely believed Caylee was alive until this discovery, couldn't it be possible that, in coming to grips with the reality of Caylee's demise and that there is no longer a baby to protect, they really do want justice? In their shoes, I feel quite sure I'd hang on to hope maniacly until the very end. Maybe now, they just want to know what really happened?

I personally don't believe that.
i believe all they want is special treatment and to not have to be held accountable for their actions.
if they get convicted of anything they lose their chance at the huge moneytrain they're dreaming of. imo...
:cow:

Actually the world is filled with people, uncluding many WS'er's, who have been in the A's shoes and worse. Tragedy and loss because of a crime is not exclusive to the A's. The law demands that people tell the truth...no matter what. Tragedy, loss, grief, or denial is not a legal defense for being an accessory or obstructing justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back