GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense attorneys say #ArronLewis wife will confirm their allegations when she testifies

Chanley Painter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Thank you to everyone for all the Twitter posts and for keeping us updated! It was much appreciated! :)

I think AL will take the stand in his own defense. He is too Jodi A to miss an opportunity to get all that attention. jmo.

I think AL will take the stand in his own defense. He is too Jodi A to miss an opportunity to get all that attention. jmo.

So hope he takes the stand with his zappo belt on ..we all know he won't stay calm! Like another WSer said ..sure wish it was positioned somewhere else.. I would like it to be more 'private' on this !

I hated that I had to work out of the house all day today. I am going to try to work more tonight so I can help post some tweets tomorrow. I am on a computer, so it is easier than those trying to do on the phones. I can barely type a text on the phone without a bunch of mess-ups, so y'all did great! Thank you.

Before I catch up ....CL SUV wass NOT dark brown as we were told iirc, it was a silver Hyundai Santafe .... inv Jeff Allison siad they had proof CL was a prostitute .... She and AL met on site named Backdoor.

Honestly, even if everything said about Carl Sr is true, all of that can be found out without Beverly having ever mentioning it to Arron! He is good at TRYING to plug in holes and filling in blanks with things that seem like shocking information, when in reality, it is information that many people would already know and be able to feed him. When I read the affidavit, it definitely sounded like he found out information and plugged it in to act like she told him those things. Who discloses all of that information on a first date? That's quite convenient, Arron. Quite convenient. I, personally, think someone is sleuthing past information and giving it to his defense (or him directly) to use and then act like it was information he was told by Beverly. I think that is the lowest of the low and the ultimate tainting of a trial. It is insane that this trial is about Arron, but instead, Beverly and Carl Sr will be the ones under attack. I hope Carl Sr. pleads the 5th on everything. They should not be able to grill him over something that doesn't have anything to do with her death. Like jk said, lets assume she was going there for an affair (dont believe it, but lets assume). Dates don't involve dead bodies, burying them at your old job, duct tape or baseball bats. They don't. And if she really wanted Arron to text Carl because she was scared and needed to throw him off, don't you think it would be something other than "having drinks" when she doesnt even drink!

Fyi from testimony today, Investigator Allison lead detective got this info from Carl Carter sr and Brenda Rhodes (past info about Carl Carter sr) night BC was reported missing.

Also in that court document after Trevor's and the other burglar's names it says "Vacant Property" - which I presume means they were the ones feeding AL and CL with vacant property info? Not sure.

I believe that means the process server tried to serve them at address on subpoena and the property address is now vacant. I don't think those subpoenas were served? Note: The subpoenas show SUBPOENA NON-EST, which I thinks means the process server was not able to serve it. I could be wrong. JMO

Before I catch up ....CL SUV wass NOT dark brown as we were told iirc, it was a silver Hyundai Santafe .... inv Jeff Allison siad they had proof CL was a prostitute .... She and AL met on site named Backdoor.

Backpage. I have looked on there on other cases and it is scary just to look through! That was doomed situation from the jump! I believe she was a prostitute. I don't believe that has anything to do with how Beverly died.

Fyi from testimony today, Investigator Allison lead detective got this info from Carl Carter sr and Brenda Rhodes (past info about Carl Carter sr) night BC was reported missing.

I meant how would ARRON get all of that info to use in his affidavit? I don't think Beverly's people were trying to hide anything from detectives, because they weren't the criminals!

Defense crossing this officer on his knowledge of trouble in the marriage of #BeverlyCarter & her husband, which would support their case

Chanley Painter

*eyeroll* Like Detective Allison is going to know marital probs of Carters. Simply BRILLIANT, Bill James! Ha [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

He recorded Carl Carter sr in his police car and they had transcripts made of recording. Also Brenda Rhodes told that in her orig testimony. Evidently per 3 witnesses BC was having marital prob 2 yes ago and contemplating leaving her husband. At first weren't sure if she had or not

And the 3 texts went to Brenda Rhodes not to Carl sr, in ref to texts she had sent BC.

I meant how would ARRON get all of that info to use in his affidavit? I don't think Beverly's people were trying to hide anything from detectives, because they weren't the criminals!

Arron Lewis had the complete case file. That's how he could get that info.

Last night I made a last minute decision to get up and go to the trail....so I went! I just got home and ate the first food I've had all day other than a candy bar at the lunch break, so I'm just going to post random things as they come to my brain. Sorry they aren't better organized, but this is the best I can do right now. LOL

* CL was a prostitute!!!! James (defense) referenced it in his opening statement and it was brought up again when one of the investigators was on the stand. James also said during opening statements that Lewis would pretty much have sex with anything that moves. Eww!

* I have to say that for the defense attorney to supposed to be some big whoop-de-doo hot shot lawyer, I was left with a complete sense of "meh". So far, I'm not impressed. He comes across as a bully most of the time.

* I saw that AL had something under his shirt. At first I thought it might be some type of back brace? But turns out it was the zappy thing. It would have made my year had they made it go off. ;)

* Dear Defense Team - It's not nice to blame to victim blame.

* I could not see all the jurors as there was a screen put up for the attorney's to show items from a projector. We in the audience could not see what was being projected, btw. Anyway, the screen blocked my view of all of them but about 4 or 5. They seemed very interested and were taking notes.....one in particular was taking copious notes! They did tend to have the typical afternoon slump around 3:00 (as did I) and it wasn't long after that the judge took a short recess. Everyone seemed much perkier after they came back.

* The defense is definitely going with AL's FB story. Accidental death by suffocation via CL's vagina. OMG, I can't believe that was a sentence I just typed.

* In opening statements, the prosecution finally said the cause of death. Suffocation, which they stated was from AL wrapping her head in duct tape. I cannot begin to imagine.......ugh. This did not really surprise me much because it's pretty obvious that the FB affidavit was written in such a way as to explain away any evidence that he knew they had. He came up with his crazy suffocation story, so I figured that had have been the cause of death.

* Quick summary of what prosecution said happened in their opening statement...I have a feeling much of this info came from CL. Following is what the prosecution stated to the best of my memory:

CL and AL conspired to kidnap a female real estate agent. They decided on BC. AL met her for the appointment and as she was walking up the stairs to show him the upstairs, he was behind her and told her she was about to have a very bad day. She turned around and was sort of like "What did you say?" and he pulled out a taser and zapped it.

I don't *think* that he actually touched her with it, but it sounded to me like he just made it zap so she could see what it was. He told her she was being kidnapped, forced her back downstairs and secured her with tape.

I *think* this is when he made her record the "ransom message" that he played for investigators on his phone?? When they played it back (twice) it sounded to me like she was standing in a place with some echo.....like an empty house. JMO Something I picked up on when I heard it. It was not mentioned in court.

He left her in living room, went outside and backed his car up to the door. He then forced her into the trunk of the car and drove some distance. At some point, he supposedly stopped, opened up the trunk and took a picture of her in the trunk. He then closed her back up and continued driving.

Next stop was AL/CL house on Randall Drive where she was kept in a back bedroom. (!!!!) He made her give him PIN numbers, etc. They said that CL had zero contact with BC and they said as a matter of fact CL made huge efforts to NOT be around BC.

He went back to the Old River Dr. house to retrieve her purse from the car (to get the debit/credit cards), but the police were already there by the time he got back. At this point CL and AL made a conscious decision that they had to kill her.

At some point in the early morning hours of the next day, he reloaded her back into the trunk of the car, drove her to the Argo concrete plant, wrapped her entire face in duck/duct tape which caused her to die the most horrifying and horrible type of death via suffocation. :( He then took her body and dumped it out in the woods.

He and CL returned a night or two later (can't remember specifics) after making a trip to Walmart to purchase a shovel and a bag of topsoil. They have security film footage of them doing so from WM. They returned to Argo and CL's job was to hold the flashlight while AL dug the hole and buried her.

(end of this post...more in a minute)

He recorded Carl Carter sr in his police car and they had transcripts made of recording. Also Brenda Rhodes told that in her orig testimony. Evidently per 3 witnesses BC was having marital prob 2 yes ago and contemplating leaving her husband. At first weren't sure if she had or not

And the 3 texts went to Brenda Rhodes not to Carl sr, in ref to texts she had sent BC.
Yeah. I'm sure at first they might've suspected Carl Sr and had to check him and his background. So yeah, Detective Allison probably knew. I stand corrected. Lol

Another of the witnesses on the court subpoena list James Sipes.... Here is his Arkansas rap sheet. Aryan Nation tattoos, lots of burglary, some battery, and what not. Wonder what his role is? Seems he was arrested in Jan 2015 no bail and is in prison now. Seeking pen pals...
Born on 9/11.....in 1981. Sigh

http://adc.arkansas.gov/inmate_info/search.php?dcnum=161077&RACE=W&RUN=164

This person, drove gray truck and had a tan Ford Taurus which was listed as being at old river Dr address . search warrant for his house and his parents home searched. This person also answered one of CL online ads

Arron Lewis had the complete case file. That's how he could get that info.

Aaaaahhhhh, well that makes sense!!! If he wrote that after having access to the file, I sure hope they bring that up! Very good point and thinking!

So grateful to kaykay and connectzdots for the fantastic job of keeping us updated with tweets! You guys are amazing! Prayers to Beverly's family and friends - whatever problems she was having are her private business. Nothing deems a death sentence from two sick freaks who deserve the chair as far as I am concerned! Why oh why couldn't I be on that jury so that I could throat punch anyone who tries to throw a shade of doubt on those two ****s??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member