GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that no one is standing watch over the hole. All of the Law Enforcement is standing on the other side of the house.

Helicopter is leaving. I am assuming they were ordered to. I can also only assume what that may mean. JMO. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if they asked the news crew to move away?If they found bodies the coroner will have to come out first.

Helicopter leaving would mean they were ordered to leave. They weren't going anywhere unless made to.

Both the NBC and ABC affiliates filming left at the same time. Had both feeds pulled up. They had to be ordered. No other logical reason.

Nicole Garcia @Fox10_NicoleG
Breaking: investigators may have found something while digging; they've stopped #fox10phoenix #FindMikeAndTina twitter.com/robmfox10/stat…

image.jpg

It's getting dark here in Az... just another 15 minutes until sunlight is gone. Not sure what the choppers would be able to show at night.

Thanks to the locals for all your updates. This is not looking good.

IIRC the anchor said something about possibly refueling about an hour ago. Could be that, too.

That would make sense too, I didn't hear that. But I remember news anchor saying something like they'd bring us a live feed as long as able to. JMO

It's getting dark here in Az... just another 15 minutes until sunlight is gone. Not sure what the choppers would be able to show at night.

That would explain the Arizona sunset photo posted by FOX on twitter. It's 12:51pm here, middle of the day so it's hard to remember that it is almost night time there! The time differences always get me when I'm on US threads.

I was so hoping that Mike and Tina had pulled off a bank heist and were sitting on the deck of their Casa with margaritas and tequilla watching the sunset over the beach, holding hands.
[emoji17]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sad. My nerves were on edge just reading here. Can't imagine how the kids and siblings are feeling. :tantrum:

This is horribly sad. I too was hoping for a Bonnie and Clyde ending....😢

That long interview they just played on Live Feed from Fox 10 was very candid with the PI. I also piled up several criminal charges for assault on that JV guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne