Bosma Murder Trial 04.12.16 - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, why y'all sleuthing AM's girlfriend, DM's ex-fiancé, DM's mother?

Time to review The Rules and very specifically from Etiquette & Information:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Best you brush up on TOS or you may find yourself on a nice WS vacation.

I know everyone thinks how did these young guys not hear of this it was all over the news. I look back to my early 20's which most of these guys were and between my social life, going to the gym, parties and everything else we never watched the news. If the TV was on it was for video games, sports or PPV for sporting events. The radio was never on it was always an iPod in the car or on a sound dock at home. Our conversations revolved around women and sports and where we were going to party on the weekend certainly not current events.

Also I can see how AM would not put 2 and 2 together about the truck. All other missions involved scouting and planning. He probably assumed the test drive was the scouting and later that night they came back and stole the truck. After all a black Dodge Ram is fairly common vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost nothing in this case that we've heard about DM and MS is logical to me. My point was, if MS had absolutely nothing to do with what happened to TB, and "wasn't even there" the way he supposedly said to BD, he'd be freaking out the same way MH and AM allegedly were, and trying to get as far away from evidence as possible. That's what a logical person does. Yet some have speculated that maybe DM was setting MS up by instructing AM to get these items into MS's hands. Turns out, that is *allegedly* not the case at all, it was MS who wanted AM to bring him these things.

Or... (how's this for a wacky theory) it was never MS on the phone texting with AM at all, it was whoever DM instructed to tell AM to get those things to MS so that the police found him with them. (I don't actually believe that, but at this point, it wouldn't surprise me.)

It's interesting because MH testified that AM said DM would have wanted MS to have the toolbox, not that MS had called asking for it.

"Hagerman told the court that Michalski said Millard would have wanted the toolbox and backpack to go to Smich."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/bosma-matt-hagerman-snivelling-1.3525024

IMO the more I think about it the more I think Dellen is a serial killer. I think Dellen brought Smech into the whole thing to make it interesting and to try to frame smech for the hell of it . when you see pictures of smech smoking a cigarette and using a skateboard at his age to get around....he just seems like a big case of arrested development. Somewhere somebody said that Smech followed Dellen around like a puppy dog. Dellen could not stop himself. I am thinking that the Russian guy did not get killed because Smetch as Dellen said was "sick". And by "sick" I think he meant that Smetch chickened out. Then the second time out Smech did what he was supposed to do the first time. The say that Dellen needed to make 100,000 a month to cover his debts. I think the plan was to steal both trucks. I think when Dellen turned his head to look at Smetch in the back seat of the truck in response to the Russian saying "you don't want to know what I did"..Dellen was giving the hairy eyeball to Smech saying kill him already. And when Smech didn't then they went for their second kill with Bosma. This is the best I can theorize tonight. Dellen is evil. Smech as well. I wish they had capital punishment in Canada.

Totally ridiculous. Like they are using every excuse to delay and prolong the trial!

I see these kinds of comments a lot on Twitter. If proper legal procedures are not followed during a trial, the defence can use that as grounds for appealing the verdict which could result in a new trial being ordered or the verdict being overturned. So, while I understand it's frustrating for people to not be able to listen or read about the trial, it is also absolutely necessary. Unless, of course you want to see these guys acquitted?

I have a question. If DM is convicted of TB's murder, as a convict would be still be allowed to represent himself in LB's murder trial?

All MOO.

I have a question. If DM is convicted of TB's murder, as a convict would be still be allowed to represent himself in LB's murder trial?

All MOO.

Yeah, because in that trial he is innocent until proven guilty. The idea is that just because he was convicted of murdering one man does not mean he also murdered another. If the courts did that then people could be scapegoated and multiple murders attributed to a person who did not commit it.

I'd expect DM to call mom upon his arrest.

MB probably started calling all his friends to demand to know which one got DM into trouble ;)
Or perhaps DM called DP and he contacted MB? I doubt that MB would call MS or even have his phone number. I'm thinking it was DP-MB(DM has been arrested)-MB-CN( What's going on!! Dell is in jail!!) -CN-MS(there's trouble- DM is in jail)-MS-AM( Dell is in jail- clear his house of drugs and get the thing MH has- bring it all to me) AM-MH (Dell is in jail, there's a missing guy and MS wants this stuff asap) I think that's how the phone calls went down. MOO

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...illers-friend-testifies-at-bosma-murder-trial

I'm not sure if this was already posted but it adds some context in the article about the texts and testimony that I find helpful.

“He asked me if he should steal it from the a–hole or the nice guy?” Michalski, 26, testified Tuesday.
The testimony brought gasps from the packed courtroom."

Here too.

All MOO.

And have you noticed her last post on Instagram? A caricature of Charlie Chaplin, to which she added the tag: "The Silence of Charlie"

You could read into what that might mean. I'm starting to think she's using these image to communicate something.

Totally agree. Look at the one with Calvin and Hobbes, "There's never enough time to do the nothing you want"... then read what she put to the side in response to queries... :" Secret"

The last text was one from Michalski that was pulled off the screen before I could get it all down, but it referred to this being "not the first time" Millard had done something.
by Adam Carter 3:48 PM

Michalski now refreshing his memory from one of his police statements.
by Adam Carter 3:48 PM

Michalski says he did see Millard on the Tuesday, at Maple Gate. "He was on the computer," Michalski says. "I asked him if they got the truck, and he said yes."
by Adam Carter 3:50 PM

Michalski says he was referring to the truck they test drove on the Monday.
by Adam Carter 3:50 PM

Michalski says he doesn't remember Millard's demeanour when he told him that.
by Adam Carter 3:51 PM

So he had to be given his statement to remember that he asked DM if he got the truck and DM said yes? Seriously???? Key information!! I am not convinced that this one is going to tell the truth we need him to tell.

IMO, there's a difference between how things went down to us in the general public in May of 2013, what occurred behind the scenes, and what we know now only if following trial details. I'm tempted to think the witnesses knew about as much as I did at the time about this particular case. Even if IT had been questioned and LE knew who had the tattoo by the 7th, none of us knew it, so I don't think it's fair to assume AM and MH did. That is, if they are telling the truth. I think everything went very expeditiously in finding the perps and it's not worth the energy to read more into their choice of action at the time. JMO

So he had to be given his statement to remember that he asked DM if he got the truck and DM said yes? Seriously???? Key information!! I am not convinced that this one is going to tell the truth we need him to tell.

As someone else pointed out, referring to his statement only makes it stronger because we know there is written proof of what he's saying now.

From today... the MM call at 6AM to AM asking about MS and DM, then the followup texts between AM and DM are solid evidence to corroborate the video evidence placing the two perps together the night of May6-7.

From today... the MM call at 6AM to AM asking about MS and DM, then the followup texts between AM and DM are solid evidence to corroborate the video evidence placing the two perps together the night of May6-7.

I agree that the evidence so far strongly suggests that to be true, but what is missing for me still is precisely what role MS played in this crime, IMO. If someone else other than MS was in the hangar video, and that can be proved, then there remains questions, IMO. Just because MS was with DM on the early morning (7 am or so) of May 7th does not prove to me he was at the hangar all night with DM. As I said in the last thread, I do see that it's possible that the person in the hangar with DM could be someone other than MS, IMO. I hope TD puts a gait expert on the stand to compare MS's walk with the person on the video.

I know I could be wrong, but I want to be more sure. Hopefully as more testimony is revealed I can leave my alien planet and be welcomed back on Earth to live peacefully among friends. lol

All MOO.

<BBM>
Please post the link that shows that BD (or anyone other than TD, for that matter) testified that there was a pound of weed. Thanks

Adam CarterVerified account &#8207;@AdamCarterCBC Apr 6
Court heard Smich had about a pound of weed as well. #Bosma #TimBosma

Alex Pierson &#8207;@AlexpiersonAMP Apr 6
Dungey. It wasn't just a tool box. Smich also had a pound of pot. Daly doesn't remember. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

I guess TD brought it up

All excellent questions and I'm going to piggy back in bold:
In fairness for MH's belief of what was in the toolbox, I think we may have to think that perhaps DM was a big time supplier- a kilo of this, a good chunk of that, and a nice supply of ecstasy, oxy's and crack. When I think of a tool box, I think of the kind that has those trays that keep things organized. According to MH's testimony, the tool box was 4-5 lbs and nothing seemed to be moving around in it. Maybe someone can figure out how much a tool box like that would weigh and how much a gun or two would weigh.

IMO, it could have had a few things in it- gun(s) included. Also, from MH's testimony, DM kept his drug box locked. I'm speculating that DM had drugs at Maple Gate and the Hangar. If the toolbox wasn't at Maple Gate, IMO, he was dealing out of the hangar as well and when he started to feel the heat, everything had to be cleared out of the hangar- the truck, his "pharmacy-box" and the gun(s) He did that on Thursday night in prep for the possibility of LE showing up at the hangar after learning AJ called CS. Clearing the drugs out of Maple Gate was instigated by a phone call from someone after DM was arrested- someone who knew Maple Gate was going to be searched. MOO

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont Apr 7
Toolbox was always at Maplegate parties. "He'd keep it locked." Had drugs in it. Hagerman assumed it still had drugs in it.

Adam Carter &#8207;@AdamCarterCBC Apr 7
Hagerman says the toolbox was locked, about 4 or 5 pounds, and it didn't seem like anything was moving around in it. #TimBosma #Bosma

Hagerman says he "never once" tried to see what was inside. Said it was 4 or 5 pounds. #TimBosma #Bosma

Fraser asks what would have been in the toolbox previously. "Narcotics, drugs that were brought out at parties," Hagerman says. #TimBosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214