Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this part of the transcript that FC was already pulled over but the truck driver thought she had pulled over for him. Which made me wonder why a frantic caregiver searching for a child was just pulled off to the side of the road. Moo
I agree with the opinions of others that this whole truck thing is strange, and the way and reason the interaction was advised quite suspicious. If I was driving a truck and saw someone driving with their head out the right side window I’d find that weird
I totally could not disagree more. You stop supervising your child for 5-15 minutes maybe more and jump in a car heading in any direction and leave your 80 year old mother and 5 year old foster child at home and don’t even call your husband - the 30 minute window to maybe 90 minute window is the problem for investigators not just me…..The Police on this case now are not stupid or attached in any way to the current suspects IMO. It seems IMO they may have been given a free pass early on perhaps due to social status and friends of friends
Has anything been recorded of the FFC’s conversation with the FGM before the FFC took the keys to the FGM’s car and drove off looking for WT? What was this discussion? What was FGM’s reaction? Who was looking after LT, was she in the car with the FFC or with the FGM? At what point in the search for WT did the car drive occur? Had the FFC already searched the street for WT? If not why not? During the drive was the FGM out looking for WT at this time? The FGM’s statements always fell flat for me, she referred to WT in what are in my opinion derogatory terms. Also the FFC, so she is driving along, head out the right side window of the car, the truck passes in the left if from behind but from the right if coming from the front. I can’t visualise this interaction. All JMO.

The police were not only looking for an 'alive' William. They were also looking for an injured child, or even a potential crime scene. They would peek inside a large trash bag if it was anywhere on the property.

The sniffer dogs were brought out very quickly to try and track his scent. Probably by the next day, although I haven't found a link yet because many of the links are now dead.

I do not believe there is any possibility that this poor child's body was still at the home until the drive to the airport. IIRC, I think that airport trip was a couple of days after he went missing. Is that correct?

I am certain there were K-9 teams brought to the property very early on in the search.

You are correct Katy, the sniffer dogs were brought in to search not long after he went missing

Three-year-old boy goes missing from front yard in Kendall on NSW Mid North Coast
  • The Daily Telegraph
  • September 12, 2014 12:55PM
  • William Tyrell, 3, missing from Kendall since 10.30am
  • Caucasian appearance, dark hair and hazel eyes
  • Last seen in the front yard of his Kendall home
  • Believed to be wearing a Spider-man suit
A desperate search is underway for a three-year-old Sydney boy wearing a Spider-Man suit who has gone mising from a home on the NSW mid north coast.
The boy vanished from the front yard of a relative’s home in Benaroon Drive, Kendall just after 10.30am.

Polair, the NSW dog squad, the local State emergency services and scores of local police have converged on the remote property surrounded by bushland.

Police have established a mobile command outside the property where he is missing from about 35km south of Port Macquarie.

The boy was last seen playing in his costume in the front yard.
Police have been inundated with support from locals who want to join the search.

more than 50 officers from the Mid North Coast Local Area Command, SES units from Port Macquarie, Wauchope and the Camden Haven, the Dog Squad and concerned residents have established a search grid in nearby scrub.

The home is not far from the Kendall State Forest.

Police described the boy as being Caucasian with dark hair and hazel eyes.

Police have asked the public to remain clear of the area so the search team can conduct a thorough sweep of the area.
PolAir is expected to arrive this afternoon.

Anyone with information about his location has been urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit the Crime Stoppers online reporting page.

I agree with the opinions of others that this whole truck thing is strange, and the way and reason the interaction was advised quite suspicious. If I was driving a truck and saw someone driving with their head out the right side window I’d find that weird

Has anything been recorded of the FFC’s conversation with the FGM before the FFC took the keys to the FGM’s car and drove off looking for WT? What was this discussion? What was FGM’s reaction? Who was looking after LT, was she in the car with the FFC or with the FGM? At what point in the search for WT did the car drive occur? Had the FFC already searched the street for WT? If not why not? During the drive was the FGM out looking for WT at this time? The FGM’s statements always fell flat for me, she referred to WT in what are in my opinion derogatory terms. Also the FFC, so she is driving along, head out the right side window of the car, the truck passes in the left if from behind but from the right if coming from the front. I can’t visualise this interaction. All JMO.
A link that might answer some of your questions LIBPOP:
William Tyrrell's complicated family dynamic explained: From foster parents to biological family - Naija Super Fans

"A NSW Police source said officers believe an object may have been thrown from the vehicle as it was driven along Batar Road at Kendall. That area is the middle of a massive forensic police search.

It’s understood the alleged unspecified object is part of the focus of forensic search underway for traces of William, about 700m from his foster grandmother’s home.

The foster mother allegedly made the drive in her mother’s car before her husband had returned to the house to join the search for William."

A link that might answer some of your questions LIBPOP:
William Tyrrell's complicated family dynamic explained: From foster parents to biological family - Naija Super Fans

"A NSW Police source said officers believe an object may have been thrown from the vehicle as it was driven along Batar Road at Kendall. That area is the middle of a massive forensic police search.

It’s understood the alleged unspecified object is part of the focus of forensic search underway for traces of William, about 700m from his foster grandmother’s home.

The foster mother allegedly made the drive in her mother’s car before her husband had returned to the house to join the search for William."
Someone must’ve reported this to be a major reason for the last search. Perhaps the truck driver we were discussing earlier?

Interesting that this sentence ^^^ stated by the DM on 17th November 2021 is almost exactly the same as they (the DM) stated seven years earlier on 18th September 2014, as per below.

I guess it could be regurgitated old news.

Police say they will scour roads through the forest for clues that may have been thrown from a vehicle in the search for William Tyrell.
Teams of officers in cars and on foot will scour roads in the 48 sq km forest looking for items that may have been discarded from a vehicle
Missing William Tyrell, 3, 'picked up by a car' police now believe | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Interesting that this sentence ^^^ stated by the DM on 17 November 2021 is almost exactly the same as they (the DM) stated on 18th September 2014, as per below.

Police say they will scour roads through the forest for clues that may have been thrown from a vehicle in the search for William Tyrell.
Teams of officers in cars and on foot will scour roads in the 48 sq km forest looking for items that may have been discarded from a vehicle
Missing William Tyrell, 3, 'picked up by a car' police now believe | Daily Mail Online
I guess that the information we can readily read by MSM is only as accurate as the way in which it has been reported.
I noticed that news updates on the recent search have a sentence or two of new detail then the rest is the same as previous updates.

This empty vehicle parked at the very end of Beneroon.

Bushwalkers?
Would they do a u-turn to leave like the man FFM saw?

I can’t find the article when a neighbour said no strange vehicles come into Beneroon.
It’s obvious they do.

View attachment 328996
Google maps 2012.

from memory, didnt neighbour ps notice a visiting 4wd similar to fps parked outside fgms the day before williams family arrived?

Mr Craddock questioned Mr Savage about his observations in relation to vehicles he saw on the day prior to William's disappearance.

"In your statement on the 25th of September you made an observation about a car," Mr Craddock said.

"The statement read "on Thursday the 11th of September 2014 I was at home for the day. At 11am I was in my house and heard a car engine that wasn't familiar to me as a car from the street. It had a roar and started like it was revving."

Mr Craddock asked Mr Savage if he could confirm the information in his statement that he saw a dull red coloured Nissan patrol wagon entering the fire trail at the end of Benaroon Drive. Mr Savage confirmed it was.

Mr Craddock also questioned Mr Savage about another car he had seen in the driveway of William's foster grandmother's house on September 11.

"Was that a car you'd seen before?," Mr Craddock asked.

"No, not that I remember," Mr Savage said in response.

Neighbour asked what he saw on day William Tyrrell vanished

its interesting the new latest search coincided with the avo taken out by police on the fps after an alledged assault on the other child in their care, i do wonder if she has shared or threatened to share info on something she has seen or heard? i also wonder if fgm was supposed to be watching the children that day and ffc covered for her, did he sneak in to watch cartoons on tv and found the high balcony door open?
Two things..

First thing.. Has anyone noticed a television set inside FGM's house from the pics seen of the interior? I haven't gone back to look at old photos.. but off the top of my head, I'm not remembering seeing one?

Second thing.. I was wondering same.. about the timing in relation to the AVO and the new search. The 'assault incident', wasn't it said to have taken place a couple weeks prior to the new search(es), or am I mixing that up with the timing of when they took FGM's vehicle for forensic examination? In any case.. I thought.. IF there was some kind of an incident where now police suspected that the fosters (both of them were charged with assault and the AVO apparently applied to each of them) may have perhaps lost their cool which resulted in an assault on a minor, such an incident might give LE more clout with a judge as backup info in obtaining a search warrant or whatever, to obtain more info about something they may have been interested in, but had never had enough backup-information to satisfy a judge to issue a warrant (say for example, in actually digging up the earth on FGM's property, or spraying Luminol all under the balcony area, I'm assuming they would've required a warrant for those activities).. now these AVO and assault charges may have given LE a bit more leeway.. but I'm thinking it would have been in relation to both of the fosters, not just FM. I have been curious as to why police seem interested in pursuing only FM, rather than both fosterparents. Somehow, it seems LE must have some kind of pertinent information regarding FM only.

This empty vehicle parked at the very end of Beneroon.

Bushwalkers?
Would they do a u-turn to leave like the man FFM saw?

I can’t find the article when a neighbour said no strange vehicles come into Beneroon.
It’s obvious they do.

View attachment 328996
Google maps 2012.
Even in the 'walkaround' video interview FM did with police, wherein she shared that she had driven her mother's car out that morning to look for W, there appears to be a vehicle parked on the road, up a bit from the side yard where FM and the officer are talking.

You are correct Katy, the sniffer dogs were brought in to search not long after he went missing

Three-year-old boy goes missing from front yard in Kendall on NSW Mid North Coast
  • The Daily Telegraph
  • September 12, 2014 12:55PM
  • William Tyrell, 3, missing from Kendall since 10.30am
  • Caucasian appearance, dark hair and hazel eyes
  • Last seen in the front yard of his Kendall home
  • Believed to be wearing a Spider-man suit
A desperate search is underway for a three-year-old Sydney boy wearing a Spider-Man suit who has gone mising from a home on the NSW mid north coast.
The boy vanished from the front yard of a relative’s home in Benaroon Drive, Kendall just after 10.30am.

Polair, the NSW dog squad, the local State emergency services and scores of local police have converged on the remote property surrounded by bushland.

Police have established a mobile command outside the property where he is missing from about 35km south of Port Macquarie.

The boy was last seen playing in his costume in the front yard.
Police have been inundated with support from locals who want to join the search.

more than 50 officers from the Mid North Coast Local Area Command, SES units from Port Macquarie, Wauchope and the Camden Haven, the Dog Squad and concerned residents have established a search grid in nearby scrub.

The home is not far from the Kendall State Forest.

Police described the boy as being Caucasian with dark hair and hazel eyes.

Police have asked the public to remain clear of the area so the search team can conduct a thorough sweep of the area.
PolAir is expected to arrive this afternoon.

Anyone with information about his location has been urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit the Crime Stoppers online reporting page.
Is there a link for this article? It seems awfully fast if Polair, tracking dogs, SES and scores of police had all already converged on the property within 2 hours of the 000 call? In the article that I can locate, although it says they had all converged on the property, it also says within the same article: "PolAir is expected to arrive this afternoon." (And there was no 'update' listed for the article)
No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Interesting that this sentence ^^^ stated by the DM on 17th November 2021 is almost exactly the same as they (the DM) stated seven years earlier on 18th September 2014, as per below.

I guess it could be regurgitated old news.

To me, that is not almost exactly the same at all.

The article referenced above refers to LE scouring the forest roads in 48 sq km of forest for something that may have been thrown from a vehicle. The latest article(s) specifies that fostermom may have thrown something from her mother's car window when FM was driving FGM's car that morning looking for W and is part of the focus of the most recent search:

Daily Mail Australia understands the Mazda hatchback, which once belonged to William's late foster grandmother, was allegedly driven by his foster mother on September 12, 2014 - the morning the three-year-old disappeared.

A NSW Police source said officers believe an object may have been thrown from the vehicle as it was driven along Batar Road at Kendall. That area is the middle of a massive forensic police search.

Daily Mail Australia has also learned the alleged unspecified object is part of the focus of forensic search currently underway for traces of William, about 700m from his foster grandmother's home.

William Tyrrell car seized by cops was 'driven by his foster mother the morning he vanished' | Daily Mail Online

Its certainly an interesting one. One would assume the FP still no longer have this child in their care and that something must’ve happened serious enough for a) charges to be laid, b) the child has told their version of events, and c) event has been deemed serious enough to remove the child. Could also add to that, the FP’s are using the mental health act to fight charges. I understand mental health impacts (we’ve all had it to some extent) but an assault is an assault IMO.
I did read mention of some horse riding incident a few weeks ago but the details are probably in the deleted thread #66

I’m intrigued by the timing of recent developments, in that these charges were announced as the new searches were initiated.

The Wheres William? campaign released a pretty pissed off statement prior to these events which indicated the FC’s had been made aware of the ‘new’ line of inquiry and were not happy about it (understandably, if they are innocent). It has been linked many times within the threads. Has the household been a pressure cooker of emotion because of said developments and the FC’s ‘snapped’? Is that where the mental health defence comes into it? Have current investigators become so narrow focussed, the very thing they accused their predecessors of, that they’ve run with an AVO and laid charges disproportionately to increase pressure?

So many questions, so much frustration. But an adult should never harm a child, period. If FC’s were struggling with circumstantial mental health then they should have sought support.

Thank Goodness I have never had to search frantically for my kids. But I have had to drive around looking for my lost puppy before. And I felt pretty frantic.

I was looking out the window calling him and trying to listen----but occasionally I would pull over and stop===and listen to try and hear him barking....

Also, I would sit and look around, just briefly, to try and decide which direction to go next....Also, I could hear my husband calling out for HARLEY and so I could tell which area he was already searching.

I don't think it would be unusual for a frantic parent to stop and look and listen, while trying to find a missing toddler. Cars make a lot of noise.

Or even just to breathe or think.

With regards to FFC’s reported interaction with the truck driver, it’s interesting how this has been interpreted so differently by many. I always thought the truck was travelling towards her.

If there had been any relevant evidence gathered in the recent searches, there would surely have been an arrest or further investigation IMO. No way would Police such expensive, public searches been authorised only for the evidence gathered to then sit at the back of a queue in a lab somewhere. Everything gathered in Kendall will have undergone all analysis possible by now, I just don’t think they have anything relevant to William’s case.
All MOO.

The police were not only looking for an 'alive' William. They were also looking for an injured child, or even a potential crime scene. They would peek inside a large trash bag if it was anywhere on the property.

The sniffer dogs were brought out very quickly to try and track his scent. Probably by the next day, although I haven't found a link yet because many of the links are now dead.

I do not believe there is any possibility that this poor child's body was still at the home until the drive to the airport. IIRC, I think that airport trip was a couple of days after he went missing. Is that correct?

I am certain there were K-9 teams brought to the property very early on in the search.

I am sure you are correct Katy, the airport trip was a couple of days later and the FFC did not make the trip alone, she was accompanied by a female police officer. And a sniffer dog was on-site the first day.
Just cant see how she could have hid the body on the property for a couple of days and then somehow disposed of it on the trip to the airport while accompanied by a police officer.

Is there a link for this article? It seems awfully fast if Polair, tracking dogs, SES and scores of police had all already converged on the property within 2 hours of the 000 call? In the article that I can locate, although it says they had all converged on the property, it also says within the same article: "PolAir is expected to arrive this afternoon." (And there was no 'update' listed for the article)

No link to that article any longer deugirtni but here's a couple of links reporting the police dog handlers statement tendered at the inquest.

Senior Constable Matthew Gates told an inquest into the disappearance of the three-year-old that he and his police dog Gov did not get to William's foster grandmother's home at Kendall, on the NSW mid-north coast, until two hours after he vanished.

William Tyrrell search was ‘impossible’ from the start, expert | Daily Mail Online

In a statement tendered at the hearings on Wednesday, Constable Gates expressed concern over the fact that he and Gov entered the bush over two hours after the toddler disappeared.

William Tyrrell inquest: Police dog handler describes ‘impossible’ search -Kidspot

This early report gives a rolling update

Fri, 1.50pm: POLICE have established a mobile command outside the Kendall home of a missing three-year-old boy as the search for the toddler intensifies.

Emergency services in the area are scrambling to find the child, who was last seen about 10.30am on Friday in the front yard of his home in Benaroon Drive, Kendall.

He is described as having a Caucasian appearance, with dark hair and hazel eyes. He was last seen wearing a Spiderman costume.

More than 50 officers from the MNC Local Area Command, SES units from Port Macquarie, Wauchope and the Camden Haven, the Dog Squad and concerned residents have established a search grid in nearby scrub.

Police are grateful for offers of volunteer manpower but have asked the public to remain clear of the area so the search team can conduct a thorough sweep of the area.

PolAir is expected to arrive by 3pm.

Fri, 3.20pm: The search continues. PolAir are searching bushland surrounding Benaroon Drive, Kendall, from the air while emergency services and volunteers search on the ground.

Child missing at Kendall | Port Macquarie News | Port Macquarie, NSW (portnews.com.au)

Why was it written off that WT could have gone / been taken uphill into the forest ? Surely that is a possibility too.

I agree with the theory the house was a pressure cooker once FP got wind of the new accusations and LT may been angry at her FP and the situation surrounding her assault arose.

Its terrible there’s been so much man power on this yet no result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member