Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know to be honest , i only became aware of this forum in the past 2 days and some of the information i have gleaned is new to me but i will be following it up ... what i can say is that i had known Michelle since she was 16 years old and Drocs knew a lot things he could only have known if she told him ... i did not know Drocs , i became aware of this because she buried under the name of a husband i did not know about until 2 days ago and that name and google lead me here ... if i find a connection i will let you know
thanks for sharing tapdancingbear.

The " Clown doubters " on the forum seem to labour under the impression that 2016 is just a normal year for BRE and he is going about his business as a normal suburban family man. That is certainly not the case. As well as destroying the respectable persona built up around years of voluntary work with peoples children the identification with a Killer Clown could also be unsettling in the extreme for an ex partner who has very recently left a ten year relationship-very likely in acrimonious circumstances. Bearing in mind it is that same ex-partners daughter who is imploring BRE to take it down and his firm refusal to do so.
So many sad cases in the news recently where men have mentally intimidated women who have dared to leave them before taking their lives in retribution for the perceived betrayal. Little Athletics President, Recently separated ..and putting up Killer Clowns as your Facebook profile at nearly 50 years of age for all the parents and the ex wife to see?...sorry but I'm just not biasing that one for a minute.......JMO

IMAGINE THIS........

Imagine the scenario where the alleged CSK's ex-wife CGE somehow knew that BRE was the (alleged) CSK. Imagine that CGE knew this (alleged) secret for an extended time, like possibly years.

Then imagine if BRE revealed to CGE that he escalated into a killing machine because of the breakdown of his first marriage to EE. And BRE used this horrible secret to manipulate his second wife CGE into staying married to him for longer than she planned. Possibly threatening CGE that if she left him, that he would resume his (alleged) abduction, rape, and murderous pastimes!

If this was the case, then imagine what it was like for CGE:
-experiencing this vicious manipulation
-her level of fear for possibly her own safety
-the extreme and unimaginable burden on CGE
-the catch-22 dilemma (I'm extremely unhappy in my marriage, but if I leave then other women die)
-the unrelenting "should I stay or should I go" internal dialogue.....

And what if after all this....

The accused told CGE that if you leave me then I will hurt the people you love!!!!

Just my own scary thoughts.....

This hypothetical scenario certainly lends to rumours that the accused was dobbed in to the cops!

Edit: NO WAY that I'm impressing that CGE was involved in the crimes. I believe CGE was a victim too. A victim of domestic emotional abuse and possibly domestic violence.

IMAGINE THIS........

Imagine the scenario where the alleged CSK's ex-wife CGE somehow knew that BRE was the (alleged) CSK. Imagine that CGE knew this (alleged) secret for an extended time, like possibly years.

Then imagine if BRE revealed to CGE that he escalated into a killing machine because of the breakdown of his first marriage to EE. And BRE used this horrible secret to manipulate his second wife CGE into staying married to him for longer than she planned. Possibly threatening CGE that if she left him, that he would resume his (alleged) abduction, rape, and murderous pastimes!

-the catch-22 dilemma (I'm extremely unhappy in my marriage, but if I leave then other women die)

The accused told CGE that if you leave me then I will hurt the people you love!!!!

This hypothetical scenario certainly lends to rumours that the accused was dobbed in to the cops!

Edit: NO WAY that I'm impressing that CGE was involved in the crimes. I believe CGE was a victim too. A victim of domestic emotional abuse and possibly domestic violence.

And then.....

The macabre CLOWN VIDEO is another way for the accused BRE to continue the emotional torture of his ex wife CGE even after they separated!!!

OMG! (Insert missing 'F')!!!!

The prosecution can't just decide not to call an eyewitness because he/she contradicts their case or is unhelpful. They don't have to lead evidence from the witness, but they do have to make he/she available for cross-examination by the Defence. Otherwise the Defence would have to call the person as their own witness, and would not be allowed to ask leading questions = unfair. Frankie will be on the 'list'. The case is called R v Apostilides​ from around the 80s

Of course you don't have to call all eye witnesses if something happens in a public place seen by 30 people you don't call them all if indeed any. (extreme scenario to show a point) It is extremely disappointing to support a person through the court system for yrs to get to the trial and find the witness you waited to hear from not be called.

Lots of people on here are very conserned because I'm a witness so I'm not going to put my two cents in any more just going to read the comment now. Some people are message me on Facebook messaged and calling me a idiot and saying to get of the thread your going to roll the cast. So I'm just going to sit back and read now

Sorry if I'm covering old ground but 10k odd posts can make it a bit difficult to find details...

After reading the theory about how manipulative BRE may have been over the years here's a different spin. The newspapers have reported that BRE separated from his wife approx 1 year before his arrest. If you got back to this article in October 2015 http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...claremont-serial-killer-investigation/6859620 you will see the media reports new evidence that may assist the case. Frankie if you can make one last comment, do you know if BRE separated prior to this article?

Also Frankie, do you know when BRE started dating CE?

Sorry to ask after your above comment Frankie, however like most on here I'm very curious about the case. I am sorry some have abused this opportunity to talk to someone connected to the case and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of people on here are very conserned because I'm a witness so I'm not going to put my two cents in any more just going to read the comment now. Some people are message me on Facebook messaged and calling me a idiot and saying to get of the thread your going to roll the cast. So I'm just going to sit back and read now

That's OK Frankie, just relax, you have no obligation to answer any of our questions. It's been good to have your input, thanks. You do what you need to do for you. I'm just interested the word "cast" keeps coming up in your posts. "What can you bring to the cast" (in a previous post) "your going to roll the cast" I'm just not getting why the word cast is being used? As a former professional entertainer I'm intrigued by your use of the word, twice now. We are all "players" as Shakespeare said. Enjoy Frankie, and please don't take any negative stuff on board that people have said to you on other sites etc. Like I said before, haters gonna hate!

Sorry if I'm covering old ground but 10k odd posts can make it a bit difficult to find details...

After reading the theory about how manipulative BRE may have been over the years here's a different spin. The newspapers have reported that BRE separated from his wife approx 1 year before his arrest. If you got back to this article in October 2015 http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...claremont-serial-killer-investigation/6859620 you will see the media reports new evidence that may assist the case. Frankie if you can make one last comment, do you know if BRE separated prior to this article?

Also Frankie, do you know when BRE started dating CE?

Sorry to ask after your above comment Frankie, however like most on here I'm very curious about the case. I am sorry some have abused this opportunity to talk to someone connected to the case and family.

Thanks for that article. I know this isn't what you were referring to, but I found this bit particularly interesting:

"What's really chilling is that when they [the police] began a cold-case review of the serial killings in 2004 ... they announced they would be examining the disappearance of 16 women," he said.

"So who knows how active and for how long this guy has been before this."

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...claremont-serial-killer-investigation/6859620

Yes sorry you are right there was internet in 1996 but nobody had it in there homes but maybe the elite

We had dial up internet in 1996 and we are not what you would call elite. LOL

Thanks for that article. I know this isn't what you were referring to, but I found this bit particularly interesting:

"What's really chilling is that when they [the police] began a cold-case review of the serial killings in 2004 ... they announced they would be examining the disappearance of 16 women," he said.

"So who knows how active and for how long this guy has been before this."

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...claremont-serial-killer-investigation/6859620
Not just the CSK case. There were other cold cases looked at in the review. Shirley Finn, Kerry Turner, etc...

That's OK Frankie, just relax, you have no obligation to answer any of our questions. It's been good to have your input, thanks. You do what you need to do for you. I'm just interested the word "cast" keeps coming up in your posts.

I daresay that when Frankie1972 write's cast, he means "case".

We had dial up internet in 1996 and we are not what you would call elite. LOL

The claimed inventor of the Australian Internet, our current Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull,
made a fortune investing in the dial-up internet provider Ozemail ($500,000 into $57 million).

Although Turnbull can be considered an "elite",
this status can't be assigned to the retail customers of Ozemail.

The claimed inventor of the Australian Internet, our current Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull,
made a fortune investing in the dial-up internet provider Ozemail ($500,000 into $57 million).

Although Turnbull can be considered an "elite",
this status can't be assigned to the retail customers of Ozemail.

We had a $120 14400 ( I think that is what it was) dial up modem and the provider was On The Net. It came out of the uni I think. I remember the early days of IRC, BB and very basic websites. Internet was not cheap and in the early days it was very addictive and easy to go over your allocated quota.

I remember the early days of IRC, BB and very basic websites. Internet was not cheap and in the early days it was very addictive and easy to go over your allocated quota.

From what has been revealed publicly about BRE already, I would be very surprised if the accused, BRE, was not a user of IRC and the rest of the internet starting from back around 95

I'm just wondering why the accused hasn't entered a plea? Would that be lawyers advice?
I know if I were innocent of anything (especially something so serious as these charges), I'd be screaming it from the rooftops.
Is this normal process? Or would most have made a guilt or innocence plea by now?
I have asked VIs who claim he is innocent ,if the accused has actually said he is innocent himself ,but got no reply

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That's OK Frankie, just relax, you have no obligation to answer any of our questions. It's been good to have your input, thanks. You do what you need to do for you. I'm just interested the word "cast" keeps coming up in your posts. "What can you bring to the cast" (in a previous post) "your going to roll the cast" I'm just not getting why the word cast is being used? As a former professional entertainer I'm intrigued by your use of the word, twice now. We are all "players" as Shakespeare said. Enjoy Frankie, and please don't take any negative stuff on board that people have said to you on other sites etc. Like I said before, haters gonna hate!

Or a fishing reference as in 'roll cast'.

IMAGINE THIS........

I find this to be an insightful post, thanks. My own thoughts differ slightly on this as I think that the CSK would never reveal himself to 'non-interested parties' under any circumstances as it would be an admission of guilt. As I said a couple pages earlier I speculate that if CGE was to have had any inklings of suspicion that it would have arisen from something she found, likely related to his computer setup, either particularly distressing *advertiser censored* or content relating to sexual violence, or perhaps something more relating to the CSK case. Like yourself I expect the accused to have been domestically abusive towards his partner (emotional, psychological, possibly physical and sexual) but I speculate that he would have been particularly controlling and intimidating around his computer setup because I believe that he would have been accessing all manner of *advertiser censored* online, including material only found on the dark web. While I don't think he'd ever admit guilt, I do thinks it's possible he might have anonymously disclosed or bragged about his 'achievements' to like-minded persons of similar persuasion in a secure online environment. I think it's not outside the realms of possibility that CGE would have been frightened of the accused in the relationship but followed her curiosity given his defensive and controlling behaviour ('stay away from my computer, it's very expensive', 'have you been in my computer room again, I thought I told you not to', 'you just don't seem to get it do you, I've told you it's very expensive but you just don't listen do you, what's it going to take, don't make me have to teach you') and explored his computer setup and found something salacious or suspicious. The sad thing about domestic violence is that all too often, even if the victim does disclose DV, the abuser (overwhelmingly men) has so carefully crafted a persona of good social and community reputation and is so good at manipulation and deflection that the victim is often not believed, even by friends and family ('Him? Surely not, he's a lovely man, he'd never hurt a fly, if anything I would think SHE was abusive, he's always told us how she treats him, we know she's a real handful, she's lucky to have him. Maybe she's not well. Poor man, being accused of this'.). It's not uncommon for women to present as highly dysregulated and anxious when disclosing DV because of the trauma experienced, so they may not be as 'together' at that time, so this can also contribute to not being believed. Sadly though, many women don't disclose anything because they are already so afraid and threats may have been made, but also because they know they won't be believed, or they don't want to 'ruin his life', or break up the family, or because DV behaviour often goes in cycles and they occasionally see glimpses of the man they fell in love with. People ignorant about DV will often say 'why doesn't she just leave?', not understanding all of these factors, that a women's confidence has often been completely ground down to almost nothing, and that abusive men's behaviour often seriously escalates when they sense a loss of control, and is actually one of the highest risk periods. So, if CGE did discover something, I think it would have taken her some time to put it together in her head, but as it did come together her fear would have only risen higher as she realised who and what she was dealing with, and she wouldn't just rush out and disclose her suspicions because there would be such a huge risk she wouldn't be believed; authorities have had so many calls of this nature over the years that they wouldn't even listen anymore, plus they would take one superficial look at the accused and say 'that man? You've got to be kidding right?', and they would more likely see a highly anxious, less together woman and say 'I think she maybe is the one with the problem'. If this was the case and the accused was made aware of her assertions against him, the risk for her returning home would have been astronomical as far as a further escalation of controlling and abusive behaviour.

This may read like fiction to some regarding this particular case, and of course is simply speculation. But the information regarding DV is, sadly, anything but.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member