Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder (again) if William did get lost in the bush/fell down a hole, and has never been found.

If he was acting hyper and boisterous that morning, could he have had more energy and inclination to wander and explore - something which previously had seemed out of character.

And it could be the reason why no absolute evidence has ever been discovered about an abduction/murder/pedo ring purchase/different kind of accident.

imo

IMO I've ruled that out. After reading up about the abilities of cadaver dogs, I just can't imagine he would have been missed by them.

Do we know if the area has been thoroughly serched with cadaver dogs?

We've often wondered if this was the case SA. William being a suburban child with fences and boundaries finding himself suddenly with no limitations running across the road and into the bush but the dogs didn’t find his dna beyond the driveway.

There’s a new house built opposite so unfortunately if that was the case no trace of William will ever be found after trees being felled and rubble removed.

View attachment 329111

Yes, you can see the amount of land that was cleared and levelled for the new house across the street.

az1.JPG
(Image from Google Earth Pro)

LT is a pre-teen now, no doubt with access to social media and the internet in general. She will be able to read everything, to listen to all interviews/podcasts, she will even have overheard things from FC’s and possibly from birth parents if contact has been maintained all these years. The emotional damage can’t be underestimated. She has experienced significant trauma throughout her life, being removed from the care of the people who she has regarded as her parents since early childhood contributes to that too. Add to this the ‘normal’ teen hormones and angst, and we have a very vulnerable young lady. I hope she is getting the best care and support social services have available. She and her brother absolutely deserved better from all adults and professionals in their lives.

Way back in September I did wonder whether LT was the ‘new’ witness MSM alluded to, had she remembered something from that day? I even wondered whether FGM had left a confession of sorts on her deathbed. I don’t believe either of those scenarios now. I don’t think there is any ‘new’ evidence or witness, I think it has been a last ditch effort so to speak, LE have gone back to the beginning and attempted to address any questions/inconsistencies highlighted by lawyers at the inquest.

My instinct is that William’s case has deteriorated into bitter political and professional rivalry that doesn’t actually hold him at the centre. Not truly. I fear we will never know what happened to him.
I have great optimism regarding the current investigation as my opinion is the current LE are leaving no stone unturned.

I feel disappointed though that it has taken 7 years plus to do this and I believe it will now take more manpower to uncover the truth given this extended timeframe.

I have great hope!

All IMHO.

The FFC said WT was riding his bike along the path beside the driveway and deliberately crashed into the bushes. Makes me wonder if there was evidence (broken branches etc) at the front of the house that she was trying to justify - see photo - where the verandah at the front door is high off the ground. Hard to see closely what’s actually under that balcony and how close it is to the path beside the driveway. I wonder if he fell from here rather than the long balcony on the other side of the house. If WT was looking for the MFC’s car, would he run to this part of the house to look out for him? I tend to think so. Were the Police looking in both areas for evidence in the latest search. All JMO.

Attachments

• 8A9EC916-41BD-4A97-8915-BA364688FABE.jpeg
    8A9EC916-41BD-4A97-8915-BA364688FABE.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 29
theres a tv in the lounge in this real estate photo 2016, not sure if this is fgms furniture,
sometimes estate agents use previous photos if theres not a big time lapse between sales or rentals
48 Benaroon Drive, Kendall NSW 2439 | Allhomes

SA is correct these pic's are from the sale of the home in 2015, by the people that purchased from FGM. There were no photo's online when the FGM was selling the home.

IMO I've ruled that out. After reading up about the abilities of cadaver dogs, I just can't imagine he would have been missed by them.

I’d tend to agree. The dogs would’ve picked up scent beyond the driveway and no doubt they would checked things like footprints, entry east into the scrub etc. People may have heard him crying if he were lost or stuck.
Stranger things have happened, but just my opinion as to why they haven’t found him

The statement was tendered to the inquest on March 25 and released on Tuesday following an application to the Coroner's Court by Daily Mail Australia.

William Tyrrell's foster grandmother's police statement to inquest revealed | Daily Mail Online

Released to the Herald on Tuesday, the statement reveals the foster grandmother initially told police that her neighbour could have been involved in the toddler's disappearance.

'Keeps odd hours and lives alone': William Tyrrell's foster grandmother reveals her suspicions

From quoted link:

'William lost interest in drawing pictures and rolling dice and he ran down the two small stairs of the back patio, onto the grass and he ran around the right hand side of the house (to the front).

'That is the last time I saw William.'

I find it interesting that the FGM felt the need to specify the "two small stairs" and "onto the grass".

We can all see there were two steps and a grassed area that followed. Why specify they were "small" and there was "grass"?

My opinion is that as opposed to "grass" is another surface not as soft as grass. Why did it matter to the FGM to state this as well as pointing out if the steps were "small" as opposed to larger steps?

In my opinion, I feel it is unusual that she used different tenses when referring to the last time she saw William:

"That" (past) "is" (present) stated instead of what I would usually expect, in my opinion:

"This is" - present tense
"That was" - past tense

All IMHO.

I’d tend to agree. The dogs would’ve picked up scent beyond the driveway and no doubt they would checked things like footprints, entry east into the scrub etc. People may have heard him crying if he were lost or stuck.
Stranger things have happened, but just my opinion as to why they haven’t found him
Chris Watts killed his wife by strangling her in their bed. He loaded her and the faeces stained sheets into his pick up, went back and got his daughters and cadaver dogs did not pick up a scent in the house or in his vehicle.
I don't think that they are infallible.

The FFC said WT was riding his bike along the path beside the driveway and deliberately crashed into the bushes. Makes me wonder if there was evidence (broken branches etc) at the front of the house that she was trying to justify - see photo - where the verandah at the front door is high off the ground. Hard to see closely what’s actually under that balcony and how close it is to the path beside the driveway. I wonder if he fell from here rather than the long balcony on the other side of the house. If WT was looking for the MFC’s car, would he run to this part of the house to look out for him? I tend to think so. Were the Police looking in both areas for evidence in the latest search. All JMO.
I also wonder…was the FFC trying to infer “WT would not have been brave enough to climb up on the balcony” when she was explaining the morning of the disappearance she was trying to help him climb a tree but he was too scared. JMO.

Chris Watts killed his wife by strangling her in their bed. He loaded her and the faeces stained sheets into his pick up, went back and got his daughters and cadaver dogs did not pick up a scent in the house or in his vehicle.
I don't think that they are infallible.
It wasn’t QLD health that did the testing was it?
J/k

Women's Weekly story: The boy no one can find
"Today, almost one year later, police are no closer to finding him than they were on the day he went missing, despite intensive searches, thousands of man hours and a nationwide plea for information. Soon after his disappearance, William’s face appeared in newspapers across the country, in a photograph taken by his grandmother on the morning he disappearedin fact, just moments before he went missing – dressed in his favourite Spiderman outfit. That image has become synonymous with an investigation that has confounded both a police task force and the public."
And we have variations in spelling of FGM's address: Beneroon / Benaroon Police baffled over missing William Tyrell as sniffer dogs can't find a trace | Daily Mail Online

1410757314670_wps_55_Kendall_search_for_missin.jpg

Were they all searching at the right address!(LOL)

Last edited:
Women's Weekly story: The boy no one can find
"Today, almost one year later, police are no closer to finding him than they were on the day he went missing, despite intensive searches, thousands of man hours and a nationwide plea for information. Soon after his disappearance, William’s face appeared in newspapers across the country, in a photograph taken by his grandmother on the morning he disappearedin fact, just moments before he went missing – dressed in his favourite Spiderman outfit. That image has become synonymous with an investigation that has confounded both a police task force and the public."
And we have variations in spelling of FGM's address: Beneroon / Benaroon Police baffled over missing William Tyrell as sniffer dogs can't find a trace | Daily Mail Online

1410757314670_wps_55_Kendall_search_for_missin.jpg

Were they all searching at the right address!(LOL)

So much misreporting in the early days :mad:

Here the FGM allegedly calls him a “little devil”
No Cookies | Gold Coast Bulletin

Here the FGM says he was “too hyperactive and boisterous” Inside the divided inquest into the three-year-old’s disappearance

I recall other articles where there was some annoyance at the noise.

Here is the context for the 'lil devil' comment:

When he fell quiet and the foster mother could not find him she told her mother, “I can’t see William” and her mother replied, “Oh, the little devil”.

She worried because “William is only quiet usually when he is sick … if he was distressed … he will cry, scream out” and “William doesn’t stray”.

My 92 year old mother says 'lil devil' in an endearing way, when speaking about her 5 yr old great grand son. She said that verbatim when he tried to sneak some extra cookie from the counter BEFORE we ate dinner... She laughed and said to my SIL, " He didnt know I saw that, the lil Devil.'

I really don't think my mother meant anything derogatory by saying that---it is an old saying about young children, used often as a descriptive way of saying they are impulsive...

Here is the 2nd statement:

At the end of day one, the foster mother came off the stand and was embraced by the foster father in court, but continued her testimony into day two.

She told the court Nanna had thought William too “hyperactive, boisterous” in his play immediately before he vanished.

When the foster father returned from nearby Lakewood and the Kendall shops, and was told about William, he “bolted … running for William and I didn’t see him for ages after that”.

Is that really speaking negatively about the child? The FGM was about 80 years old? Don't most 80 yr olds describe 3 yr old boys as seeming to be boisterous and hyper? My grandmother thought my son was when he was 3. I remember going to a County Fair with her and my 3 yr old and she kept wanting him to sit down with us and was nervous about seeing him running about and wanting to touch everything....I don't think that is unusual behaviour for the 3 yr old OR the 80 yr old. JMO

The dogs are great ... and they are not infallible.

In the Gary Tweddle case (NSW), the dogs couldn't trace Gary past a specific spot on the road. Everyone thought he had been picked up by a car.
Turns out that Gary had stumbled through the bush, in the middle of the night, and gone over a cliff ... fell to his death ... and was later located on a ledge.

Found Deceased - Australia - Gary Tweddle, 23, Blue Mountains NSW, 16 July 2013 - #3

Last edited:
Or maybe he just crashed into the bushes? ;)

William Tyrrell's foster grandmother's police statement to inquest revealed | Daily Mail Online

"'I can't think of anyone who would want to harm William,' she told police in the statement, dated two days after the boy disappeared."

It's my opinion, based on the above statement, the FGM believed William may had been 'harmed'. She stated this within 2 days of William's disappearance. What led her to her belief?

This belief excludes the many other possibilities for William's disappearance, including wandering off & accidental injury.

In my opinion, I find it strange that she states the above but also discussed her neighbour with Police. This person was "someone" she did think of.

She also states "I can't think of anyone" rather than "I don't know of anyone". In my opinion, given her choice of words, the FGM is only advising us, at that point in time, she couldn't "think of anyone", not that she didn't necessarily know of anyone who would want to harm William.

All IMHO.

From quoted link:

'William lost interest in drawing pictures and rolling dice and he ran down the two small stairs of the back patio, onto the grass and he ran around the right hand side of the house (to the front).

'That is the last time I saw William.'

I find it interesting that the FGM felt the need to specify the "two small stairs" and "onto the grass".

We can all see there were two steps and a grassed area that followed. Why specify they were "small" and there was "grass"?

My opinion is that as opposed to "grass" is another surface not as soft as grass. Why did it matter to the FGM to state this as well as pointing out if the steps were "small" as opposed to larger steps?

In my opinion, I feel it is unusual that she used different tenses when referring to the last time she saw William:

"That" (past) "is" (present) stated instead of what I would usually expect, in my opinion:

"This is" - present tense
"That was" - past tense

All IMHO.
In my opinion, there was unnecessary detail provided by the FGM in the quoted link. Why were the extra details included when not necessarily required?

In my opinion, the same information may have communicated more simply with the same results.

In my opinion, stating "he ran down the back patio stairs and around the right hand side of the house" gives the same information.

All IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members