Autopsy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
pack_fan said:
How about a quick synopsis, don't really want to read it. Is there any new information by viewing the wounds? Pictures of the hair on her hand?
Can someone PM me what they thought of RPD's blog? I lurk a little bit over at CTV but don't really want to register as a member. They are so cruel over there sometimes....I wouldn't be able to handle it!

If no one feels comfortable PM'ing me because I am not a regular poster, that's fine too. Just thought I would ask. This case is just as fascinating to me as LP was...

Love reading all the posts. You guys are great!

otto said:
Here's the info and link to Michelle's pregnancy:

"Young, 29, was found beaten to death in her Wake County home on Nov. 3 with her 2-year-old daughter unharmed by her side. Young was five months pregnant at the time of her death."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1175401

I was referring to the pregnancy at the time of the car accident, not the one at the time of the murder. The prior pregnancy ended in a therapeutic abortion a couple of weeks after the May 29 car accident in Transylvania County. To my knowledge, no details of that pregnancy -- gestational age, gender -- have ever been made public.

Kadie said:
Can someone PM me what they thought of RPD's blog? I lurk a little bit over at CTV but don't really want to register as a member. They are so cruel over there sometimes....I wouldn't be able to handle it!

If no one feels comfortable PM'ing me because I am not a regular poster, that's fine too. Just thought I would ask. This case is just as fascinating to me as LP was...

Love reading all the posts. You guys are great!
Hi Kadie and welcome!

I haven't read what you're referring to at CTV yet since I'm not a member there either, but it sounds interesting so Ill go read it.

eta~ what thread is it on over there?

RPD has made the link public info now - go to the ctv autopsy thread and you can find the link

Topsail Girl said:
RPD has made the link public info now - go to the ctv autopsy thread and you can find the link
thanks for the update! ;)

If the link is on ctv board I see no reason not to have it here instead of everyone asking for it in a pm as that is time consuming. I myself have sent many so far for those that wanted it after I got it. http://autopsyphotos.blogspot.com/

I was mostly interested in details about the clothing, hair, etc. and RPD wasn't able to relate those things. I can't say I really got much from it myself.

What I would like to see is Sami's opinion. Sami, in case you are around a few things I wanted to ask you and also let you know I will be bumping up my previous post on the part 11 thread in case you haven't seen my post there for you.
Question 1: From the autopsy info do you know if it's possible that Michele was choked enough to cause unconsciousness first. No matter in that scenario to me if the first blow was to the mouth or that the throat bone (forgot what it's called, hy something) was broken. I just know that I was strangled into that degree one time, a long time ago.

Question 2: This one is from a post on ctv about your opinion from the autopsy report that is posted here. If Michele was in a prone position is it a fact that her head would rest left or right side and not flat forward with the nose and forehead touching the floor? That's what someone else said and the blows to the back of the head would've caused trauma to the nose etc.

Question 3: Just remembered, what do you think about the swollen tongue and protruding from her mouth? Also any ideas come to you from that or mention of it being bitten? I don't remember anything in the AR about it but any technical terms that may have indicated that I may not have understood.

chicoliving said:
The link was posted on a public board and I see no reason not to post it directly.

This is no more graphic than the autopsy report imo so that's the only warning I would suggest. No photos just commentary.

http://autopsyphotos.blogspot.com/

The human/layman's perception is chilling. She was beat to a pulp and horrendous for her family to deal with. Wonder why he just didn't shoot her? No, he had to make it cruel and unjust and rabid. Please Lord, let there be an arrest soon so this young woman and her baby can get some justice for what was done to them.

concernedperson said:
The human/layman's perception is chilling. She was beat to a pulp and horrendous for her family to deal with. Wonder why he just didn't shoot her? No, he had to make it cruel and unjust and rabid. Please Lord, let there be an arrest soon so this young woman and her baby can get some justice for what was done to them.

Afternoon CP :)

I've just read RPD's notes. It is absolutely "chilling". I'm gonna be thinking about this for awhile. :(
I agree - why didn't he just shoot her.

I don't know what to make of this now. Whereas before I was almost certain JY killed her, now I have no idea. This is a real 'hate' crime.imo

jilly said:

I've just read RPD's notes. It is absolutely "chilling". I'm gonna be thinking about this for awhile. :(

I don't know what to make of this now. Whereas before I was almost certain JY killed her, now I have no idea. This is a real 'hate' crime.imo

i still think he killed her, but yes i agree...a real 'hate' crime:(

I have to say the words 'HATE CRIME' best describe this murder, from any other way it has been described Jilly.

Everything could aloways be worse, like beheaded or cut up or the baby damaged, etc. But the pointed way she was attacked and wounds she suffered does show true hate. They say hate is the opposite of love and you can have both feelings for a person at the same time. If the perp was JY I wonder what he is thinking now, realizing what he really did and knowing how cowardly he was. I'm glad he looks grey and beaten now. Awful

strach304 said:
If the link is on ctv board I see no reason not to have it here instead of everyone asking for it in a pm as that is time consuming. I myself have sent many so far for those that wanted it after I got it. http://autopsyphotos.blogspot.com/

I was mostly interested in details about the clothing, hair, etc. and RPD wasn't able to relate those things. I can't say I really got much from it myself.

What I would like to see is Sami's opinion. Sami, in case you are around a few things I wanted to ask you and also let you know I will be bumping up my previous post on the part 11 thread in case you haven't seen my post there for you.
Question 1: From the autopsy info do you know if it's possible that Michele was choked enough to cause unconsciousness first. No matter in that scenario to me if the first blow was to the mouth or that the throat bone (forgot what it's called, hy something) was broken. I just know that I was strangled into that degree one time, a long time ago.

Question 2: This one is from a post on ctv about your opinion from the autopsy report that is posted here. If Michele was in a prone position is it a fact that her head would rest left or right side and not flat forward with the nose and forehead touching the floor? That's what someone else said and the blows to the back of the head would've caused trauma to the nose etc.

Question 3: Just remembered, what do you think about the swollen tongue and protruding from her mouth? Also any ideas come to you from that or mention of it being bitten? I don't remember anything in the AR about it but any technical terms that may have indicated that I may not have understood.

i wondered about this too, but went back & looked at the AR....it states: Blunt force injury #5 consists of bruising, swelling, & 2 lacerations (to tear jaggedly; mangle) to the lips...lacerations of both upper lip & lower lip, surrounded by extensive bruising....then with the jaw fractures, i don't doubt her tongue was swollen...bless her heart:(

scandi said:
I have to say the words 'HATE CRIME' best describe this murder, from any other way it has been described Jilly.

Everything could aloways be worse, like beheaded or cut up or the baby damaged, etc. But the pointed way she was attacked and wounds she suffered does show true hate. They say hate is the opposite of love and you can have both feelings for a person at the same time. If the perp was JY I wonder what he is thinking now, realizing what he really did and knowing how cowardly he was. I'm glad he looks grey and beaten now. Awful

yep...who else would have/COULD have hated Michelle so much :confused:
...i mean, he was having a "relationship" with another woman, nice 'phat' insurance policy, he won't cooperate w/LE....the questionable, imo, car accident ......

strach304 said:

Hyoid bone in throat, bebe. I think if the hyoid was broken it should have been mentioned in the AR but I notice that it is a bone that supports the tongue. In cases of strangulation, the bone is usually broken..no mention tho, of that..so I wonder. I don't have an ans. to ? 1 but wanted to ans. as best I could. I don't think she was rendered unconscious by stragulation, tho...think the perp tried that and she pried his hands away and then the brutal beating commenced...evidence of a defensive posture from the backs of her hands protecting herself suggests consciousness to me. :sick:

close_enough said:
i still think he killed her, but yes i agree...a real 'hate' crime:(

You know....before Scott Dyleski, I wouldn't have any problem thinking it was JY. That kid really threw a wrench into my thought process even though everything including statistics points to JY.

jilly said:

I read it today also and agree with you. It does seem unconscionable that Jason would commit such a vicious bludgeoning upon his wife, but not impossible when you think of some of the recent murders committed by husbands.

jilly said:
You know....before Scott Dyleski, I wouldn't have any problem thinking it was JY. That kid really threw a wrench into my thought process even though everything including statistics points to JY.
You're right and that's why I was interested in this neighbor boy who was described as 'strange' at the beginning of the case. It does look a lot like drugs are involved.

scandi said:

Yeah, if he did do it, I wonder too what he's thinking now. He must be having nightmares every nite when he is able to sleep. And if he's looking so terrible because of it, it must be eating at him every single minute. One might go insane if they were not a true sociopath without a conscience.

Dominique said:
Hyoid bone in throat, bebe. I think if the hyoid was broken it should have been mentioned in the AR but I notice that it is a bone that supports the tongue. In cases of strangulation, the bone is usually broken..no mention tho, of that..so I wonder. I don't have an ans. to ? 1 but wanted to ans. as best I could. I don't think she was rendered unconscious by stragulation, tho...think the perp tried that and she pried his hands away and then the brutal beating commenced...evidence of a defensive posture from the backs of her hands protecting herself suggests consciousness to me. :sick:
Dominique - hi there !

The AR - page 5 says that the hyoid bone is intact, it is not fused and there are no fractures.

jilly said:

The limitation of the wounds to her head and face convince me even further that JY is the murdering you know what...JMO:behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody