Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so if it wasn't crabsticks guess it was someone's guess that he could have been moonlighting as a bouncer. My point stands. There isn't any evidence of this. It's a guess.
Why wouldn't it be a bouncer? Well if we go down that road why not a teacher? Why not a road worker? Why not a male prostitute? Why not a retired suicide bomber? See I can guess as well. I might contact the task force!
None of us have any evidence of anything, nor does the law until it's admitted in court. The investigation is ongoing and my point, pointy question stands.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Looking at the video, I think Jane was quite tipsy. She initially walks straight out on to the road, looks around, and then is unable to stand still, even though she's leaning against the light post. If she wasn't drunk, she should be able to stand still, and not constantly shift her weight. I think she checked her watch, thought, ahh, either
a) that taxi (some pubs did have pay phones..does anyone know if The Conti did back then?) I called is taking too long, or
b) haven't seen a taxi yet..
it's going to be quicker to walk, sets off on foot, and then, being tipsy, her inhibitions are lowered, and she accepts a lift offered by the csk.
All my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because it wasnt at a school, it wasnt around road works, it wasnt in a brothel.

The girls visited this immediate area on a regular basis. All these pubs were fair game and girls often speak to and know bouncers on a personal name basis because of the intimate occurrences that go on.
While the current POI had an occupation of a Telstra worker, that would make it hard to moonlight as a teacher, road worker, and male prostitute seems unlikely.
But a cash job as a bouncer is more likely than a Monte Carlo biscuit. That is the relevance.

The current POI at age 49, in 1996 would have been mmm 28? Prime bouncer age for a second job. All the attributes, tall, size, age.
It is a plumb job for meeting all these girls but having no association with friends not knowing.

Okay so if it wasn't crabsticks guess it was someone's guess that he could have been moonlighting as a bouncer. My point stands. There isn't any evidence of this. It's a guess.
Why wouldn't it be a bouncer? Well if we go down that road why not a teacher? Why not a road worker? Why not a male prostitute? Why not a retired suicide bomber? See I can guess as well. I might contact the task force!

All the girls complained of being tired and broke away from the group of people they were with.

There was the OBH ? girl where friends put her in a car because she felt, she said, "she could not handle her liquor"

All these girls showed signs of being heavily inebriated and broke all the rules.

Looking forward in the court case to see if there was any trace in their systems of other chemicals and of or drink spiking.
That may sound like a guess, but all the girls sounded 'very drowsy', and did not stay with their friends.
Police court evidence will eliminate that, hopefully with a coroners report made public.

Looking at the video, I think Jane was quite tipsy. She initially walks straight out on to the road, looks around, and then is unable to stand still, even though she's leaning against the light post. If she wasn't drunk, she should be able to stand still, and not constantly shift her weight. I think she checked her watch, thought, ahh, either
a) that taxi (some pubs did have pay phones..does anyone know if The Conti did back then?) I called is taking too long, or
b) haven't seen a taxi yet..
it's going to be quicker to walk, sets off on foot, and then, being tipsy, her inhibitions are lowered, and she accepts a lift offered by the csk.
All my opinion.

Because it wasnt at a school, it wasnt around road works, it wasnt in a brothel.

The girls visited this immediate area on a regular basis. All these pubs were fair game and girls often speak to and know bouncers on a personal name basis because of the intimate occurrences that go on.
While the current POI had an occupation of a Telstra worker, that would make it hard to moonlight as a teacher, road worker, and male prostitute seems unlikely.
But a cash job as a bouncer is more likely than a Monte Carlo biscuit. That is the relevance.

The current POI at age 49, in 1996 would have been mmm 28? Prime bouncer age for a second job. All the attributes, tall, size, age.

You know, every one has the right to test or get feedback on theories and is it possible he was a bouncer? Yes of course it's possible. Is it likely? Well perhaps more so than a retired suicide bomber, I'll give you that. It was the advice to contact the task force over what had started as pure conjecture minutes before and hadn't been backed up by any evidence that got my goat.

By the way, all of the talk about biscuits was in response to someone making a so called connection between JRs murder and the Arnotts poisoning extortion saga of 1996. I know sarcasm is most likely against the TOS of this site but hey... so are a lot of things that go through.

I really don't think there was any reason for who BE took. I think he worked purely on opportunity. Not targeting rich girls, or girls of a certain social stature. I think he chose Claremont because opportunities arose more frequent and it was far enough away from his home. All my opinion of course, but I don't feel he is as clever or calculated as some believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taskforce,?...Taskforce...We don't need your stinking.. Taskforce.......
As a matter of fact I predict a Royal Commission into how the CSK case was mismanaged right from the start, and that some certain POTTERs who can't hack the PACE will be wishing their old mate Don HAN__ was still around to hold their hand.
You call yourselves Sleuths... ok... go and look up who one of a certain telecommunications companys top 5 Corporate Customers was in 1996......but don't tell anyone ok.?
who do you think solved this case it wasnt the public, i didnt even bother looking at the top 5 corp customers let me guess the police so what, as for don.... ancient history

There was the pay phone in Stirling St that Sarah used. AFAIK there was a public phone at the Claremont Post Office opposite Conti.
Need to confirm the Post Office phone. But, someone could sit the car park opposite and watch girls ring on the phone, then meet them at the corner. It would be a taxi giveaway.

If all the girls were tired, and or inebriated, they would be a lot more conducive to just get in a car of convenience.

If this rape turns out to be connected, it will change that opinion of targeted prey.
Apparently the Birnies had a targeted list of prey when the police raided their house.

I think it was a refined copycat case of the Birnies, and possibly attributes of Cook, especially if the Kimono through the bedroom window is connected.
So the victim of the Karrakatta attack was called and taunted after the fact. That sounds random, not!!!!
Phone Fear in 90s Rape
post_karrakatta_phoned_taunted.jpg

Title:phone Fear in 90s Rape
Author: David Cohen
Publisher Post Newspaper
Date: 21st January 2017
http://postnewspapers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/210117.pdf

I really don't think there was any reason for who BE took. I think he worked purely on opportunity. Not targeting rich girls, or girls of a certain social stature. I think he chose Claremont because opportunities arose more frequent and it was far enough away from his home. All my opinion of course, but I don't feel he is as clever or calculated as some believe.

Agree these were crimes of opportunity, but to say he wasn't calculated is naive, he was clearly prepared for the KK attack and did not say a word, he clearly had some calculated measures. Is he a criminal mastermind, clearly unlikely as he left DNA, but there is an obsession on here to pin this guy as unintelligent but there is 0 evidence to support this.

I truly believe BRE is responsible for other murders around Perth...
I hope that the prosecution does not stuff this up and and a BRE confession comes about and other crimes and SS Location is revealed ,but of course there needs to be something in it for BRE to give up that info.....

It is a plumb job for meeting all these girls but having no association with friends not knowing.
Stellar reasoning crabstick.

I would just like to say that l've seen a lot of people come and seem to go from here, some locals to the area. Some who may know something that now makes sense when it didn't before and they're struggling with what to say or whether to say anything at all. Maybe afraid they'll be bagged for not speaking up earlier. That was why l asked if Spook had been working in security.

Agree these were crimes of opportunity, but to say he wasn't calculated is naive, he was clearly prepared for the KK attack and did not say a word, he clearly had some calculated measures. Is he a criminal mastermind, clearly unlikely as he left DNA, but there is an obsession on here to pin this guy as unintelligent but there is 0 evidence to support this.

Agree calculated measures are needed to abduct the victim, and dispose of them. That is true of any one committing a crime I guess.

I truly believe BRE is responsible for other murders around Perth...
I hope that the prosecution does not stuff this up and and a BRE confession comes about and other crimes and SS Location is revealed , but of course there needs to be something in it for BRE to give up that info.....
Let's just hope justice is served for everyone; we haven't seen the evidence so we can't make decisions about people's guilt or innocence.

Nobody on here wants another innocent guy going to jail for a crime he didn't commit, lets just hope and support the pursuit of justice, however, we can.

As clear as I could get them still cant decipher the words , except for the top left corner at the number 12 .
2ff9743aebdd529e0e5fc3b302b55ada.jpg
36ddc4af140016d4b7f2d71da9b45bef.jpg
edited for clarity

Hello all and this is my first post (I prefer to sit on the shadows and watch ;) )

Thank you to Tiff for posting the article and Meticulously for the attempt at better clarity of the article from The Post dated from 14 January 2017 Edition (Page 5)... here are copies direct from the source for better clarity:

attachment.php

"Earphone Test Diagram"
Note writing at top right references "telephone induction coil". Interesting.

{/Shrinks back in ​to the mist}

Attachments

• 20170114 CSK THEPOST.jpg
    20170114 CSK THEPOST.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 303
I guess it would be possible to get a computer to plot some random points on a map quite easily but what would be the point in that? If we're talking about a specially designed program to pick out dump sites based on distance, concealed location, distance from housing developments, likelihood of discovery etc. I think this is unlikely in the extreme. Just my opinion. Apparently there's an app for everything but not in back in 96. What would you call such an program anyway? Bodydump 2.0.... for all you serial killers out there download on the App Store today. First review could say - Terrible app. Paid $2.99 and the body was discovered within 4 hours by a man walking his dog. Waiting for a knock on the door. I want a refund.

Nice one.

Hello all and this is my first post (I prefer to sit on the shadows and watch ;) )

Thank you to Tiff for posting the article and Meticulously for the attempt at better clarity of the article from The Post dated from 14 January 2017 Edition (Page 5)... here are copies direct from the source for better clarity:

attachment.php

{/Shrinks back in ​to the mist}
Could this be a design for mag wheels? Note the slots. Also looks like an experienced hand?

Its already been found to be the windings for an armature wiring diagram>

Could this be a design for mag wheels? Note the slots. Also looks like an experienced hand?

Yep, that's the words that I can make out.
If my copy of the paper is rare, it's for sale...!

I would put it in the safe #tiff
There is a reason its been 'removed' from the paper.
Has anyone looked at this in relation to the previous rantings of a Dr? Geometry not my thing!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member