Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought about those fireside pictures ... Maybe the only significance is in the caption which states "glow in the dark" and "firepit seating".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My feeling is that if they believed it was human blood they would have covered that board, not carried it out with the stain in full view of the media. They have been extremely circumspect with physical evidence, to the point of erecting large tents at the farm.

That I said, I recall the board well and it WAS creepy looking, and perhaps it was just mishandled. Or they chose to let the media see it for some unknown reason.

I remember seeing a picture of a gloved officer carrying it out of the barn, and there was a paper evidence bag over one end of it.

IMO

Now as we await the verdict, I'm re-reading some of the early reports from May 2013. This is fascinating just how on point this was way back then:

Police are now considering a “thrill kill” as a possible motive for the mysterious slaying of Tim Bosma.

"“It is seriously being looked at,” said one police source. “There is a theory that it was about stealing a truck but also hurting somebody.”

Stealing the truck is definitely also part of it.

“There was an obsession over that truck,” the copper said. “But there is potentially more since it could have easily been stolen anywhere.”

Instead, there was a staged event.

“Twisted would be the word,” an officer said.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

I remember and it's interesting how early on some of the comments made.

These 2 stood out to me.

Police are looking into a small, “close-knit group of friends” that hung around together.

The show depicts a number of people following a leader involved in nefarious activities, including homicide.

I remember seeing a picture of a gloved officer carrying it out of the barn, and there was a paper evidence bag over one end of it.

IMO

But I (and I'm sure others) remember what the stain looked like, so I'm not sure it was covered well.

Again, could have been a handling mishap. Just my feeling they wouldn't intentionally display a bloodied board when so much other evidence has been, even to this day, locked down tight.

But I (and I'm sure others) remember what the stain looked like, so I'm not sure it was covered well.

Again, could have been a handling mishap. Just my feeling they wouldn't intentionally display a bloodied board when so much other evidence has been, even to this day, locked down tight.

I always thought it was blood on the board. I remember it well. But then I think, would they actually leave a board with blood on it in the barn for over a year after LB's murder?

I'm thinking the board had to have something other then blood on it. But I couldn't begin to guess what

I always thought it was blood on the board. I remember it well. But then I think, would they actually leave a board with blood on it in the barn for over a year after LB's murder?

I'm thinking the board had to have something other then blood on it. But I couldn't begin to guess what

Motor oil was my thought, maybe from one of the farm machines like the excavator. Your point about them leaving it there for so long is also a good one.

Also: since everyone seems a bit testy lately and I've gotten jumped on in some uncool ways: I have no hidden agenda with the board theory. I probably posted the same exact words the day we first saw the board pics.

Just curious why Dm's attorney didn't harp more on MS's assistance with regard to how TB's body got into the incinerator. (or was it actually due to lack of??) I find there is a little bit of time and info left out by both parties in this respect that I find odd, seems like a bit of time is being swept over.

Just curious why Dm's attorney didn't harp more on MS's assistance with regard to how TB's body got into the incinerator. (or was it actually due to lack of??) I find there is a little bit of time and info left out by both parties in this respect that I find odd, seems like a bit of time is being swept over.

I think if either lawyer pushes too hard on the "body could not be moved by one person" narrative, it serves to remind the jury that HIS client therefore must have helped too--despite their matching shoulder injuries.

He had an outdoor pool and hosted barbecues. The jury read text messages between Millard and Michalski planning one barbeque: Millard said he wanted two female guests for every male invitee and bacon to be served.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...tiny-as-friend-cross-examined-at-murder-trial

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=High Fiving The Bacon

Look at the second link to see what "bacon" may have meant to DM and his party pals.
(I searched for "high five" because I thought it is given after a successful what-ever (deal, event) re MS' "HIGH FIVE" in sms to DM.)

I guess if this trial doesn't get them the others will. IMO
Potentially much weaker evidence against MS at the LB trial IMO, though. So he could receive AATF in the TB trial, and then be found innocent in LB.

Or it could have been removed and concealed somewhere by DM, and then only discovered much later?

I think if either lawyer pushes too hard on the "body could not be moved by one person" narrative, it serves to remind the jury that HIS client therefore must have helped too--despite their matching shoulder injuries.
DM's attorney did insist it would be 'physically impossible' for one person to do it. MS replied that DM was a gymnast and 'very capable'

The sausage photo looks like MS was cooking and sent DM the picture like when my oldest son sends me photos of his meals on Facebook.

I bet your son doesn't lay out the sausages to look like a hand holding a gun. There was a bit of effort on MS's part in that layout. He even had to break one of the sausages in just the right spot. I'm pretty sure MS doesn't have two thumbs.

If you need to take another look at the frying pan, see #648 at pg 44 of this thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sma-Murder-Trial-Weekend-Discussion-16/page44

I bet your son doesn't lay out the sausages to look like a hand holding a gun. There was a bit of effort on MS's part in that layout. He even had to break one of the sausages in just the right spot.

I don't see it as holding a gun, but rather a 'high five' to match his previous text. The broken sausage represents the thumb.

Do you think MS actually took this photo, or is it just a photo yanked from the Net?

Whatever the source of the photo, when combined with the furniture photo, does not match up with the type of BBQ's they have back at DM's party pad.

This is more DM's friends idea of a BBQ party
attachment.php

MOO

Attachments

• am-bbq.jpg
    am-bbq.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 116
I bet your son doesn't lay out the sausages to look like a hand holding a gun. There was a bit of effort on MS's part in that layout. He even had to break one of the sausages in just the right spot. I'm pretty sure MS doesn't have two thumbs.

If you need to take another look at the frying pan, see #648 at pg 44 of this thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sma-Murder-Trial-Weekend-Discussion-16/page44

I see 4 fingers, a thumb (broken sausage) 2 sausages forming a hand palm. I do no see a gun.

I have tried to see where you are coming from and although you are a very strong debater I just don't agree with your line of thinking. There are too many things pointing to MS's guilt. If you break everything into pieces I can see what you're saying but the fact is we are looking at the evidence as a whole and as a whole it points to MS guilt.

Yes, I agree with you. I think of each bit of information as a bead on a necklace. Individually, they could all be cast aside, but we don't evaluate evidence that way. We look at each bead as potentially part of the necklace. Does it fit the overall colour. Is it the right size and pattern? Does it fit the time frame? Is it supported by witnesses? Does it line up with the process. Does it fit into the steps toward the end result that we know to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay