Autopsy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either I read this somewhere recently, or I dreamt I read it, but I remember reading something about a police officer telling someone down at the station something about the chief just telling people it was safe so as not to cause panic. Maybe it was on GOLO, but it was more of a factual "this is what happened" kind of story being related to us rather than a snarky comment that "this is probably the way it was." Does anyone remember seeing this?

i believe it was in mike hiller's affadavid or comments that he made concerning his interaction with the police officers at the police station. obviously, anybody connected to brad or nancy making these remarks might have a biased perspective

If you prefer to stick with one aspect of the definition, then true enough that it is not a convincing argument. But if you stick to only looking at one aspect, you are also fooling yourself. There are a significant number of facts in the press conferences, search warrant affidavits, and other legal docs if one cares to look.

I am not fooling myself. I have read every document posted on this site. If this thing was a clear to LE as it appears to be to you, why have they not arrested BC or even named him a POI or named suspect? What I am doing is what I think every person should do and that is presume innocense until guilt is proven.

I am not fooling myself. I have read every document posted on this site. If this thing was a clear to LE as it appears to be to you, why have they not arrested BC or even named him a POI or named suspect? What I am doing is what I think every person should do and that is presume innocense until guilt is proven.

The documents didn't come from LE - so you have not heard the Chief's reason why she said the crime was not random.

He hasn't been named a suspect because our politically correct little world so demands it. I'm sure this case is infinitely more clear to LE than it is to me, otherwise I would have known long ago LE was dragging Brad's buddies in to find out who used Nancy's phone after she went missing to help set up an alibi.

Innocent until proven guilty is a premise required in a courtroom. This is a website for brainstorming who did it, nothing more and the premise does not apply.

The documents didn't come from LE - so you have not heard the Chief's reason why she said the crime was not random.

He hasn't been named a suspect because our politically correct little world so demands it. I'm sure this case is infinitely more clear to LE than it is to me, otherwise I would have known long ago LE was dragging Brad's buddies in to find out who used Nancy's phone after she went missing to help set up an alibi.

Innocent until proven guilty is a premise required in a courtroom. This is a website for brainstorming who did it, nothing more and the premise does not apply.

I did infact listen to the presser of July 15th. She states, "Nothing at this time leads us to believe that this is anything other than as isolated incident". I listened to it twice to make sure I did not miss the reasons that you insist she listed.

Or maybe he has not been named a suspect, because he did not do it. If I choose to apply the premise that he is innocent until proven guilt, in a courtroom, on this website or anywhere of my choosing, it is MY right to do so and not your right to tell me that it does not apply.

Do we need to start a "Those Who Support Brad Post Here"
thread ? :rolleyes:

Do we need to start a "Those Who Support Brad Post Here"
thread ? :rolleyes:

Or maybe just a thread for people who require more than rumor, circumstantial evidence and what if's before they condemn a potentially innocent man to jail or hell?

Or maybe just a thread for people who require more than rumor, circumstantial evidence and what if's before they condemn a potentially innocent man to jail or hell?

I take it you believe there is possibly a random killer loose in the Cary area? Or do you believe someone she knew killed her.......just not Brad?

I think a thread focusing on a 'BC is innocent' slant is actually a great idea. I'll go start one, then the folks who only want to discuss the autopsy can continue. Sound like a plan?

I think a thread focusing on a 'BC is innocent' slant is actually a great idea. I'll go start one, then the folks who only want to discuss the autopsy can continue. Sound like a plan?

You're good yeah :blowkiss: ............ I vote you for our next President !!

I did infact listen to the presser of July 15th. She states, "Nothing at this time leads us to believe that this is anything other than as isolated incident". I listened to it twice to make sure I did not miss the reasons that you insist she listed.

Or maybe he has not been named a suspect, because he did not do it. If I choose to apply the premise that he is innocent until proven guilt, in a courtroom, on this website or anywhere of my choosing, it is MY right to do so and not your right to tell me that it does not apply.

Listen to the 14th presser - the Chief does explain it and if you check my original post it does say the 14th and even gives you a time frame.

You may apply any premise you wish to your thoughts so I agree you have no more right to enforce yours than I do mine. However I disagree the premise applies outside of a courtroom and certainly not a standard to be applied to a board made of opinion. So we have our opinions and obviously they are very different but at least were there are facts, I prefer to use them and the fact is the Chief gave her reasons, if you choose to ignore her expertise and experience so be it. No problem.

I take it you believe there is possibly a random killer loose in the Cary area? Or do you believe someone she knew killed her.......just not Brad?

In this day and age...a random killer is not completely out of the question. Just do a search on one of those sites that shows convicted felons in you area and you will be surprised at the type of felons that live among us.

Statistically speaking, most people who are the victim of violent/fatal assaults are assaulted/killed by someone they knew. Given the recent gang activity in the Holly Springs/Fuquay area....not an impossibility....

I don't know if BC did it or didn't do it....that's my point...there is more than reasonable doubt, plausible explanations....it is not cut and dry...

I believe, because i am free to, in Karma....I would hate like the dickens for something to happen to my spouse and just because I was the last one to see him alive, have law enforcement snatch my kids away from me....be hung out to dry in the court of public opinion based on a loose statistic....for something I did not do. It happens.....everyday.....just look at the people who have sat on death row for 12 + years only to be ultimately released because latent DNA evidence proved their innocense. How many of them that did not have the benefit of DNA testing were killed based on public opinion?

I respect those who have decided that without a shadow of a doubt he did it and he must be punished by satan himself....but I have a right to my opinion as well.

Listen to the 14th presser - the Chief does explain it and if you check my original post it does say the 14th and even gives you a time frame.

You may apply any premise you wish to your thoughts so I agree you have no more right to enforce yours than I do mine. However I disagree the premise applies outside of a courtroom and certainly not a standard to be applied to a board made of opinion. So we have our opinions and obviously they are very different but at least were there are facts, I prefer to use them and the fact is the Chief gave her reasons, if you choose to ignore her expertise and experience so be it. No problem.

She announces in the presser on the 15th that the case in "now declared a homicide", so how would she have listed any reasons that it was a random act of violence on the 14th if it was not deemed a true homicide until the 15th?

If my opinion is that a person is innocent until proven guilty then it has as much right to application as your interpretation of the so called "facts".

He hasn't been arrested because LE is making sure they have an airtight case. They certainly don't want the DA's office to not agree to grand jury/prosecution. Just because he hasn't been arrested or named a suspect means NOTHING.

Look at Michelle Young......JY is still walking around. :furious:

Look how long it took to prosecute Ann Miller and her case had one of the most diligent, dedicated detectives Raleigh's force has ever had. :clap:
She was never declared a suspect either.

He hasn't been arrested because LE is making sure they have an airtight case. They certainly don't want the DA's office to not agree to grand jury/prosecution. Just because he hasn't been arrested or named a suspect means NOTHING.

Look at Michelle Young......JY is still walking around. :furious:

Look how long it took to prosecute Ann Miller and her case had one of the most diligent, dedicated detectives Raleigh's force has ever had. :clap:
She was never declared a suspect either.

I agree completely, at this point it means NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP