Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster here guys, been following the story and this thread for a while.
IMO I don't think AR has any involvement in the death of KR and his story about their affair is also rubbish. I think BR, VR and CR are involved, at what level I'm not sure, either money issues or whatever else, possibly a cover up for something SR has done. CR was quick to get on tv to rubbish AR's claims and let everyone know he was an ice addict, shifting the focus? maybe.
Having a former detective as a family member I can confidently say a tracking device would have absolutely zero chance of falling off a car, they will not even vibrate or make a sound they are fixed that strongly, otherwise it would bring attention to the driver. this was definitely removed, and most likely at the toolern property which lead the police there. They would know exactly the point when it stopped tracking or moving, if not following the car there themselves.

but even if the body was covered they could still claim she suicided and they "buried" her?

It will boil down to whether a jury believes that. I can guarantee you if i were on a jury and that's what Borce's defense argued, i wouldn't buy it. Of all the people that commit suicide, i've never heard of a story of their family burying the tragically suicided person. It just defies belief.

the accidental dying theory could be something like a fight at the top of a staircase and Karen fell. This gains futher credence if it was SR and Karen arguing and SR pushed her and she was accidentally killed. Borce and bro then do the coverup. that explains a lot.

I wouldn't know if a jury would buy that. i would be partial to such a story, but it's just an awful predicament to be placed in as a jury member. To be perfectly honest, i would be angry as a citizen if i were placed on a jury to have to decide such a case; i would think it UTTERLY irresponsible of the state to place a citizen in such a position to decide about those matters. i hope there is more evidence than just a he said she said, prosecution versus defense. But i am getting this sick feeling in the stomach that it might boil down to that. and to think the prosecution might call AR to tell his tales just makes me want to PUKE.

Can anyone shed some light on how it might be possible for BR to leave his home on Wednesday morning and go and see his lawyer without the media pack knowing?

“On Tuesday night Mr Ristevski and family members hatched a plan for him to leave the family home and avoid scrutiny from the large media scrum outside, as family members delivered McDonald’s.”
http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/...for-wife-karens-murder-his-lawyer-says/?cs=12

Which I'm guessing he was successful at because I think only 9 had the footage of BR arriving at his lawyers. Again, guessing 9 had a reporter stationed outside just in case.

Surely if the media pack were at the home they would have been filming anyone coming and going - so there should be footage of the McDonalds arriving. I would love to see this footage to see how BR got out undetected. Because if BR can evade the media surely he could evade the police maybe even using the same method?

Would also love to know when police knew that their tracking device was no longer attached to BR’s car. Would they know instantly so they could go and install another one or would there be a time delay, thus leaving gaps in their tracking or BR?

“A TRACKING device was removed or fell off Borce Ristevski’s car, which was fitted by police after his wife Karen went missing.”

http://www.news.com.au/news/mystery...t/news-story/f88756de58fb638dab11ce6f9106997f

Can anyone shed some light on how it might be possible for BR to leave his home on Wednesday morning and go and see his lawyer without the media pack knowing?

“On Tuesday night Mr Ristevski and family members hatched a plan for him to leave the family home and avoid scrutiny from the large media scrum outside, as family members delivered McDonald’s.”
http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/...for-wife-karens-murder-his-lawyer-says/?cs=12

Which I'm guessing he was successful at because I think only 9 had the footage of BR arriving at his lawyers. Again, guessing 9 had a reporter stationed outside just in case.

Surely if the media pack were at the home they would have been filming anyone coming and going - so there should be footage of the McDonalds arriving. I would love to see this footage to see how BR got out undetected. Because if BR can evade the media surely he could evade the police maybe even using the same method?

Would also love to know when police knew that their tracking device was no longer attached to BR’s car. Would they know instantly so they could go and install another one or would there be a time delay, thus leaving gaps in their tracking or BR?

“A TRACKING device was removed or fell off Borce Ristevski’s car, which was fitted by police after his wife Karen went missing.”

http://www.news.com.au/news/mystery...t/news-story/f88756de58fb638dab11ce6f9106997f
From the back of the house, walked down the path?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lots of people consult psychics/clairvoyants, and its not unusual. They even have their shows on t.v., that Edwards guy is one i can think of. Usually goes with all the new agey stuff. And KR did go overseas frequently for business purposes from what i read in msn.

lots of people doing something doesn't give it validity.. if it's a silly thing, it merely means there are lots of silly people..... ...

Karen going overseas, .. its a bit of a stretch her going without saying anything to Sarah or Borce..particularly his little weirdo touch of the possible fake passports.... this is where Vasco's suggestion is (a) odd and (b) suspicious, in the light of ongoing events.

and he was quick with that suggestion, too..

In a sick case of macabre irony, they snuck Borce out the same way that Borce snuck Karen out.....

GOD HELP US!

I followed this case since day one.

the accidental dying theory could be something like a fight at the top of a staircase and Karen fell. This gains futher credence if it was SR and Karen arguing and SR pushed her and she was accidentally killed. Borce and bro then do the coverup. that explains a lot.

100% on this.

Perhaps the Mcdonalds was delivered by a friend in their car? They drove into the garage and BR exited via the boot?

lots of people doing something doesn't give it validity.. if it's a silly thing, it merely means there are lots of silly people..... ...

Karen going overseas, .. its a bit of a stretch her going without saying anything to Sarah or Borce..particularly his little weirdo touch of the possible fake passports.... this is where Vasco's suggestion is (a) odd and (b) suspicious, in the light of ongoing events.

and he was quick with that suggestion, too..

Yep! Vasko seems to be playing the diversion tactics. It always seemed COMPLETELY foolish to me, though. It was a ham-fisted and dopey story that defied belief from the first syllable.

I would have liked a picture of Vasco knocking on his solicitors door..... and Anthony, too. He would probably have quite a few , on a nodding acquaintance basis...

I drove past around 1600 that Tuesday afternoon, there were quite a few media folk in attendance. Vasco passed me in BR's Tiguan alone. I thought VR may have dropped him of for questioning, perhaps it was another persons residence for privacy.

In an adaptation of the 'would love to be a fly on the wall in that room', i'd love to have been a horse on that stud farm.... imagine the things you would've heard...

I wish I could find the footage, and I've said this before, but VR's appeal for Karen saying "If you're alive or dead let us know" or words to that affect has always stuck with me. Who says that?!?

BBM.
My guess would be not long after he got his car back from being forensically searched? He would of been paranoid it was there so I'm sure he checked.

I wish I could find the footage, and I've said this before, but VR's appeal for Karen saying "If you're alive or dead let us know" or words to that affect has always stuck with me. Who says that?!?

He did then went on a few days later to say shes not coming back.

Upstairs something is not right wilth both VR and BR and no doubt AR.

Seems to run in the male side of the family.

Its definitely not an industrial strength fertiliser, its additives and nutrients. i mentioned the brand in an earlier post. It is a brand sold exclusively to hydroponic shops and produced in melbourne but similar products can be bought at bunnings. Its nothing special. These products are all made soley for indoor use so people buying them are not farmers or people for their gardens.

I live close to dirt roads and like 10 mins from toolern vale and whenever i drive them i always spot cut crops and containers like this dumped on the side, as obviously the people growing this stuff in their houses dont want it found in their rubbish bins.

Thats interesting ..... looked up the suppliers/dealers for Coco A .... who is under CANNA Australian banner ...... There isn't a large volume of suppliers in the western Suburbs.

They have 2 in Hoppers .... another 2 in East Keilor which is a stones throw from Avondale Heights...

I'd be having the detectives walking the pavement. ..... with pics of all the players....seeing if any of them have been big buyers of this stuff...

Interactive map of CANNA dealers:

http://www.canna.com.au/user/dealersearch

Legally how do these guys get off if they claim its an accident, which it may be.

But then they go on and carry out a disposal.

Accidents happen.
BUT when it is TRUE accident most people do CPR & call for help.
You don't just dump your partner in the bush.

I remember that.. I screamed with laughter at the time. .. the classic Freudian slip.... ... 'let us know if you're dead'...

you couldn't make this stuff up..

RE: How BR got out of his home to visit lawyer unnoticed by media pack

I drove past around 1600 that Tuesday afternoon, there were quite a few media folk in attendance. Vasco passed me in BR's Tiguan alone. I thought VR may have dropped him of for questioning, perhaps it was another persons residence for privacy.

Emirates1957 - would there have been media around the back? Could he have got out via that way as Sayswho suggested?

Boot could seems probable, thanks Morissa.

I remember that.. I screamed with laughter at the time. .. the classic Freudian slip.... ... 'let us know if you're dead'...

you couldn't make this stuff up..

of course, at that time, I didn't know Vasco was a regular at the local psychics..... maybe he really did expect a ghostly wave and a heavenly tinkle from the other side....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member