Bahamas - Lindsay Shiver, 36, mom from GA, lover and hitman all charged in Nassau plot to kill husband, 28 July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Lindsay Shiver, alleged lover, accused hitman denied emergency bail bid

Police discovered the alleged plot while investigating a break-in at Grabbers Bar and Grill, where Bethel worked as a bartender

The two may very well throw Lindsay under the bus I think.

It was her idea. She promised us a big chunk of money. She came on to me at the bar I work at a while back. I went for it, I mean who wouldn't? She's cute, rich and has a house at the posh Bakers Bay.
So me and my buddy agreed to her plot. But we had no intention to do it. We just wanted the money and were planning take off to another island.

It was her idea. She promised us a big chunk of money. She came on to me at the bar I work at a while back. I went for it, I mean who wouldn't? She's cute, rich and has a house at the posh Bakers Bay.
So me and my buddy agreed to her plot. But we had no intention to do it. We just wanted the money and were planning take off to another island.
She deserves to be thrown under the bus!

JMO

None of the 3 looked too concerned on the video of them being walked by LE.

Curious to see which politician will stick his or her neck out to try and help. I am sure there is a lot going on behind the scenes to help this wealthy young woman - deserving or not.

On the flip side, her story could be they were blackmailing her because she was unfaithful to her husband, she was using drugs, etc...so they plotted to murder her husband if she didn't pay them off.

I am really wondering how close they were to implementing this scheme. Still trying to wrap my mind around it and can only imagine how her husband is feeling.

All jmo

My guess is that this line argument could find traction in The Bahamas where there could be a certain level of resentment against wealthy foreigners in general and wealthy land owning foreigners in particular.

These wealthy foreigners then come to The Bahamas and corrupt ordinary, hardworking, and yes, local, very local type guys.

Then factor in that alot of Carribean nations are inherently conservative. A "fallen woman" in the way of adultry is not going to win any accolades.

And in time honored tradition, 'fallen men" don't fall on their own accord- they must have been seduced by the corrupt foreigner!

This story will be picked up by LIFETIME, DATELINE, and NETFLIX ASAP.
It's always hard for Americans to accept a beautiful blonde cheerleader and beauty queen married to her high school football sweetheart would ever resort to hiring a hitman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back