Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say its more to do with hiding ab's prior charges. Bre seems to be cleanskin.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ah yes I recall that being a big issue too. But would that tie in with the blockout on his images as well?

The Alleged Bradley was suppose to front court last week. The 11th if I recall. So I wonder what's the delay. I can only imagine if he maybe telling more stories. Ivan Milat and B. Murdoch are 2 killers who never confessed. So I do hope he does the right thing and reveals all. WA Police have a little history of bad investigations. None would be worse of Brad says he was MM. So have asked why has BE ex still got her Facebook post up and even the step daughter. She has been on since changing a pic. I personally believe it's a psychological favor asked by the police to do. To keep things open. Hoping those close to him can keep the doors of information flowing. My opinion.

<modsnip>

There have been very wild ideas posted here ever since the topic was first posted - some creepy/weird and some just very implausible. You've (not you specifically PainExpress) got to learn to skim over the ones you don't give any credence to (or yes, use the ignore feature if it really makes you crackers) - but it has been a bit full on here since the arrest. People are excited about the possibility of a result after so long and are getting carried away in the lack of any real back story or details.

I spend a lot of time here catching up so don't get to post in a timely manner most of the time. I just wanted to hark back to the CCTV images of the guy in the vest and the one glancing out the door momentarily. I don't think they are the same person at all - while they both have their sleeves rolled up, the sleeves themselves are quite different in my view.

I'll say again that I like the fact that a lot of new posters who are also locals have been posting here since the arrest. There has definitely been an injection of Perth insights, and even the unverified snippets of info from "a friend of a friend" with some connection to any of the main identities are helpful. The only thing that makes me uncomfortable is when there is too much time spent fleshing out scenarios based on someone's imagination. Those tales grow legs and end up being recalled and quoted by others down the track as though they had some substance and were based on known facts - I've seen it happen over and over again here on WS in general (not just in the CSK threads) and seems the biggest source of angst and aggro among posters.
Since 2014, CSK threads have been the most unusual I've seen on this site, and that's saying something. I was amazed at amount of the times they were locked and then re-opened. LOL

I agree in this bushland area you would have to go to great lengths to hide a body these days:

http://crimesceneclean.com.au/wa/karragullen

I've seen a couple of definitions of serial killers. Is it two or three murders? If the defining number is three murders and CSK gets done for two does he revert to CK? Milat did 7-12. Eric Edgar Cooke 8. Experts advised CSK could be the worst so much work to be done...
The concrete foundations belong to the former prison farm, where Notorious double murderer Brian Edwards was recaptured after escaping prison.
BTW this road would be well known to Telstra Technicians as there is a Telstra microwave repeater station at the end of that dirt Rd on top of Mt Dale.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Yep, as a child I lived with my grandmother in Karragullen from 1969 to 1974 and I continued to visit her after I moved to Perth, through to the 1990's. Lots of bush tracks all around that area (Carmel, Pickering Brook, Kalamunda) and although some tracks had signs at the main roads saying entry was prohibited due to the risk of dieback disease, the bush tracks didn't have any kind of gates or fencing in those days as i recall, to stop ordinary people from driving down them.

Most city people though, hadn't even heard of Karragullen up until the '90's though...not until those bodies that you mentioned were discovered, anyway...so whether it was known to CSK is a question. If he did know of it then yes, it would make a perfect dumping ground.
Mount Dale Telstra station for the technicians is usually accessed via Orrong Rd then Welshpool Rd then Canning Rd then through Karragullen towards the old abandoned prison farm then up the dirt Rd to summit of Mt Dale by ordinary two wheel drive Telstra work vehicles. It's also a popular drinking spot for Hash Harriers apparently. http://www.4wdaction.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=45332

The concrete foundations belong to the former prison farm, where Notorious double murderer Brian Edwards was recaptured after escaping prison.
BTW this road would be well known to Telstra Technicians as there is a Telstra microwave repeater station at the end of that dirt Rd on top of Mt Dale.

I learned to fish, shoot and drive as a kid in Karragullen. There was a one-stop-shop near the oval that sold fuel, liquor, groceries along with guns and ammo. Special place with a sad beauty. I wonder if it was special to CSK...

<modsnip>The police have not revealed how the murders occurred or what the injuries are. <modsnip>

Exactly! Good call by the police and if it aids in nailing the CSK, best decision ever. We've got our hands tied here, but it's interesting reading posters local knowledge of Perth in 1990's.

The CIA video which had re-enactments of each woman's movements on the night they disappeared, showed the streets empty of people and cars, it looked too easy imo to pick up a woman.
I'm swayed to thinking BRE was a familiar face in such a small place, maybe not by name though.

I learned to fish, shoot and drive as a kid in Karragullen. There was a one-stop-shop near the oval that sold fuel, liquor, groceries along with guns and ammo. Special place with a sad beauty. I wonder if it was special to CSK...
I remember my dad taking us all to Karragullen to buy fruit from the cold stores up there, then onto Roleystone and up-to Churchmans Brook Dam for a picnic back in early 70's. Many south east city folks went to Karragullen back then to buy cheap fruit and get away from the heat

Don't believe he is a cross dresser for a minute..absolutely not..in my past I have known plenty of cross dressing men..even sissy boys (google it) and nope...

Someone also mentioned his ex wives were domineering...possibly so...that's what the public, or who knew them saw....but I believe in the bedroom it was a different story....he was probably the domineering one...rough..probably enjoyed (consensually) erotic choking...rape role-play...this is all MOO though...

I don't think there is anything wrong with him being a 48 y/o gamer. I grew up on nintendo and at 35 I still love video games, it is a form of entertainment no different to watching movies/tv etc. and guess what, here is a small fact, Adult females make up the biggest gaming demographic at 35% and adult males make up another 34% while kids of both sexes only make up 31%.
I completely agree *cough*username*cough*. And as others have pointed out, BRE wasn't sinking huge amounts of money into up-to-the-minute gaming computers and mods and accessories. And he wasn't locked away in the dark playing games for days, his Little Athletics commitments saw him out in the fresh air and sunshine, interacting with people.

Stating someone may have homosexual/transexual/bisexual/cross dressing tendencies because of the way they walk or their posture is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard.
Again, I totally agree. I've seen people here saying he looks like the type because of his lips. Just because you think he has a pretty mouth, doesn't mean he wants to be a woman. It's just mind boggling that people would think that way. Or a pic of him with hands on hips. I didn't realise it was possible to know so much about a persons sexual kicks from a photo.

I do wonder whether issues of masculinity come into the CSKs attacks if it is BRE, but only because his 'career' started as sexual assaults then escalated, and sex crimes are usually about power and dominance (traditionally masculine characteristics), not sex. Plus the fact that BRE never fathered a child with either partner despite appearing to not have any issue with children (volunteers in kids sport and raised a (step)daughter who continued to see him despite no obligation to). The stealing of women's clothing could go either way. Sure, it could be in order to access women's clothing for cross dressing. Or it could be a power and dominance thing again, taking personal items against their will, knowing what they smell like, making victims feel vulnerable etc. Or it could just be because pretty ladies excite him and the clothes are something tangible that help with his fantasies.

I think we need to work on bod locations instead of taking shots. Doubt sleuthers can chat to BRE. We won't be allowed to. Anyone been to the Gay st exchange for a look. Looks like they cleared the land a bit. We have to work on exchanges now for clues to SS or on the Body line theory.

Planning to head to Gay St tomorrow..

Don't believe he is a cross dresser for a minute..absolutely not..in my past I have known plenty of cross dressing men..even sissy boys (google it) and nope...

Someone also mentioned his ex wives were domineering...possibly so...that's what the public, or who knew them saw....but I believe in the bedroom it was a different story....he was probably the domineering one...rough..probably enjoyed (consensually) erotic choking...rape role-play...this is all MOO though...

The continued reference to him being a cross dresser could be related to this man, Canadian Colonel Russell Williams, who initially started out stealing women's underwear from clothes lines, took pics of himself and masturbated. He moved onto breaking into girl's homes and sexually assaulting them, he murdered 2 women before being caught. He was married and a decorated military pilot who had flown the Queen and Prince Phillip among other dignitaries in Airforce Vip aircraft.
Again the common theme, least likely....

If you open the link be prepared to see a 'studly' man in woman's underwear.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...r/news-story/aa82052d06bc7668ce3de1d5e9543d5b

We can imagine with all probability that BRE did the same. No way does it malign other cross dressers who buy their own garments, it's a fetish and serial killers have been known for worse fetishes than cross dressing, as in keeping body parts etc.

I remember my dad taking us all to Karragullen to buy fruit from the cold stores up there, then onto Roleystone and up-to Churchmans Brook Dam for a picnic back in early 70's. Many south east city folks went to Karragullen back then to buy cheap fruit and get away from the heat

So to indulge in someone's idea (can't remember who) that CSK possibly used Karragullen albeit a bit of a cliche I presume he would have to bury the victim in a shallow grave in a sandy patch of bushland similar to Corryn Rayney in Kings Park. IRRC poor Corryn was buried head first in foetal position. How long would it take an active person to dig such a hole? An hour or two? Maybe it is feasible... or was he too lazy?

Mo Joe posed an interesting question thread #9 post #1245

QUOTE: It would be interesting to know if the man who may have been seen having coffee with Corryn Rayney after her boot scooting class, matches the description of BE? END QUOTE

Where does Corryn sit in this CSK thread? Best discussed on her own thread? How far does the suspect live from Bentley? Four minutes?

Just a quick thought on the car - No doubt WAPOL have gone over (and under) the upholstery, but what about the underside of the car? Of course it's been 20 years and however many owners later, but I wonder what the prospects are of gathering soil samples from beneath the chassis and within the tyre wells / mudflaps that have possibly never been washed off? Please feel free to correct me if I'm verging into 'Hollywood' forensics territory.

Planning to head to Gay St tomorrow..

I highly doubt SS is anywhere near Gay Street, but maybe (A very small maybe), items of interest may be found. The only reason I could think why this would be possible is if the alleged didn't want to keep them on any property associated with him, yet didn't want to outright dispose of them forever either.

So to indulge in someone's idea (can't remember who) that CSK possibly used Karragullen albeit a bit of a cliche I presume he would have to bury the victim in a shallow grave in a sandy patch of bushland similar to Corryn Rayney in Kings Park. IRRC poor Corryn was buried head first in foetal position. How long would it take an active person to dig such a hole? An hour or two? Maybe it is feasible... or was he too lazy?

Mo Joe posed an interesting question thread #9 post #1245

QUOTE: It would be interesting to know if the man who may have been seen having coffee with Corryn Rayney after her boot scooting class, matches the description of BE? END QUOTE

Where does Corryn sit in this CSK thread? Best discussed on her own thread? How far does the suspect live from Bentley? Four minutes?
A long shot, but backhoes & Bob cats from the former Beckenham Telstra linesmen Depot used to be "borrowed" by Telstra workers for weekend home handyman work I believe back then. I wonder if anyone who worked there remember the POI asking to borrow one for a weekend after SS went missing?

Would I just be able to ask of our legal minds on here a question: Will the accused lawyer have access to ALL the DNA/and any other current evidence WAPOL have on BRE NOW before the trial? And if WAPOL come up with additional NEW evidence, do WAPOL have to present it BEFORE the trial or can they submit "surprise" new evidence DURING the trial? Just been going through my head that if this is such a "watertight"/unwinnable case (or is there no such thing?) why would a prominent lawyer like SVD bother to take on the case? Thanks in advance.

I highly doubt SS is anywhere near Gay Street, but maybe (A very small maybe), items of interest may be found. The only reason I could think why this would be possible is if the alleged didn't want to keep them on any property associated with him, yet didn't want to outright dispose of them forever either.

Agree, it's a long shot...worth a quick poke around..even if an item of interest is found, it will be another piece of the puzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper