AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One photo is captioned `The Boss's car' and has the tag `with Khandalise and Ryan Passmore'.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...andalyce-emerges/story-fn3dxiwe-1227587726505

Well in that case it would be nice to know who 'the boss' is, HP is referring to.

Boss Hogg, Dukes of Hazzard [emoji601]

d6ee4d61d14fdd1cc74cad70c1a48086.jpg

My understanding is that ;
on the 24 th of June 2010 , a woman in a wheel chair , accompanied by a man went to the Aust. credit Union in Elizabeth to update banking records and held a conversation with the bank . This male and wheelchair female were able to convince that Bank , that the female in the wheel chair was Karlie.

Then on the 15th of Dec 2010, a female , went to a centre link appointment at Salisbury and said that she was Karlie and also had documents for herself and Khandalyce BUT they do not know , if female is the same as the one in the wheelchair , who attended the Bank , earlier that same year . [ NO MENTION OF A WHEELCHAIR at the centrelink appointment ]

its in my opinion , that they are two different woman , that is why , in the first police interview , they said that they are possibly looking for at least 2 females .

I think you're reading too much into the cars.

They're calling this car 'the boss'' car after the similar vehicle used in Dukes of Hazard by Boss Hogg. None of them owned it, nor knew the person who did most likely, it's just a car at a car show.

I very much doubt any of these characters were connected to people actually operating any kind of organized racket, the fact that they managed to defraud Centerlink says more about the incompetence of that department than their own abilities to defraud IMO.

I've never watched Dukes of Hazzard but I think you're right that it is tongue in cheek. I saw the photo while it was still possible to access the photos on that FB page of HP and the description said "the boss's car lol ..."

EDIT: I just found a copy of a screen shot in a 9 News story that shows the photo in its context on HP's FB page and the "lol" that indicates it is a joke
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...nths-before-her-mother-was-allegedly-murdered

Both cars are grey, the second most prolific car, stationwagons with no distinguishable features

VIN numbers might say another colour

That they are a prolific model is not sinister either, it just follows the pattern of frugality. The more prolific the model you buy, the cheaper parts are going to stay and the longer it is you're going to be able to find affordable major parts of the sort whose unaffordability would make you junk the car. And the lack of distinguishing features means they were probably bought ex-corporate fleet at auction, a very affordable way of buying.

Look I know it is tempting to see everything we know about them as sinister, but I can assure you that they must make thousands of decisions that have nothing to do with sinister intent. They probably don't choose their brand of tea based upon anything sinister, they probably don't choose their washing powder with sinister intent either.

So the 90K that went through KPS account, could have been people depositing money into it, using it for laundering etc?

I first thought was they were simply scamming Centrelink and getting her pension/family allowance, plus whatever money she already had in there, but would that amount to 90K over the 3 years?

So the 90K that went through KPS account, could have been people depositing money into it, using it for laundering etc?

I first thought was they were simply scamming Centrelink and getting her pension/family allowance, plus whatever money she already had in there, but would that amount to 90K over the 3 years?

It's been noted where the monies came from; Centrelink, an unknown person's wages, money from Karlie's mother (that she thought she was giving to Karlie) Etc..

The ABN was set up so an unknown person (perhaps a woman in a wheelchair) could work under Karlie's name without alerting centerlink (therefore reducing her own payments), and those earnings is the extra money that went into Karlie's account as a wage IMO.

Does anyone know that the missing item from the suitcase is?

I have seen it mentioned in this thread . How would the police know what's suppose to be in this suitcase? Unless it's a part of the skeletal remains .

I wonder if HP will be back speaking to the detectives again today .

It's been noted where the monies came from; Centrelink, an unknown person's wages, money from Karlie's mother (that she thought she was giving to Karlie) Etc..

Money from Karlie's mother.. lets think about the mechanics and technique of that.... I don't know if that process was done (a) with the woman impersonating Karlie on the phone to her own mother, or (b) pretending to be a friend of Karlie's delivering a message.. ......

I'm going with pretending to actually be Karlie.. this required a whole other set of skills apart from the ones used to con Centrelink and The Bank..

1. The woman who made that call knew without doubt that Karlie and Khandalyce were dead. .. very dead and gone at that point. No chance of the call being tagged as false by Karlie at some later stage.

2. The woman who made the call knew Karlie's speech pattern, intimately, to fool Colleen ( Karlie's mum) . knew certain phrases , knew and remembered the cadence and rhythm of Karlie's speech, and Karlie had been dead and gone for some time, so this also required a sharp memory, too.

3. The woman also knew a bit about Karlie's mother, I am guessing.. knew certain background stories re Karlie and her mum, knew , or had passing knowledge of other members of Karlie's family, perhaps, certainly knew Karlie's time line in regard to her mother.

4. This woman was also probably asked about Khandalyce and had to fool Colleen that she was the mother of Khandalyce and perform the conversation of a woman who had a small daughter, perhaps even got a small child to speak on the phone to Colleen... 'say hello to granma, Khandles'..kind of thing..

5. Knew enough about Colleen and Karlie to keep the conversation about Colleen transferring money to Karlie without breaking a sweat. Smooth as.

6. I take into account that Colleen , at that stage , anxious to hear anything from Karlie, and in the kind of frame of mind that wanted to be, or was easy, to fool, out of love for K and K, and may not have been very discerning, to a certain extent, but it's a big step from that to being taken in by someone who hadn't done their homework and had practiced and rehearsed for some time , to get the tone just right.....

Because this call was made to steer any of Karlie's family OUT of the direction of pesky and rude policemen, who might ask awkward questions, and do inconvenient investigations. A lot was riding on it, the offer of money by Colleen must have been icing on the cake. The call was important and probably discussed for quite some time in excruciating detail between those who knew Karlie was dead. This call had to have a result, and that result was people believing that Karlie was alive and well somewhere in suburban Australia with Khandalyce , content and in good health. It had to have that desired result.

And the risk of making the phone call had to be outweighed by the end game of it, Karlie's family relaxed and at least at peace and apparently, in that sense, it worked.

But what a risk to take, ey? that takes real nerve, and some talent, as well as sociopathy of a long term nature, .....

Money from Karlie's mother.. lets think about the mechanics and technique of that.... I don't know if that process was done (a) with the woman impersonating Karlie on the phone to her own mother, or (b) pretending to be a friend of Karlie's delivering a message.. ......

I'm going with pretending to actually be Karlie.. this required a whole other set of skills apart from the ones used to con Centrelink and The Bank..

He said her family in Alice Springs had been cruelly duped into believing she and Khandalyce were alive and well by a woman who phoned claiming to be Karlie.
“We know that from time to time the message bank on Karlie’s phone was accessed … the offenders sent some replies to those text messages confirming that Karlie was alive and well and elsewhere,” Supt Bray said.
“We know, tragically, that some of those SMS’s were sent to family members, again to suggest that Karlie was still alive.
“On at least a couple of occasions … a female represented herself to be Karlie in communication with either family or friends.”

Supt Bray said the deception extended to tricking Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s mother Colleen — who died in 2012 — to deposit money into her account.
“Certainly some of those communications induced someone in Karlie’s family to forward some money and that money was later withdrawn by the offenders,” he said.

Tragic that the mother died in 2012 thinking her daughter and granddaughter were safe and well.

i don't think anyone knows whats missing from the suitcase , except for police and , who ever took it . I'm swaying towards the murder weapon , a knife .. IMO
Does anyone know that the missing item from the suitcase is?

I have seen it mentioned in this thread . How would the police know what's suppose to be in this suitcase? Unless it's a part of the skeletal remains .

I wonder if HP will be back speaking to the detectives again today .

I've never watched Dukes of Hazzard but I think you're right that it is tongue in cheek. I saw the photo while it was still possible to access the photos on that FB page of HP and the description said "the boss's car lol ..."

EDIT: I just found a copy of a screen shot in a 9 News story that shows the photo in its context on HP's FB page and the "lol" that indicates it is a joke
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...nths-before-her-mother-was-allegedly-murdered

Standing closely to left of Khandalyce stands a slim woman. Her jeans show very slim legs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 188
Tragic that the mother died in 2012 thinking her daughter and granddaughter were safe and well.

It might have made her feel better to know that Karlie and Khandalyce had been killed, rather than just being estranged from her. I think it was kinder for her to die believing they were estranged, allowing the possibility of future reconciliation, rather than to know they had both been murdered

He said her family in Alice Springs had been cruelly duped into believing she and Khandalyce were alive and well by a woman who phoned claiming to be Karlie.
“We know that from time to time the message bank on Karlie’s phone was accessed … the offenders sent some replies to those text messages confirming that Karlie was alive and well and elsewhere,” Supt Bray said.
“We know, tragically, that some of those SMS’s were sent to family members, again to suggest that Karlie was still alive.
“On at least a couple of occasions … a female represented herself to be Karlie in communication with either family or friends.”

Supt Bray said the deception extended to tricking Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s mother Colleen — who died in 2012 — to deposit money into her account.
“Certainly some of those communications induced someone in Karlie’s family to forward some money and that money was later withdrawn by the offenders,” he said.

Colleen, Karlie's mum , was crucial in this context as far as keeping the myth of K and K being alive and well. Technically, only Colleen could make the claim that Karlie and Khandalyce were missing persons in the official sense, and obviously, a plan was worked out as to how that eventuality happening could be stopped, or at least delayed, and perhaps the knowledge of Colleens illness was available to the caller, which added another level of horror, but from the callers point of view, a matter of urgency.

If you are the murderer, it is basically a fine advantage if your victim isn't actually missing in the police-ish sense of the word. Missing has such irritating connotations, people ask questions, records are checked , bank accounts are accessed , all this nuisance-making stuff, far better if the victims family are lulled into a false sense of security, and while the risk is huge ... really really huge , the advantage has to be bigger and more necessary than doing nothing. ..

It takes a cool cool head to do that, though. Cool, calculated. .. this thing had to be worked out in the finest detail, more that Centrelink or the Bank.. those two events were chicken feed, childs play in comparison. Calling Colleen had disaster written all over it, if even the tiniest detail went pearshaped.

And I wonder if the sudden departure from the Hillcrest home in 2011 was done in panic in case that phone call to Colleen went all wrong.. .. could be. . . they could hardly know that it worked until it actually began working, really. ..

Standing closely to left of Khandalyce stands a slim woman. Her jeans show very slim legs.

It could be HP as this picture was before the accident, and her profile pic on the now defunct Facebook page showed a much younger and slimmer (in the face) person. Or it could be Karlie herself.

it would come very close to amounting to $90k. plus there was mention in the first police interview , that there was a wage payed into the account , of a person. what ever that means . if you can find that first police interview that was televised last Tuesday , it will explain what the Dec said , regarding other monies . a very good interview / police conference , indeed .

Trooper, I've wondered if the call was made from a dodgy cell area so a bad connection, line or noise could throw Colleen off that the voice wasn't her daughter's.

Either way, very calculating indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member