Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The CARS, MONEY & ACCOMMODATION I believe were given as a QUICK FIX to shut AR up, over the years, as BR could not be bothered in getting AR the professional help from age 15 (the most vulnerable age for a boy)........... IMO BR was too busy keeping up HIS IMAGE to be bothered with HELPING HIS SON........MOO.

I honestly believe that BR has failed his fatherly duties by not getting professional help for AR when he needed it...............AR has been CRYING OUT FOR HELP since age 15 & WAS GIVEN CARS, MONEY & ACCOMODATION as a QUICK FIX which has actually added to AR's problems becoming worse over the years..............I have to admit that I am feeling sorry for AR now and look out BR this is all going to backfire on you for failing as a father to deal with this problem from the onset all those years ago.....MOO...:tears:

I hear you tiddles
CHRIS said he wanted REHAB and NOT cars,drug money or accommodation.
IIRC it was declined which might have been the correct call considering rock bottom and all that.
Maybe he knows he needs help and his crazy antics are a cry for help.

I can't help my thoughts ScottKam.

A lot of assumptions being made...but unfortunately it is all too common that parents pass the buck when it comes to parenting

My take on this is that nobody knows the exact dynamic in the Ristevski family. As far as AR how does anyone know if and when his father or stepmother first noted he had drug problems and how they dealt with that issue? How do we even know it's true that he was on drugs at age 15? Unless he had a job at that age how would he of supported his drug habit? Did the teachers at high school notice he had a drug problem?
Who knows with AR and whether his revelations publically now are even factual? From what i understand drug addicts can't be trusted and many young ones have been kicked out of their families lives for lying & stealing from their family and generally creating huge problems and can't be trusted.
It's sad it has to be that way but it is what it is unfortunately. Drugs are a scourge on society and a menace for our society, especially for our youth. All IMO.

A lot of assumptions being made...but unfortunately it is all too common that parents pass the buck when it comes to parenting

Or perhaps adults make bad decisions and should assume personal responsibility instead of 'passing the buck' onto others, like back onto parents.

I am just being guided by my strong gut feeling......... A woman's intuition is very rarely wrong....MOO

The CARS, MONEY & ACCOMMODATION I believe were given as a QUICK FIX to shut AR up, over the years, as BR could not be bothered in getting AR the professional help from age 15 (the most vulnerable age for a boy)........... IMO BR was too busy keeping up HIS IMAGE to be bothered with HELPING HIS SON........MOO.

Oh wow! And you know this how? Unless we know the family we know nothing, IMO.

Please refer to my previous post #150 on Page 10..........This may help you to understand my reasoning....:blushing: :moo:

Is there any proof that he was on drugs at 15 ?

I have seen it over again in life that good families can have horrible kids through no fault of their own when they have bent over backwards for their kids to give them a good life. Maybe that's the problem?

WOW [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Methinks AR has had a big chip on his shoulder for quite some time. Probably KR took attention away from him when his dad first got with KR, and he's had his nose out of joint ever since. JMO.

Or perhaps adults make bad decisions and should assume personal responsibility instead of 'passing the buck' onto others, like back onto parents.

True, I guess it's inevitably up to the addict to WANT to stop.
Otherwise everything else will fail.

All the rehab in the world can't help sometimes... look at Ben Cousins, so much rehab, year in, year out - and still a wreck. My brother-in-law has the same story - some people just can't make the break, their wiring will never let them.

How do you know that the car was not a reward for being clean after Borce and Karen paid for a rehab stint?
Exactly. We don't know if BR and KR ever helped AR for his drug addiction in the past. For all we know they may have tried several times to help him with his addiction. He may not even have had one while living with them. He may have become an ICE addict after he got booted out. Why was he booted out? We have no idea. What age was he when he got booted out? At one time it was 22, then it become 27. Say what? OLD enough to look after himself in my opinion. He has two children, he obviously moved on with his life. What went wrong once he moved out is NOT Boyce or Karens fault at all. His failed relationship etc, not Boyce or Karens fault. He needs to stop blaming everyone else for the way things have turned out for him. Take some responsibilty, get some help, take control of his life and stop being a *advertiser censored* to everyone who ever disagrees with him. Honestly, I have no sympathy whatsoever for AR. Being an Ice Addict does not give him the right to abuse and accuse other people especially a woman who is missing. A woman he claimed was his best friend, a woman he claimed was good to him and his well being...despicable behaviour. Sorry, as far as I'm concerned AR has nobody to blame but himself. According to CR, Karen and Boyce were good to him and he more or less just threw it back in their faces. One can only take so much. BR visited AR in jail, I doubt he'd do that if he didn't care about him. He cared alright, but could only take so much abuse. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink it!

Just as a little side note, given that there has been mention of the Ristevskis cars, maybe one of those cars was a present to Sarah for her 21st? Further, maybe when Anthony saw that he got a little worked up and then began the infamous telephone call, which, we've been told was about rehab, suicide, sexual antics, etc. Maybe there was even more to that phone call than has been publicly released.

Anthony's claim that Karen will leave Borce when Sarah turned 21 has to be very closely scrutinised for the obvious fiction that it is.

Further, Vasko Ristevski's claim that Karen has absconded on a false passport is also a fiction and needs to be looked at in that light.

The other male here, Borce Ristevski - the favourite for the deed of the GBCBB (Gerard Baden Clay Blinker Brigade)- looks to me to be the innocent party.

Finally, imagine it is Vasko and Anthony conspiring to knock-off Borce's missus. PHWOARRR!!! Wouldn't that be something.

As per the article, poor Sara, :(
They've searched bushland and properties across Victoria, including Barmah National Park where the family had visited, but are now focused on one rural area northwest of Melbourne.

The tightened search area comes days after her daughter Sarah Ristevski, 21, began her own search and reached out to the Missing Persons Advocacy Network for help.

However, the non-profit organisation, which seeks to reunite loved ones, has only been able to offer minimal advice as it does not 'associate with criminal cases'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-meth-user-no-concern-family-s-heartache.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member