Brittney Files for Divorce!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Floh said:
The latest i herd (from TMZ.com) was he would only get 20% from the sakle of the house and $250,000 in total because of the pre-nup.

also according to the pre-nup he gets everything from the sale of the wedding pix and pictures of the children.

and, guess what?

Britney is apparently shopping round the glossies with pix of Jayden James (who hasn't been spotted publicly as yet) at the moment AND she will give them for FREE!

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Oh yeah..this one is gonna get nasty

I hate train wrecks like this: you know you should look away, but it's so big and hard to miss that you can't. Ew, ew, ew. Poor kids (all of them).

CNN is reportng that Britney is about to sign a 20 million dollar 2 year deal in Las Vegas,but she has one stipulation:: that her soon to be ex-husband,Federline,be banned from any and all venues while she is performing--wow she really can't stand that guy, so its just about unanimous now I'd say

Peter Hamilton said:
CNN is reportng that Britney is about to sign a 20 million dollar 2 year deal in Las Vegas,but she has one stipulation:: that her soon to be ex-husband,Federline,be banned from any and all venues while she is performing--wow she really can't stand that guy, so its just about unanimous now I'd say

I just checked CNN.com and couldn't find anything about this...did you hear it on TV maybe? (Not contradicting you, just curious)

aijones said:
the house that they are selling is worth 10 million dollars and he gets half of that money when it is sold.he should never have to ever work again in his entire life.He made a smart move marrying this chick and she was dumb as hell not to have him getting zero as in nothing at all.he is a from hell.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

He only gets what is left after a mortgage, unless it was paid for with cash. So he may not get 5 million, but if he did, he'd still blow through it. You or I could invest it wisely and live off the interest happily for the rest of our lives, but he's too big a spender. He's used to having multi multi millions to spend and live off of, not a couple or more million.

I think Britney made some huge mistakes and is seeing the error of her ways. She, like Reese Witherspoon, is photographed with her kids alot. I can't recall seeing any pictures of her loser husband holding either of the boys.

I think she has been alone in the marriage for a long time. Tough way to learn a lesson, but hopefully she has.

Shar Jackson is lucky in a way that Kevin Federline left her...she was rid of him! (I am not excusing Britney's stepping out with the father of Shar's children by saying this).

KFed will walk around for a very long time- maybe forever- with a flashing neon "LOSER" sign over his head. Hopefully, he'll not father any more children and he'll fade into obscurity.

IdahoMom said:
I think Britney made some huge mistakes and is seeing the error of her ways. She, like Reese Witherspoon, is photographed with her kids alot. I can't recall seeing any pictures of her loser husband holding either of the boys.

I think she has been alone in the marriage for a long time. Tough way to learn a lesson, but hopefully she has.

Shar Jackson is lucky in a way that Kevin Federline left her...she was rid of him! (I am not excusing Britney's stepping out with the father of Shar's children by saying this).

KFed will walk around for a very long time- maybe forever- with a flashing neon "LOSER" sign over his head. Hopefully, he'll not father any more children and he'll fade into obscurity.

I don't see how he can show his face. His album sold only 6000 copies, he literally couldn't give away tickets to his concert. Oh, and he calls himself a pimp. He has no street cred, he's a laughingstock.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15643743/

WTH is her problem? Shar is gushing over how nice Kevin is and boo hoo, the world is picking on him. How can she defend him? He doesn't even pay child support. No one has accused him of being a wife beater or a serial killer, yeah, he may be "nice" but he's a freakin bum who mooches off other woman and doesn't even take care of his own kids, financially or physically. Who cares if he's a nice guy??

Oh, excuse me, he pays for his kids private school tuition. Big deal. I'm sure he has to get the money from Britney so IMO, it doesn't count.

shopper said:

WTH is her problem? Shar is gushing over how nice Kevin is and boo hoo, the world is picking on him. How can she defend him? He doesn't even pay child support. No one has accused him of being a wife beater or a serial killer, yeah, he may be "nice" but he's a freakin bum who mooches off other woman and doesn't even take care of his own kids, financially or physically. Who cares if he's a nice guy??

Oh, excuse me, he pays for his kids private school tuition. Big deal. I'm sure he has to get the money from Britney so IMO, it doesn't count.
Or emotionally, he nearly made me puke in that youtube link (thanks kwatson), going on about the kids all the time, what a
When someone like him says the words 'that's the honest truth' in a sentence, you just know they're full of crap.

narlacat said:
Or emotionally, he nearly made me puke in that youtube link (thanks kwatson), going on about the kids all the time, what a
When someone like him says the words 'that's the honest truth' in a sentence, you just know they're full of crap.
Narla!!!! That's & crap in one post.................. you're warned young lady, and that's the "Honest Truth" !!!! Hope you've donated to that swear jar??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

shopper said:

I bet Kevin and Shar will get back together!

lizziedripping said:
Narla!!!! That's & crap in one post.................. you're warned young lady, and that's the "Honest Truth" !!!! Hope you've donated to that swear jar??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hahaha
Crap and don't even rate as swear words in my book.......are they?

I can't find anything about it now but back when he first dumped Shar it was reported that he and Shar had recently vacated a rental home in the middle of the night because of unpaid rent.... :loser:

I hope her pre-nup is made of iron because Kevin is not going to kiss this free ride good-bye anytime soon.

jubie said:
I can't find anything about it now but back when he first dumped Shar it was reported that he and Shar had recently vacated a rental home in the middle of the night because of unpaid rent.... :loser:

I hope her pre-nup is made of iron because Kevin is not going to kiss this free ride good-bye anytime soon.
That is why he wants custody of the kids...that is his meal ticket.

Did she finally listen to the public about KFed?!Whatever the case, good move Britney!She looks great, too.I hope she learned her lesson, and I hope gets full custody of the kids.I hope she learned you can't buy love, and that she should have kicked that loser, runaway daddy right BACK to his first family!!!!!!!!And I hope KFed learns to be a MAN now, and takes care of all his kids and their mothers.LOSER.Hopefully he'll grow up now. :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masonjoe
Back