A/C = ? Air conditioning?
Alternating current?
Atomic clock?
Assistant coach?
Air controller?
Appeals council?
I thought not...

A/C = atty/client

Wasn't there a big deal being made not long ago about George having put Casey up (complete with assurance of the building security person that he would watch out for her) at a gated address in Cape Canaveral? If all that was true, how can she owe her landlord money?

It has to be a former landlord that's listed on the bankruptcy form--unless George gave her the rent money and she just never paid the landlord. Would Casey actually do something like that to Daddy Dearest?

I think the info was that Daddy George "helped FCA get into the condo" .... not sure if that meant providing $$$, or co-signing on a lease, or putting in a good word, or what? Not necessarily that George was paying the rent every month.

I was surprised to see all of the incorrect spelling and poor grammar in the filing. Sigh.
"saphire ring"
"womans clothes"
"Hopespring" and "Hopesspring" in the same document
etc.

Was Leonard Padilla not included as a possible creditor?

She lists 4 Years for "How Long Employed?" :waitasec:

She had Caylee when she was 19yrs and never returned to work. So she began working at 15yrs old :waitasec:

You're obviously forgetting her jobs as event coordinator at Universal, Sports Authority (where there was even a robbery - how can we forget), and as a nanny. And her job as paralegal for Baez, Mason, & company. :rolleyes:

I was surprised to see all of the incorrect spelling and poor grammar in the filing. Sigh.

"saphire ring"
"womans clothes"
"Hopespring" and "Hopesspring" in the same document
etc.

Monitary instead of Monetary

The reason for the filing now is so transparent, regardless of what her attorney said. Does M and M have a prayer?

You're obviously forgetting her jobs as event coordinator at Universal, Sports Authority (where there was even a robbery - how can we forget), and as a nanny. And her job as paralegal for Baez, Mason, & company.

Yes I must have :giggle:

I think the info was that Daddy George "helped FCA get into the condo" .... not sure if that meant providing $$$, or co-signing on a lease, or putting in a good word, or what? Not necessarily that George was paying the rent every month.

But someone had to have paid her rent or given her the money to pay it...she has no job and--according to her bankruptcy filing--no money.

"They" = Casey's lawyers?
"him" = Adam Longo?

A/C = ?
Air conditioning?
Alternating current?
Atomic clock?
Assistant coach?
Air controller?
Appeals council?
I thought not...

"They" = CBS Phoenix, "him"= Adam Longo.

But just to clarify, I'm pretty sure "they" would let "him" pay for photos and videos, even if "they" wouldn't let "him" pay directly for the interview.

A/C = Attorney/Client

What is a TO zone?

Time Out. :) Meaning suspension of your Websleuths privileges.

ICA = I_________ Casey Anthony?

What does the I stand for?

Inmate.

Okay, my fellow WSers. I have spent way more time & energy tonight on Casey Anthony than she deserves.
Goodnight all!

Exactly! If she "owns" it she would have it with her at 26 years old! When I moved out after college I brought my bed and dresser with me.

I did not have that luxury. :( My parents did (and still do) own my bedroom furniture. I had four younger siblings and my folks would have been appalled if I thought I "owned" my bedroom furniture or had any intentions of removing it from their home.

I found one false statement in her list of assets. She claims she has clothing worth $100. The only people that would have that low of an amount are homeless living on the streets with just the clothes on their backs. Just bras and underwear would be more than that.

All of the items are listed at current market value (not replacement or retail value). If you have ever tried to sell clothing on Craigslist or at a yard sale, it would be hard to get more than $50 for your entire closet... unless you have designer clothes (which she does not appear to have by taking another look at that new photo of Casey).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove