Anthony's expected to release statement UPDATE PRESSER CANCELLED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They have any proof except from people who "think" they see Caylee. This happens all the time in high profile cases. And the news conference is just being done to deter attenteon from finding Caylees remians and so people dont think Casey is guilty.

People are still seeing Elvis...........think about it.

In this day and time of cell phone cameras and videos everywhere, there should be no doubt about ANY child seen.

The police should charge Cindy & George the cost for all the trips they have taken to check out THEIR leads when it is proved in court she is dead.

They KNOW she is dead, and this is a ruse for their fund raising.

In this day and time of cell phone cameras and videos everywhere, there should be no doubt about ANY child seen.

The police should charge Cindy & George the cost for all the trips they have taken to check out THEIR leads when it is proved in court she is dead.

They KNOW she is dead, and this is a ruse for their fund raising.

Bolded and enlarged by me.

:clap::clap::clap:

Lanie

Yes, cuz we all know, kidnappers are nice to little children, so Caylee will be safe till then. :furious::furious:

I never knew how much I could loath anyone till now.

That is what really ticks me off, the Anthony Spin Team keep saying that they KNOW that Caylee is alive. Well, how the h___ do THEY know that? Did Zanni call them and let them speak to little Caylee? NOPE..didn't think so. Like you said..."we all know that kidnappers are nice to little children" If there really were a Zanni, or any other kidnapper...there is no way that they would know if Caylee was still alive or not.

The Anthony family has employed a private eye who has personally run down every lead they've received. They ARE conducting searches, they just aren't looking for a body.

They have every right to 'believe' Caylee is still alive.

It's horrific that they would hire a PI, whose job it is to find a LIVE CAYLEE.

Their PI's job SHOULD BE to find the truth & hopefully find the child and the only way to do that is to follow ALL leads no matter which way they might point.

It's a waste of money to hire a PI and then tell him WHAT type of results you want to see.

This PI nonsense is laughable.

Get off the message board, Cindy

That is very offensive.

Look when I joined websleuths.

Look at my location.

Look at the number of posts I've got under my belt, and how FEW of them concern Caylee.

I think you might have broken TOS here, don't you?

Hey now, everybody knows that Elvis and Jim Morrison hang out with Amelia Earhart at the Area 51 Cafe.

Frankly, this statement will be a treat for all mental health providers. New research into the 'denial' factor of patients.

<snipped>

They ARE conducting searches, they just aren't looking for a body.

Oh really? How come the Anthony's haven't personally helped with any of the searches? It makes no sense to NOT look for a body, considering the evidence of a decomposing body in KC's trunk. Oh yeah...I forgot...that was leftover pizza. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And again I say...:rolleyes:

I don't believe a WORD of it.............If they had not KNOWN she was already dead they would have been at Sawgrass apartments when KC told them she left Caylee there.

They are so transparent and they better tell where that baby is or they are both going to die from their stress of lying and covering up.

You don't need to believe a word of it! Nancy Grace's producer confirmed the family has employed a PI for quite some time now, and that the PI has traveled to run down leads.

I do agree they are under stress. I think it's from trying so hard not to face facts, however.

They have every right to 'believe' Caylee is still alive.

It's horrific that they would hire a PI, whose job it is to find a LIVE CAYLEE.

Their PI's job SHOULD BE to find the truth & hopefully find the child and the only way to do that is to follow ALL leads no matter which way they might point.

Who said the PI was hired to find a live Caylee? I said he was looking for a live Caylee based on the tips they receive.

So far, the results from FBI and Body Farm are not definitive. The words "possibly" and "could be" must surely give the Anthony's hope: I know it would give ME hope! Combine that with phone calls and I think they have a "somewhat" legitamate reason for holding out hope.

I totally agree that the PI should be looking for the truth. Regardless of what the truth is.

You guys need to cut it out. The media have gotten alot of things wrong, it is a valid point. Let's not get this thread pulled.
:blowkiss:
Lanie

Oh really? How come the Anthony's haven't personally helped with any of the searches? It makes no sense to NOT look for a body, considering the evidence of a decomposing body in KC's trunk. Oh yeah...I forgot...that was leftover pizza. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And again I say...:rolleyes:

You already know my take on the evidence. I don't like George and Cindy; don't even know 'em. But I do have empathy for them. And when I put myself in their shoes, I think I probably WOULD continue to hold out hope until faced with irrefutable evidence that my grandchild was dead.

As for why they don't search themselves, I can't say for certain. But the Anthony's are very polarizing, don't you agree? When they show up, they have supporters and they have people who just hate them and blame them for Caylee's death and everything connected to it.

I think they probably send an emissary because he will not be so divisive, more people may open up to him than would to them, and that would make him much more effective.

In the news:

"The Anthonys said they have proof that Caylee is alive, and they plan on holding a news conference later this week to discuss the details.

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."' (SNIP)

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

So the A's are REFUSING LE's request to be interviewed?? WTH?? And then they turn around and blame the investigators for not doing their job??! The A family needs to have their azzes locked UP. Seriously. ::furious:

Bolded and enlarged by me.

:clap::clap::clap:

Lanie

Hey, Wait a minute!!!! I just saw Elvis at the grocery store buying bananas and peanut butter. LOL

Seriously, If the A's really thought that Kaylee was alive from day one, then why were they not stalking the Sawgr*** apts, and Blanch*** park?
As for hiring a PI- that's not cheap- where are they getting all this money for all these people they are hiring? H-h-mmmmm? They claim not to have made any money off of this case!

Hey, Wait a minute!!!! I just saw Elvis at the grocery store buying bananas and peanut butter. LOL

Seriously, If the A's really thought that Kaylee was alive from day one, then why were they not stalking the Sawgr*** apts, and Blanch*** park?
As for hiring a PI- that's not cheap- where are they getting all this money for all these people they are hiring? H-h-mmmmm? They claim not to have made any money off of this case!

Are you sitting down????

Ok, good...... the PI is working pro-bono. lol

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_investi.php

"There is no indication in any of the forensic reports," insists Dominic, "that say that the decomposition was of a human nature. They are all inconclusive."

For some, Dominic realizes it's difficult to understand how he or, for that matter the Anthonys, can have hope for Caylee Marie's safe return. Dominic puts the question directly to parents. "What if your child disappeared and there was no conclusive evidence that the child was dead, would you give up the search?"

Another search begins today, this one led by Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped post Casey Anthony's bail. Padilla is heading up a dive team searching a river in the Orlando area. As with the Equusearch effort, Dominic says he would be absolutely devastated if Caylee's remains were found. "I would fall apart. I would not believe the remains were of Caylee Marie. Not for one minute would I believe Casey would do that to her child. I've spent many hours with her and she is a loving and protective mother."

--------

Here's something interesting.... Dom Casey's PI business is called D & A Investigations but look at what's coming up at Corpwiki

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Longwood/d-a-construction-consulting-inc-2098736.aspx

D & A Construction Consulting, Inc

Incorporated by Dominic A. Casey, D & A Construction Consulting, Inc is located at 2735 W State Road 434 Longwood, FL 32779. D & A Construction Consulting, Inc was incorporated on Monday, April 02, 2007 in the State of FL and is currently active. Dominic Casey represents D & A Construction Consulting, Inc as their registered agent.

D & A Construction Consulting, Inc

Mailing Address:

2735 W State Road 434
Longwood, FL 32779
Seminole County
2 Companies at this address

---

Every time we turn around there's another link to construction with this crazy case.

That is what really ticks me off, the Anthony Spin Team keep saying that they KNOW that Caylee is alive. Well, how the h___ do THEY know that? Did Zanni call them and let them speak to little Caylee? NOPE..didn't think so. Like you said..."we all know that kidnappers are nice to little children" If there really were a Zanni, or any other kidnapper...there is no way that they would know if Caylee was still alive or not.

They claim to have hard evidence Can anyone define "hard" evidence for me - legally there is only direct and circumstantial.

I am sure the press conference will occur as soon as Cindy has manufactured the evi8dence in question....moo

They claim to have hard evidence Can anyone define "hard" evidence for me - legally there is only direct and circumstantial.

I am sure the press conference will occur as soon as Cindy has manufactured the evi8dence in question....moo

I think they probably mean they've been recording & saving all the 'Caylee' sighting tips they receive.

Can we discount the possibility they might resort to Photoshopping a picture of Caylee? Nah, they couldn't be THAT stupid, could they??????

I know. Some guy (he didn't want to give his name) in one of the states of the US (he didn't really want to say which one) saw someone who he was sure was Caylee. She was with some woman who looked like her name could be ZFG and Caylee didn't seem to have on the same clothes she was wearing when last seen, whatever those were. She was wearing something else, a dress or a pair of pants and a t-shirt, or maybe it could have been a sweatsuit. He saw her somewhere in the state he's in but can't say exactly where. He does think it might have been close to a Starbucks. They drove away in a car but he is blind without glasses and wasn't wearing them so he couldn't get the license plate number. He would have called the police but he doesn't have a cell phone. When he got home and called the authorities a few days later, LE blew him off. They gave him some lame excuse about not having enough information to go on, so he called the Anthonys which provides this new compelling evidence that Caylee is alive and that the police aren't searching for an alive Caylee!

I know. Some guy (he didn't want to give his name) in one of the states of the US (he didn't really want to say which one) saw someone who he was sure was Caylee. She was with some woman who looked like her name could be ZFG and Caylee didn't seem to have on the same clothes she was wearing when last seen, whatever those were. She was wearing something else, a dress or a pair of pants and a t-shirt, or maybe it could have been a sweatsuit. He saw her somewhere in the state he's in but can't say exactly where. He does think it might have been close to a Starbucks. They drove away in a car but he is blind without glasses and wasn't wearing them so he couldn't get the license plate number. He would have called the police but he doesn't have a cell phone. When he got home and called the authorities a few days later, LE blew him off. They gave him some lame excuse about not having enough information to go on, so he called the Anthonys which provides this new compelling evidence that Caylee is alive and that the police aren't searching for an alive Caylee!

They were probably on their way to McDonald's so check out everyone in the US. I'm sure she's at one of them!:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teemariee
Back