Bosma Murder Trial 02.17.16 - Day 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that "The Eliminator" was on the incinerator in red spray paint. Is this something the manufacturer did?

Feb 17 2016 2:37 PM
There's an X marked on her map where The Eliminator was found.

Feb 17 2016 2:38 PM
The two burn areas are also marked on her map.

Feb 17 2016 2:39 PM
Court now seeing pictures of the barn on the farm property.

Feb 17 2016 2:40 PM
Huys was the one who first stopped Chaz Main on his dirtbike.

Feb 17 2016 2:41 PM
"I thought it might be important for him [Main] to speak to one of the investigators," Huys says.

Feb 17 2016 2:42 PM
Court now seeing the photo of the eliminator taken from the field itself. You can see the Eliminator through the trees.

Yes, Eliminator is in red letters across the front as per the photo on the company site

Feb 17 2016 2:39 PM
Court now seeing pictures of the barn on the farm property.

Feb 17 2016 2:40 PM
Huys was the one who first stopped Chaz Main on his dirtbike.

So this individual did not report his findings on his own? Imagine if this officer did not stop and question him. Bravo to her.

MOO

Feb 17 2016 2:45 PM
Court will now see photos sent a Dr. Rogers of the Eliminator and bones found inside it.

Feb 17 2016 2:46 PM
"I really wasn't sure what it was. What I had in my mind is that it was going to be a smoker," Huys says.

Feb 17 2016 2:47 PM
"Looking at the sheer size of it, I thought it was a real possibility that someone could be inside it," Huys says.

She says she opened up a small door at the bottom of the device. She could see in, but not up into it.

Then she moved onto the large hatch at the top, and she opened it up and looked inside.

Something tells me that Millard really enjoyed killing. There was no reason to kill Babcock. There was no real reason to kill Bosma. And there was probably very little reason to kill his dad given the fact that his lifestyle was already lavish and his workload was next to nothing. The purchase of the Eliminator tells me that this guy planned on killing whoever stood in the way of him and whatever he might want. I'm getting the feeling that Millard was pure evil and that we were every fortunate that someone recognized that one tattoo or else there is a good chance somebody else might be dead.

Feb 17 2016 2:49 PM
There's a sign on the incinerator that says "The Eliminator: Small and Large Animal Cremators."

Feb 17 2016 2:50 PM
The unit is about 10 feet, 11 inches tall from the ground to the top of the stack, Huys says.

Feb 17 2016 2:51 PM
Court now seeing a photo of a small bone fragment inside the incinerator part of The Eliminator. "When I first looked down, I saw a bone inside the hatch," Huys says.

Feb 17 2016 2:52 PM
Members of the Bosma family wiping away tears as the bone is shown.

:(

Feb 17 2016 2:51 PM
Court now seeing a photo of a small bone fragment inside the incinerator part of The Eliminator. "When I first looked down, I saw a bone inside the hatch," Huys says.

Feb 17 2016 2:52 PM
Members of the Bosma family wiping away tears as the bone is shown.

:(

Even though you know it's coming, it's still so hard to hear.

Feb 17 2016 2:53 PM
Huys says she was wondering where the bone came from. "Is it animal? Is it human? I didn't know."

Feb 17 2016 2:53 PM
Huys contacted Staff Sgt. Kavanagh, and said she would need a forensic anthropologist to help make that determination.

Feb 17 2016 2:54 PM
They called Dr. Tracy Rogers from the University of Toronto.

Feb 17 2016 2:56 PM
Court now seeing a photo of the bone itself out of The Eliminator and placed on craft paper.

Feb 17 2016 2:58 PM
Huys took a series of photos of the bone, and sent them in an email to Dr. Rogers.

Feb 17 2016 2:58 PM
A second, smaller bone was also found inside the incinerator.

Now that MS is clean of his drug habit and has had a few years to reflect on his life, he may be sitting there thinking that at some point in his relationship with DM he may have found himself on the wrong side of that incinerator. MOO

Feb 17 2016 3:00 PM
The first bone looks to be about 20 cm long or so, according to the ruler laid against it for scale. The second bone is about 8 cm long.

I agree with your logic 100%. So that would lead us to believe that no one saw it or smelled it? Very plausible if you think about the remoteness of the location. I don't think these burn marks were near the barn? MOO

I thought I remember the neighbours did see it? Or maybe that was just the incinerator itself. They took pictures and put them on Twitter of the actual unit, I'm not remembering if they saw activity there, anyone recall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010