Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I really think big sister has remembered some information.. I still randomly remember things from when I was younger, stuff I hadn’t ever thought of before just suddenly comes to my mind. Also, I’m not sure if it has been mentioned but maybe with the new technology they used in another recent case they were able to get more specific information from FM’s phone ping data on that day and it showed she visited one of the sites at the time she was out driving to the airport??

Someone commented earlier that one of the names has been removed from the court list (re the AVOs) .

Both names were visible very early this morning. It made me wonder if there was no need for one of the AVOs anymore if one of them had been arrested?

Yes I’m confused about this too. I don’t understand how two AVOs could have been issued for a child, when the FPs are separated. If they live in separate houses, they likelihood of needing protection from both FPs is strange. IMO

Hmmm I really think big sister has remembered some information.. I still randomly remember things from when I was younger, stuff I hadn’t ever thought of before just suddenly comes to my mind. Also, I’m not sure if it has been mentioned but maybe with the new technology they used in another recent case they were able to get more specific information from FM’s phone ping data on that day and it showed she visited one of the sites at the time she was out driving to the airport??
Or may grandma said something to her on her deathbed .. foster daughter confronts foster parents - violence occurs … someone reports to police - ( teacher , bio mum ) police take out avo … with new info coroner orders search of house

They braved the media with the other bruises so maybe that instant thought of we just couldn’t survive this time. Ambulance, hospital, media, police….

and couple with the knowledge that William had been taken to hospital over another bruising 'incident' that happened a few weeks prior to his disappearance might have raised the concerns of medicos and welfare authorities. IMO

Back in September of this year, the foster parents of missing boy WT had dismissed media reports of a breakthrough in his case as "fake news". The couple, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said in a statement that a newspaper article, first published by the Daily Telegraph on Monday night, had only caused more heartache for the family.

"Imagine waking up to an unsubstantiated article published by a large NSW media outlet claiming that a 'senior officer' within NSW Police has shared that they have a news person of interest, whilst inferring that this heinous crime is on the brink of being solved," WT's foster parents wrote in the statement.
"Once again we are forced to watch others objectify WT for personal gain.

"Time and time again we've watched people lose sight of the tragic reality that WT was a precious, innocent little boy who was taken from those he loved and who love him deeply, forgetting that there is a heartbroken family waiting in hope that WT will be found.

"To publish unverified claims, without consideration to the hurt that articles of this nature cause is disrespectful and devastating to everyone who knows and loves WT."

FP September Statement regarding person of interest

Ummm I wasn't talking about Foster parents in general.

Sometimes we have to put aside our thoughts of what we think we would do or what the expected way to behave is to understand why people do what they do. And that's not excusing them. It's getting to the unvarnished truth.

Ummm, I’m pretty sure that the child’s welfare
/ seeking medical attention would take precedence over and above a reasonable person’s desire to keep their other foster child. If a person’s own desires come over and above someone else’s health and safety needs, then that person has serious problems imo

Last edited:
I think with the current search they are looking for traces of decomposition or body fluids or movement or change in the soil around the property. I think they did the same sort of search around the pool at the house of Lynn and Chris Dawson in the case of Lynn’s disappearance.

Yes I’m confused about this too. I don’t understand how two AVOs could have been issued for a child, when the FPs are separated. If they live in separate houses, they likelihood of needing protection from both FPs is strange. IMO
Its just opinion but I think Williams sister has provided very important information and the AVO'S are to stop BOTH FP from contacting,badgering or influencing her.

moo

IIRC Jubes was called in later.

That's right, GJ was put in charge of the case 5 months later. The warrant to investigate BS's property and name him as a POI was already in place. GJ didn't consider BS as a viable suspect but he carried on with his predecessor's instructions.
GJ focused on PS for 2 reasons, he was regarded as the street's stickybeak (good source for info) and he broke an avo by making contact with the postie.

Obviously, everything has been scraped, back to the drawing board and FFC are in the spotlight, I hope with good cause.

JMO

Thought mums name had been removed

Both names were still on the Court list when I posted my first message today. Now only the male partner is on the Court list. But I think the removal of the female foster carer's name had something to do with the law that protects her identity whilst she was a foster carer. It sounds as though the AVO was raised about a fortnight ago it makes sense that her legal rep has taken action to remove the AVO information containing her name from public view. Be interesting to see if another one pops up with full name removed and replaced with an anonymous coded name of some description.

It could also be the welfare authority had the file removed after an admission made to what the AVO involved. IMO

I just started listening to the Where’s William Tyrell podcast again and something struck me. The mothers description of being in the kitchen and hearing one final loud roar. Could it be possible that he climbed onto the balcony rail and let out a roar as he “pounced” and fell, the roar would be loud as it would go to a cry of fear as he started to fall.

she rushed out, couldn’t initially locate him so ran around the house and found his body then panicked.

the FPs were applying to adopt WT and his sister, foster parents are in a tenuous position- perhaps the fear that they would have their foster daughter removed if they were found negligent made her/them enact a coverup?

if police are really examining this theory it could be that’s she’s already been arrested hence her name disappearing from the court list.

I wondered if it must have been as the result of past abuse by both parents which the foster daughter did not report at the time. Then the abuse occurred again by one of them and she reported all abuse.

Someone commented earlier that one of the names has been removed from the court list (re the AVOs) .

Both names were visible very early this morning. It made me wonder if there was no need for one of the AVOs anymore if one of them had been arrested?

Its just opinion but I think Williams sister has provided very important information and the AVO'S are to stop BOTH FP from contacting,badgering or influencing her.

moo

Yes that makes sense, however, I just found the article I read yesterday. It’s The Australian paywalled one. It says ‘alleged child assault’ and ‘resulted in bruising to the child’. I hope this is The Australian just embellishing the story, but I’m finding it hard to combine that with the accidental fall scenario.

NoCookies | The Australian

That's right, GJ was put in charge of the case 5 months later. The warrant to investigate BS's property and name him as a POI was already in place. GJ didn't consider BS as a viable suspect but he carried on with his predecessor's instructions.
GJ focused on PS for 2 reasons, he was regarded as the street's stickybeak (good source for info) and he broke an avo by making contact with the postie.

Obviously, everything has been scraped, back to the drawing board and FFC are in the spotlight, I hope with good cause.

JMO

I think you are correct. From memory Jubelin took over the case with Rupp retired sometime in February 2015. Jubelin was present at BS residential rental property when it was subjected to the search. Media must have been forewarned because they were there snapping away. Disgusting how BS was treated even though he had provided a rock solid alibi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95