Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have just stumbled across two social media profiles. Found the first one as she is also from Tournei, the same place RB was born.
I didn’t see anything much on that one until I noticed the same surname on her friends list, clicked that profile and the resemblance to RB’s photo cannot be mistaken. It’s like looking at a younger version of him.
Edit - I’m aware I can’t post the link so hopefully this is ok?
Google the words maria coppenolle tournei. The first search result for me was a FB profile of a female from Tournei. I went to that profile, in her friends list is a male with the same surname. His profile hasn’t been used since 2015, but he has another profile which is in his friends list. The photos of him on that new profile, spitting image of RB, particularly around the eyes. Fb surname is Vancoppenolle.

Icannot find the one from Tournei unfortunately :(

Have just stumbled across two social media profiles. Found the first one as she is also from Tournei, the same place RB was born.
I didn’t see anything much on that one until I noticed the same surname on her friends list, clicked that profile and the resemblance to RB’s photo cannot be mistaken. It’s like looking at a younger version of him.
Google the words maria coppenolle tournei. The first search result for me was a FB profile of a female from Tournei. I went to that profile, in her friends list is a male with the same surname. His profile hasn’t been used since 2015, but he has another profile which is in his friends list. The photos of him on that new profile, spitting image of RB, particularly around the eyes. Fb surname is Vancoppenolle.
If you search the name of his brother (see my gyneology-post) on facebook, there's a friend with 2 accounts with a VERY striking resemblance to the picture someone posted of 'Willy David'...

If you search the name of his brother (see my gyneology-post) on facebook, there's a friend with 2 accounts with a VERY striking resemblance to the picture someone posted of 'Willy David'...

The brother starting with F?

The brother starting with F?
The brother starting with D... (D.W.) on geneanet.org it says that the brother starting with F is no longer alive... He has only 23 friends on facebook...
The guy that resembles W.W. A LOT has H.B. as initials, and himself (an other account and picture) as his friend.

I think FD must be very intelligent but in a criminal way unfortunately. His father died when he was young then a stepfather who may not have been kind to him so he left home early and instead of studying, he could have found it easier to manipulate other people to earn a living.

The brother starting with D... (D.W.) on geneanet.org it says that the brother starting with F is no longer alive... He has only 23 friends on facebook...
The guy that resembles W.W. A LOT has H.B. as initials, and himself (an other account and picture) as his friend.

i cannot find the profiles at all , I found one but its too young for him as we discovered and not quite the picture of Willy we have in our heads haha

Thank you

yes i agree its him , i can sleep now haha what a day o_O:p

Amazing sleuthing here guys.
So the Roger L alias - he was six years old right? What kind of six year old needs an alias???

The timeline posted by Estelle - is this all from the NAA website? If so, is this kind of travel info publicly available about everyone or just criminals??

I have been on Geneanet at the willy family tree, and correct me if I am wrong but there are three children: WD,FD, and DD.If you look at the silhouette pictures, they have FD and DD as men , and ....
believe it or not, WD as a WOMAN!!! Tell me what you think!
I'm beginning to think WW isn't his birth name at all! This goes deeper still! JMO MOO

I have been on Geneanet at the willy family tree, and correct me if I am wrong but there are three children: WD,FD, and DD.If you look at the silhouette pictures, they have FD and DD as men , and ....
believe it or not, WD as a WOMAN!!! Tell me what you think!
I'm beginning to think WW isn't his birth name at all! This goes deeper still! JMO MOO

I noted that and not sure what to think

Is it possible that anyone questioned about Marion’s disappearance or their Legal representatives could use the open pages on Websleuths to build a defence around some of our observations and finds? I know it’s been mentioned on here and the inquest seemed to be suggesting the Podcast might have been used in that way? What do the rest of you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee