Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is exactly what happened to Spedding. Deja vu. imo

I personally hope that no-one was involved in William's disappearance. None of his loved ones. And no harm by a stranger.
The most peaceful way for William was if he succumbed to the elements, having got himself into a predicament.
There was no evidence to involve spedding.

Which is exactly what happened to Spedding. Deja vu. imo

I personally hope that no-one was involved in William's disappearance. None of his loved ones. And no harm by a stranger.
The most peaceful way for William was if he sleepily succumbed to the elements, having got himself into a predicament.
I can't think of a time when a police representative made a public accusation about Spedding. It was media who did all the horrible speculating, and Spedding sued them for defamation. Spedding sued police for something different. I'm not sure police ever even publicly called him a POI, let alone a suspect. In fact I recall a time when Fehon was still on the case, that he said Spedding was low on the list of potentials. imo.

Mr Spedding is claiming damages for malicious prosecution, wrongful imprisonment and abuse of process in the lawsuit against NSW Police and the director of public prosecutions.

If the allegations about the FM hitting the child are true, then IMO it puts a very different light on the reasons given by her for William's bruises.
Just now I think about bruises or injuries of a different type, which little W could have had that fateful day in September 2014. When he fell from the balcony (a theory, I myself don't have), FFC maybe didn't call ambulance, because she feared, injuries/something medical from before the fall would be uncovered in hospital. Possible?

I can't think of a time when a police representative made a public accusation about Spedding. It was media who did all the horrible speculating, and Spedding sued them for defamation. Spedding sued police for something different. I'm not sure police ever even publicly called him a POI, let alone a suspect. In fact I recall a time when Fehon was still on the case, that he said Spedding was low on the list of potentials. imo.

Mr Spedding is claiming damages for malicious prosecution, wrongful imprisonment and abuse of process in the lawsuit against NSW Police and the director of public prosecutions.

I consider inviting the media to document the searches of Spedding's properties, his vehicles, his septic tank, his firepit, under his house, carrying electronics and a mattress out of his office, is making a pretty bold public statement.

I consider inviting the media to document the searches of Spedding's properties, his vehicles, his septic tank, his firepit, under his house, carrying electronics and a mattress out of his office, is making a pretty bold public statement.
But yet there is such denial from police that media were enlightened? What to believe?

I still suspect Williams DNA is in the grandmother's boot.

The fosters have locked in that William has never been in that vehicle IMO.

That is to me compelling evidence to give LE a direction but yet not enough.

Just speculation

I'm not sure how long detectable/recoverable DNA persists in such an environment, assuming that a body was not bagged or wrapped before it was placed there.

On the other hand, as I understand it, evidence of blood, even in soil, can be found years afterwards using Luminol.

I'm not sure how long detectable/recoverable DNA persists in such an environment, assuming that a body was not bagged or wrapped before it was placed there.

On the other hand, as I understand it, evidence of blood, even in soil, can be found years afterwards using Luminol.
yes possibly blood evidence with no dna trail unexplained in grandma's car could also fit into my theory.

deleted
I forgot about this one:
A different recording of SD on the phone to her husband captured her telling him she had hit the girl with the wooden spoon “not even two minutes after you left”.
It seems, both of them had sort of a dedicated line for some important reasons. I find it abnormal, spouses reporting via phone to one another, why, at what time and especially how severe they just had punished a child. There seems to be an intimate secret behind it. That intimate secret might be the reason, why little W is no longer there. IMO

Have you forgotten this part????

We know why, we know how, we know where he is,” Sergeant Scott Jamieson told the woman, who can only be identified by the pseudonym SD, in October 2021.

This statement has been said in a Court of Law today …

ALL IMO
Police approaching FM with that statement could've been strategic. Some aspects of the investigation could not have gone on indefinitely once the alleged assault occurred, the investigators would’ve been forced to wrap it up at sooner rather than later. I believe police threw everything they had at it, using whatever they could to get an admission from FM.
They might have their beliefs as to what happened, but do they really know?
Eight years and still were still waiting for something concrete. All IMO.

"However, when questioned about this claim in a court hearing yesterday, Jamieson denied deliberately lying about it. “I knew the area in which I believed William was,” he told the court. Jamieson and fellow investigator Detective Sergeant Andrew Lonergan said they believed the boy was somewhere in the village of Kendall but acknowledged no body had been found".

Yes and in that case Jubelin never named as POI and even when asked directly about BS he said he wouldn’t comment on individuals. Lonegran seems extremely foolish or incompetent to say that in court.
JMO - It is possible that Lonergan is just relating snippets at this stage and not 'showing all his cards" at this stage.

Apparently no such evidence was discovered back in Sep 2014 when the car was initially forensically tested. It would have been detectable then, one would think.

"It's the Mazda that William's foster mother drove down the road on the morning that he went missing. No one seems to mention how that car was taken for forensic testing days after William disappeared, and nothing was found."

Source: Badness by Gary Jubelin and Dan Box, chapter You Know That Now

"It's the Mazda that William's foster mother drove down the road on the morning that he went missing. No one seems to mention how that car was taken for forensic testing days after William disappeared, and nothing was found."

Source: Badness by Gary Jubelin and Dan Box, chapter You Know That Now
That’s a big statement to make. Would it be police protocol to recklessly release that information in the midst of an investigation. I don’t think so. I think Detective Sergeant Andrew Lonergans words to SD in court today tell a very powerful message. The message being “everyone knows”. And by everyone I mean the awoken. The truth seekers. The warriors for W. The evidence is out there now for all to see. Posted all over multiple social media platforms. It doesn’t take a scientist to put the pieces of this puzzle together. I believe LE have given their everything at putting the pieces of the puzzle together and just because there’s one piece missing doesn’t mean the rest of the pieces don’t fit

Last edited:
I wonder how she was asked about the alleged assault of a child at the CC. Did they ask her how she disciplined children? Has she ever assaulted a child before? Have you ever hit anyone with a wooden spoon? (bit of a give away). If you thought you were disciplining a child, would you answer "yes" to assaulting one? If the police surveillance didn't interfere for nearly a year on the child's behalf, did they leave her endangered? If the child complained to a teacher, was the complaint stymied from taking further action on the child's behalf till the police got all the info they needed? So many questions.....

Jubes couldn't find any evidence that FM was involved.
Rupp couldn't find any evidence that FM was involved.
Laidlaw apparently hasn't found any evidence that FM was involved.

They all have things that they don't like about POIs. Things that they can't prove. Any of them.

imo
Many people dig before one finds the prize

But maybe there was no blood. Like just if bones broken.

Snippets? He straight out said he thinks she disposed of his body. He’s shown all his cards right there.
Endeavouring to establish how and where the FFC decides to accept responsibility for her disciplinary/assault actions towards her previous foster children would no doubt be key to Detectives ‘going hard’ (to quote from Jubelin). MOO

Links from several MSM sources have already been posted. Here is the last one that was posted two weeks ago.

"William's disappearance is Australia's most high profile missing child case, and despite multiple searches including a high intensity dig for his remains last November, no trace of the toddler or the Spiderman suit he was wearing has been found."

hey SA, I think we all know to take what’s published in the media with a grain of salt - whilst I read a journalists comments that ‘no trace has been found’, for me that means ‘the police have not told us that anything was found’ …

just like the rest of the general public, I have no idea of what happened, nor of the true outcome of that search or any other evidence gathering.

I just hope & pray for answers & justice for a little boy who did not deserve to become famous in this horrible way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member