Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Jen.D, and welcome.

Is "DP" named in this article (Port Macquarie News, 23 Aug 2019)?

Do you know anything about how the property might have a connection to William's disappearance?
Why might someone from that property go to William's foster grandmother's house?
Thanks!
If it does happen to be the same DP, this potentially creates a link between FA, GO and BS...

MOO

I wonder how long he had been doing this before WT went missing and when he started going for 2 hour walks leading up to WT.

It is quite a long time to be out walking in bush.

Good that people keep active of course and fit. It is just a long time.

Did he do the exact same thing each morning? Or break it up with different walks on and off?

When I do a 45 min - hour's walk I alternate different directions (on the streets one day one direction, along the river the next day, another side town the next, part bush another day) just to break it up.
IIRC, isn't part of that time period spent with the lady in the caravan? He's a busy guy, imo. :rolleyes:

It might be relevant because PS might have seen his beloved visit FGM.. And decided to hang around FGMs yard in the days after just in hope... in case she comes back, or in case he could overhear conversations about her visit &/or about himself? Not that I think he did, but this could be the relevancy?? It's an out there idea I know, but he was obviously smitten... not too ridiculous an idea if totally besotted though?
If PS didn't realize postie had already come, he might have hung round his letterbox between 10 - 10.30, PS is pretty fantatical about time keeping, like the 10.37 am HS supposedly left for bingo, he said she was late.
If PS was out front, he would've seen William and whoever took him or at least the vehicle, imo, he's not going to talk though, being a witness doesn't make a person guilty. Gawd, must be so frustrating for the police.

I'm with you on this one Jen.D but unfortunately the name needs to be in media before we can discuss here within TOS.
Ahh ok, that's why my post was removed earlier, about the letterboxes, A & B and a name I could make out. (I'm not in the know either)

I’m wondering about a possible link between “bus collecting” and scrap metal collection. An association between TJ and someone unable to be mentioned? IMO
TJ has a very different personality to someone with community and historical interests or a collector type. I have to say that on a social level I can't see it.

The postie's delivery time on 12 Sep 2014: earlier than normal, and before PS returned home from his morning walk.

(16:06)
Lia Harris: "The post woman delivered the mail around ten or ten-thirty each morning, which is the time that William disappeared on September 12, 2014. And the court heard: on that particular morning she had delivered the mail earlier than she normally did. And when she did that [PS] was on his bushwalk, so he wouldn't necessarily have been aware that she had already delivered the mail that morning."
- transcribed by me from "Was it an accident?" Where's William Tyrrell? podcast, 21 Feb 2020 (I listen to Apple podcasts but can't work out what the link would be, so here's the acast page instead)

PS's morning walk time:
From the inquest hearing at Taree, 20 Aug 2019, with thanks to UndiscoveredTruth for posting the tweets on WebSleuths:

@LiaJHarris: [PS] told the court he set off for his morning walk almost every morning, sometime between 6am and 6.30am. (thread 43, post 1738)

@LiaJHarris: The court heard his daily walk took about two hours. (thread 43, post 1738)

@LiaJHarris: The court heard [PS] told police he got back from his morning walk about 8.50am on the day William went missing. (thread 43, post 1739)
BBM x 2. Crabbs heard a car that sounded like postie at about 10:05 . . . IMO it could have been a little earlier; 9:50 or 9:55 would be my guess. Postie hasn't said how much earlier she was running? Is postie in or out for the vehicle heard by Crabbs?

PS was on telephone to his brother 9:59 to 10:07. I understood he made the call from his porch. Could he have missed seeing a vehicle whether postie or another car at 10:05?

‘The author of a new book on one of Australia’s most notorious unsolved crimes said she wrote Missing William Tyrrell in the hope it might jog readers’ memories for crucial clues on the case.

Sydney journalist Caroline Overington said the motive behind her book about the disappearance of the three-year-old boy, now etched in Australia’s collective memory as the bubbly toddler in a Spiderman suit, would ensure the search for him continued.’

https://7news.com.au/news/william-t...f-evidence-on-toddlers-disappearance-c-713077

I
I wish I was (in on the secret, not in the media). Does DP fit with KP and/or MP?
I believe the DP is actually previously mentioned in relation to that property in the thread and is the same as the surname as historical owner of the property.

I don’t think it’s Dean Polaard IMO

A DP was mentioned in MSM as the wife half of husband/wife owners of Buzz Cafe in Laurieton, who were to be called to testify at inquest.

Husband and wife Daniela and Martin Parish, who owned Laurieton’s Cafe Buzz, will be called.
Paedophile to testify at William Tyrrell inquest

However, I'm not sure if that is the same MP who has historical family ties to Herons Creek <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members