Bosma Murder Trial 05.18.16 - Day 51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smich says he "has't turned his mind to this" and doesn't want to say anything wrong because he's confused.
by Adam Carter 11:45 AM

I'd say he's pretty lucky if he in fact rolled in a SUV a few times into a ditch and could run away from it. I know others who weren't so lucky in similar situations.

Sachak also asks if Smich remembers the police coming to his mother's house afterwards. "I'm sorry, I don't remember," Smich says. "I haven't been focused on any of this stuff."
by Adam Carter 11:46 AM

Means he was clearly wearing his seat-belt, showing respect for the law...therefore not capable of murder!

Smich says he remembers certain things about May 5, but it's not in his mind as much as May 6.
by Adam Carter 11:51 AM

"I'm just asking you to go into your mind and ask about what happened 24 hours earlier," Sachak says.
by Adam Carter 11:52 AM

Sachak says Millard's arms weren't covered. Smich says he doesn't recall.
by Adam Carter 11:52 AM

Tumanenko described Millard's tattoos that are on his arms to police.
by Adam Carter 11:53 AM

Ask who threw TB's phone out of the truck and why!!! Too risky even for Sachak.

"On May 5, Dellen's head and face was exposed?" Sachak says. Smich says he thinks that's the case for all of them.
by Adam Carter 11:54 AM

Sachak is trying to illustrate that Millard wasn't trying to hide or disguise himself. Millard wasn't wearing gloves either.
by Adam Carter 11:54 AM

"He's exposed ... potentially leading to forensic evidence 24 hours before Mr. Bosma was shot," Sachak says about Millard.
by Adam Carter 11:55 AM

Smich says he wasn't wearing a hoodie on that test drive as far as he remembers.
by Adam Carter 11:56 AM

Ask who burned the seats of TB's truck that morning on the farm. JMO

Yeah, I get it, hot-wiring and stealing cars is bad, immoral and illegal. BUT it does not make one a murderer, NOR does it imply the capacity to commit murder. If it did, the SS should be up on 1st degree murder charges as well.

I really don't understand this argument at all. No one is saying that stealing, rap lyrics, beating MM, dealing drugs, etc. etc. mean MS is guilty of murder. They're all just small pieces of the puzzle to show us who MS really is.

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak now asking about Igor Tumanenko's test drive. Sachak says Millard wasn't wearing a hoodie. #TimBosma #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Smich says he doesn't think either of them was. #TImBosma #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak asks about what he and Dellen Millard were wearing the day of the Igor Tumenenko test drive. Smich doesn't remember. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Day of Tumanenko test drive. Smich says he doesn't know what he or Dell wore that day. #Bosma

Smich says he hung out with Dellen so much he can't recall what he wore that specific day. Sachak suggests it was a significant day. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak says Tumanenko test drive was day before #Bosma shot and so it should be "etched" in his memory.

Smich says yes it was a day before Dellen shot Tim #Bosma. Sachak says he can say that all he wants.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
That was a day before Mr Bosma was shot. "A day before 'Dell' shot Mr. #Bosma, yes," Smich replies. Why isn't it etched in memory?

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 1m1 minute ago
Smich having tough time remembering the first of the two test drives. "It is not in my mind..." Asked about what wearing. #Bosma @CTVNews

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
The events the following day were far more significant in his mind, Smich says. #TimBosma

"It's not in my mind as much as what happened the night of the 6th, that's what I'm trying to tell you." Smich says

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 54s55 seconds ago
From Igor Tumanenko's testimony, Millard must have been wearing short sleeves, but Smich knows he's supposed to go by own memory, he says

Sachak says Smich knows Millard has two big distinctive tattoos on his forearms. Smich says yes. #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Tumanenko described Millard's tattoos that are on his arms to police. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
"And he has ambition and discipline on his wrists," Smich says. #Bosma

Colin ButlerVerified account ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Smich says he knows Millard has tattoos. One says "ambition" the other "discipline." #Bosma

Igor testified that he noticed the tattoos on Dellen, Sachak recalls. Smich says yes. #Bosma

Sachak suggests again that Dellen's face and head was visible. Smich says they all would have had their faces exposed. #Bosma

Millard has "ambition" and "discipline" tattooed on his wrists. Tumanenko noticed the "ambition" tattoo in particular

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 58s58 seconds ago
Sachak is trying to illustrate that Millard wasn't trying to hide or disguise himself. Millard wasn't wearing gloves either. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Millard wasn't wearing gloves in the Tumanenko test drive. Could have left his prints anywhere. It was daylight.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 43s43 seconds ago
Exposed tattoos, leaving behind forensic evidence, 24 hours before #TimBosma disappearance, Sachak points out

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 21s21 seconds ago
Smich was also exposed, as in not wearing hoodie, on the test drive.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38s39 seconds ago
Sachak suggests that Smich also was not wearing a hoodie, didn't have his face covered. Smich doesn't recall wearing one no.

He suggests Dellen could've left fingerprints. Was in daylight. Smich agrees--says same for him. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 41s41 seconds ago
Sachak asks if Smich had his hands in his pockets. He doesn't recall. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Smich says Millard head/face exposed May 5. His tattoos visible. Not wearing gloves. It was daylight...Smich says his own face/head exposed.

Wow! I'm suprised. I am 5'11 and tried the same exerercise with my 2006 dodge diesel and couldn't come even close

Was meant as reply to CJprincess photo.

Thanks CJ princess! Very interesting contribution

Sachak asking Smich if he recalls having his hands in his pockets. He says he doesn't remember.
by Adam Carter 11:57 AM

Sachak now talking about the fact that Smich was hungover on May 5 from mixing Oxycodone and alcohol.
by Adam Carter 11:58 AM

"You want to be able to look at the disclosure that you had and tailor your evidence precisely to that document," Sachak says. Smich says that's not the case.
by Adam Carter 12:01 PM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 27s28 seconds ago
Smich was on oxycontin and alcohol on May 4-5, Sachak says. Smich was sick on May 5 during test drive. Meneses testified he was vomiting

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 39s40 seconds ago
Smich was sick that day from drinking alcohol and taking oxy. #Bosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 2m2 minutes ago
Millard's lawyer pushing Smich to remember what clothes he was wearing for 1st test drive. Jeans? Shorts? Hoodie? Jacket? #Bosma @CTVNews

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Sachak now talking about the fact that Smich was hungover on May 5 from mixing Oxycodone and alcohol. #TimBosma #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 50s51 seconds ago
He was ill because he mixed booze and oxycontin. "That would be correct, sir," Smich says.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Smich says he had alcohol and oxy that made him sick May 5. "I don't recall throwing up, but that makes sense," he says.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Smich says he'd taken one pill of OxyContin and drank alot the night before. #Bosma #HamOnt

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 59s60 seconds ago
"I don't do it that often, when I did it that time I did get sick." Sachak suggests he took a lot, despite having a developed tolerance

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 33s34 seconds ago
Smich disagrees. Says he rarely used oxy. But his shoulder was acting up.

And the lies just keep piling up. He can't remember if he was wearing a hoodie that night? We have seen the video of the hangar. He's wearing a hoodie. It was his freaking uniform. Now he's just outright lying.

He did not give testimony to make the Bosma's feel better or to clear up any confusion. He gave testimony to save his #$%^ and throw DM under the bus.

MOO.

So far this whole cross-examination has more of a feel of "my guy is going down for this and you sure as hell are going down with him" as opposed to a "my guy didn't do it...you did" feel. MOO

"You were very clever sir. You will refuse to answer and question unless I as a lawyer have any document that I as a lawyer have that you can rely on," Sachak says. "You're trying to give any answer possible to remove yourself from this horrible situation you find yourself in." "That is absolutely untrue," Smich says. "Just like you freestyle rap, you freestyle testimony here," Sachak says.
by Adam Carter 12:02 PM

"Your suggestions are false sir," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 12:03 PM

Freestyle testimony... I like the phrase. Begrudgingly giving points to Sachak lol.

Sounds like things are getting testy. I'm not sure if anyone is wearing down yet but Sachak is still hammering away. Gotta give him that.

Moo

"You had to throw in Dell's name, without me asking you who else was there," Sachak says about Smich mentioning Millard had also taken Oxycodone.
by Adam Carter 12:04 PM

"If you don't like the answers sir, don't ask the questions," Smich says. Sachak says Smich is "concocting a story" where he can "deflect blame."
by Adam Carter 12:04 PM

"The only person who never seems to be at any fault here is you," Sachak says.
by Adam Carter 12:05 PM

And the lies just keep piling up. He can't remember if he was wearing a hoodie that night? We have seen the video of the hangar. He's wearing a hoodie. It was his freaking uniform. Now he's just outright lying.

He did not give testimony to make the Bosma's feel better or to clear up any confusion. He gave testimony to save his #$%^ and throw DM under the bus.

MOO.

In his defense, I believe he was asking specifically about whether he had a hoodie on during the Igor test drive. With that said...If I had to bet my house...I'd put it on the "WAS" wearing a hoodie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties